Mueller Is Coming for Trump

In that case, you should give Mueller a call and tell him to forget the investigation he is just starting. He doesn't think it's already over yet.
he's already reaching out, hired lawyers to proof his work. It's been concluded. you haven't heard that? there is no there, there. post up something that suggests there is something. be my guest as the chorus line from Beauty and the Beast.

In case you haven't noticed, I;m just another anonymous poster, just like you. I have no inside information on their investigation other than what I get from credible sources. When they say they are done, they will be done. Not before.
you sure, you post like you do.

Lots of credible information available already, but I don't think the investigation has sorted out the real from the fake yet.
the DNC server was never investigated by a US government agency. It is imperative to the investigation. don't you think since it was ground zero? you don't want it to happen again, right? how do you make adjustments without investigating the original hack.

Well the thing is that our intelligence agencies have told us the DNC servers were hacked from Russia.

Why is the right whining about Hillary and Obama? The leaks were all about democrats. So then the logic these idiots are using is that Obama who had huge sanctions on Russia and could not stand Putin personally and Hillary who also could not stand Putin personally and called hom out, siddenly decided to work wh the Russians to leak information on the democratic party and Hillary colluded wth Russia to make it so negative information about her campaign would be leaked to the public.
how the fk would you know that? I thought you all wanted this investigated. let's investigate it. there were two parties involved.

.It's very easy actually .Show me a Russian leak about the Trump campaign.
you show me one, it's your accusation that russia interfered. let's see the evidence.

It's the FBI and CIA accusation that Russia interfered. That's why we have Mueller.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In that case, you should give Mueller a call and tell him to forget the investigation he is just starting. He doesn't think it's already over yet.
he's already reaching out, hired lawyers to proof his work. It's been concluded. you haven't heard that? there is no there, there. post up something that suggests there is something. be my guest as the chorus line from Beauty and the Beast.

In case you haven't noticed, I;m just another anonymous poster, just like you. I have no inside information on their investigation other than what I get from credible sources. When they say they are done, they will be done. Not before.

Lots of credible information available already, but I don't think the investigation has sorted out the real from the fake yet.
how do you know that?

Didn't say I know it, but it's what I think.

In what way is it limited, other than to the Russian attack on our elections?
agreed, so let's get that DNC server and have it inspected. Along with podesta's account. let's go, snap snap, that is ground zero.

Not sure how that might be part of this investigation, even if Fox told you it might be. What would that have to do with Russia attacking our elections? There is no indication that Hillary's server was ever hacked. If Mueller's investigation shows a reason to do what you want him to do, he has the authority to do it.
how did wikileaks get hitlery's emails then? and the DNC server is ground zero right? how did these hacks get in, don't you want to learn anything? what is the point if protecting our integrity is indeed your objective. And who may have leaked info to the russians inside their own party? hmmmmm? Why did obummer make his hot mic comments to the russians before the 2012 elections?

We are talking about 2016,not 2012. Look, Trump has admitted to firing Comey himself because he wanted to get this Russian thing off his back.
so? all avenues are open right? there are no lanes, why did obummer make his comments, could he have arranged the 2016 hack? hmmmmm tell me you don't think you know that answer.

You're dipping your toes in the conspiracy theory pond, now.

Sure, if there is an indication they had any connection to Russia's attack on our elections.
well there is. Loretta lynch, podesta, and hitlery DNC itself. reality winner and all of her cohorts. why do you all supposed this is limited?

agreed, so let's get that DNC server and have it inspected. Along with podesta's account. let's go, snap snap, that is ground zero.

Not sure how that might be part of this investigation, even if Fox told you it might be. What would that have to do with Russia attacking our elections? There is no indication that Hillary's server was ever hacked. If Mueller's investigation shows a reason to do what you want him to do, he has the authority to do it.
how did wikileaks get hitlery's emails then? and the DNC server is ground zero right? how did these hacks get in, don't you want to learn anything? what is the point if protecting our integrity is indeed your objective. And who may have leaked info to the russians inside their own party? hmmmmm? Why did obummer make his hot mic comments to the russians before the 2012 elections?

Wikileaks did not get Hillary's emails. Those emails were never compromised

If the physical server becomes part of the investigation. Mueller has the authority to search it. It has already been thoroughly searched and the hack was traced to sites in Russia. Yes, we do want to know how the Russians were able to get in and I'm sure that is a major part of this investigation

Obama speaking off the record to the Russians is yet another issue totally unrelated to this investigation

We are talking about 2016,not 2012. Look, Trump has admitted to firing Comey himself because he wanted to get this Russian thing off his back.
so? all avenues are open right? there are no lanes, why did obummer make his comments, could he have arranged the 2016 hack? hmmmmm tell me you don't think you know that answer.

No he could not have arranged the 2016 hack based upon comments you claim he made in 2012. But hey, you just keep on listening to Hannity.

well there is. Loretta lynch, podesta, and hitlery DNC itself. reality winner and all of her cohorts. why do you all supposed this is limited?

Sounds like conspiracy theory crap to me, but if all that crap is true, Mueller will find it. Wouldn't it be nice for you if it turns out that way. I'm not so sure it will.
hahahahahahaha it all sounds like conspiracy theory crap eh? funny how only you get to make that charge. hilarious in fact.

No he could not have arranged the 2016 hack based upon comments you claim he made in 2012. But hey, you just keep on listening to Hannity.
why not, are you that connected to all of this? maybe we should investigate you? LOL. you all crack me up on what you think you know cause you're a libturd.

the DNC server was never investigated by a US government agency. It is imperative to the investigation. don't you think since it was ground zero? you don't want it to happen again, right? how do you make adjustments without investigating the original hack.

Well the thing is that our intelligence agencies have told us the DNC servers were hacked from Russia.
how would they know since no one looked at them? you know this right?

I dove in with the rest of you all. why are you afraid? full fking transparency eh?

Sounds like conspiracy theory crap to me, but if all that crap is true, Mueller will find it. Wouldn't it be nice for you if it turns out that way. I'm not so sure it will.
hahahahahahaha it all sounds like conspiracy theory crap eh? funny how only you get to make that charge. hilarious in fact.

I am hardly the only one that gets to make that charge, I see lots of other people call you a tinfoil hat goober quite often

Why is the right whining about Hillary and Obama? The leaks were all about democrats. So then the logic these idiots are using is that Obama who had huge sanctions on Russia and could not stand Putin personally and Hillary who also could not stand Putin personally and called hom out, siddenly decided to work wh the Russians to leak information on the democratic party and Hillary colluded wth Russia to make it so negative information about her campaign would be leaked to the public.
how the fk would you know that? I thought you all wanted this investigated. let's investigate it. there were two parties involved.

.It's very easy actually .Show me a Russian leak about the Trump campaign.
you show me one, it's your accusation that russia interfered. let's see the evidence.

It's the FBI and CIA accusation that Russia interfered. That's why we have Mueller.
what's that got to do with Jared Kushner?

I am hardly the only one that gets to make that charge, I see lots of other people call you a tinfoil hat goober quite often
it's cause I call a spade a spade. And right now again, the there isn't there. you know that right? check any news outlet.

I dove in with the rest of you all. why are you afraid? full fking transparency eh?

Yes. Crazy people do scare me.

'
Mueller Is Coming for Trump

The special counsel’s expanding probe will reveal loads of dirt from the president’s financial past

What you don’t know can hurt you very badly, and there is a great deal that Republicans do not know about Donald Trump. From shady business dealings to questionable tax schemes to potential Russian collusion, the president is dogged by scandals whose depth and significance remain unclear. With few exceptions, Republicans are eager to protect Trump from serious inquiries, running interference where they can while pushing through their legislative agenda as quickly and secretively as possible. The GOP isn’t quite sure what it’s helping Trump to cover up—but as long as he promises to sign its bills, the party will condone his outrageous misdeeds.

This strategy now appears poised to backfire spectacularly. On Wednesday, both the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Trump’s inner circle for financial crimes. This aggressive shift toward Trump associates’ personal dealings is disastrous news for the president, his allies, and his enablers. At long last, federal investigators will probe Trump’s sprawling network for wrongdoing, picking up where reporters left off, only this time with subpoena power. And Trump can only stop them by firing Mueller—a blatant obstruction of justice that would likely be more damaging than any crime the president may have committed in the past.
And this is happening on the Republicans watch. If Democrats controlled both houses he'd be impeached already but because Republicans want to get their legislation passed they're protecting Trump albeit quietly because they are also distancing themselves from the guy too. Just look at what Paul Ryan thinks about Trump

Paul Ryan says Trump is 'new at this' to explain President pressuring Comey to drop investigation
According to the former FBI Director, the President repeatedly asked him for 'loyalty'

Mr Ryan did not comment on whether any legal boundaries were crossed by Mr Trump or if the president obstructed justice by asking Mr Comey to "let it go" with regards to the FBI investigation into former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn's possible ties to Russia.

He did acknowledge that "of there needs to be a degree of independence between the FBI, DOJ, and White House...and a line of communication established".

"He's learning as he goes," said Mr Ryan.

Oh is that breaking the law? Did I do that? Who's our president Erkel?

it's cause I call a spade a spade. And right now again, the there isn't there. you know that right? check any news outlet.

The investigation isn't complete. You got that part right.

why not, are you that connected to all of this? maybe we should investigate you? LOL. you all crack me up on what you think you know cause you're a libturd.

I know what has been shown. What you believe makes no sense.

Yes. Crazy people do scare me.
me too. especially those who go gunning down GOP congressmen.

Mueller is conducting a full investigation into the leaks. I'm sure if the investigation leads to Hillary and Obama the investigation will be expanded

That should make our ri8ghtwing conspiracy theorists happy
This should make our repub friends happy too
Poll: Bush, Obama popular in retirement
BY BRANDON CARTER - 06/19/17 07:57 PM EDT 325

obamabarack_bushgeorgew06192017getty.jpg

© Getty Images
A new poll shows that former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama are both more popular than President Trump.

The new Gallup poll released Monday pegs Bush with a 59 percent approval rating and Obama with a 63 percent approval rating. The poll, conducted from June 7-11, found Bush’s approval rating has risen 7 percentage points over the past year.

Bush’s approval has improved among almost all core demographics surveyed by the poll, with the excepting of young adults, with whom his approval rating is 42 percent, well below the national average. Bush’s approval rating among Democrats has shot up fourfold to 41 percent since March 2009, according to Gallup.
Obama’s approval rating, meanwhile, has remained steady since Gallup surveyed it during the lame-duck period of his presidency. Obama’s favorability remains high among all major demographic groups, including men, women and all age categories.

The one group by which Obama is not viewed favorably is Republicans, with only 22 percent of them viewing him favorably.

Both Bush’s and Obama’s favorability ratings are much higher than Trump’s in Gallup’s polling, which currently has Trump at 40 percent approval.

I know what has been shown. What you believe makes no sense.
what you believe makes no sense. so? tag you're it.

Forum List

Back