Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Anyone hear Rush's theories regarding this ridiculous investigation into nothing? I think there are a total of 4 theories. I think one reason is to install a bunch of Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Obama officials to COVER UP Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Obama's collusion to attack our democracy!

Nice theory.....

But it is the Republicans leading the investigation in the House, Senate and Justice Department. Mueller is a Republican who was appointed by Bush
He's now registered as an Independent, and Jamie Gorelick is his boss at the law firm he works at. He's obviously a mole.

Give Muller a chance. He is a law dog, not a hack like Comey.
so then why hasn't he subpoenaed the DNC Server, the source of the initial event? dude, excuse me for being rude here, but that doesn't follow any fking logic. if russia is the reason we have an investigation and russia hacked the DNC server, then that should have been the very fking first thing anyone in our government should have looked at. and yet last night Debbie Wasserman said no one has ever asked for it. yeah, give a guy a chance? fk him and his team. this is nothing but one big lynch party sponsored by democrats.

Collusion was what got the investigation going, obstruction got Muller hired. He was hired to bring charges not exonerate the Donald. That's my understanding of all of it . Muller has yet to find any illegal activity on Trumps part. In this reguard Muller in my mind has done everything that has been expected of him. This includes hiring a bad ass killer team of lawyers to help him find something. What Muller won't do is invent something as a democrat would. Notice no new leaks? This investigation is the best thing to happen to Trump. The democrats have shot their whole war on this. Let them finish looking stupid. Have just a little faith.
no, the investigation was a counter intelligence investigation into hacking. It's always been about that. No where has anyone ever said collusion or obstruction accept the dems.

Comey said he did what he did to tell her a special investigation into obstruction. Who gives two fucks about democrats. They have been 100%ineffectual. All their leaks have come to naught, they are getting whipped on the regular at the polls and this investigation is comi to nothing again. Do like Trump and quietly wait for MSNBC to have to announce that the investigation has come out of nothing.

He's now registered as an Independent, and Jamie Gorelick is his boss at the law firm he works at. He's obviously a mole.

so then why hasn't he subpoenaed the DNC Server, the source of the initial event? dude, excuse me for being rude here, but that doesn't follow any fking logic. if russia is the reason we have an investigation and russia hacked the DNC server, then that should have been the very fking first thing anyone in our government should have looked at. and yet last night Debbie Wasserman said no one has ever asked for it. yeah, give a guy a chance? fk him and his team. this is nothing but one big lynch party sponsored by democrats.

Collusion was what got the investigation going, obstruction got Muller hired. He was hired to bring charges not exonerate the Donald. That's my understanding of all of it . Muller has yet to find any illegal activity on Trumps part. In this reguard Muller in my mind has done everything that has been expected of him. This includes hiring a bad ass killer team of lawyers to help him find something. What Muller won't do is invent something as a democrat would. Notice no new leaks? This investigation is the best thing to happen to Trump. The democrats have shot their whole war on this. Let them finish looking stupid. Have just a little faith.
no, the investigation was a counter intelligence investigation into hacking. It's always been about that. No where has anyone ever said collusion or obstruction accept the dems.

Comey said he did what he did to tell her a special investigation into obstruction. Who gives two fucks about democrats. They have been 100%ineffectual. All their leaks have come to naught, they are getting whipped on the regular at the polls and this investigation is comi to nothing again. Do like Trump and quietly wait for MSNBC to have to announce that the investigation has come out of nothing.
well first get the investigation correct, it is a counter intelligence investigation. period. stop listening to the dems.

That's right, moron, but there has to be an actual crime committed. What was the crime?
The crime was illegal computer hacking. Comey was crystal clear Russia was involved. The collusion element is if anyone associated with Trump's campaign was involved.

ROFL! No rational credible person believes Trump was involved. Only desperate snowflakes like you make such accusations.
Another brain-dead con chimes in.

I say 'anyone associated with Trump's campaign,' ^^^ This one ^^^ hears, Trump himself.

Who would that be, and what did they do?
You know as well as I do that it's still under investigation and the FBI has not said. So who knows why you ask such stupid questions?

So if you have no clue who did what, then how do you justify an investigation? In a real investigation we at least know that someone in America has committed some kind of crime.

"We'll know when they tell us" isn't a legitimate response.

well first get the investigation correct, it is a counter intelligence investigation. period. stop listening to the dems.

Not. Obstruction is all that's left now. Do date not one person on either side can point to one instance of any collusion or obstruction. Who cares. Let them work. Let the libs punch them selves out. They are already getting quieter.

Not. Obstruction is all that's left now. Do date not one person on either side can point to one instance of any collusion or obstruction. Who cares. Let them work. Let the libs punch them selves out. They are already getting quieter.
Obstruction is a side issue

Still on the table......illegal contact with foreign agents, failure to disclose meeting foreign agents, financial dealings with a country under sanctions, collusion. Treason

The crime was illegal computer hacking. Comey was crystal clear Russia was involved. The collusion element is if anyone associated with Trump's campaign was involved.

ROFL! No rational credible person believes Trump was involved. Only desperate snowflakes like you make such accusations.
Another brain-dead con chimes in.

I say 'anyone associated with Trump's campaign,' ^^^ This one ^^^ hears, Trump himself.

Who would that be, and what did they do?
You know as well as I do that it's still under investigation and the FBI has not said. So who knows why you ask such stupid questions?

So if you have no clue who did what, then how do you justify an investigation? In a real investigation we at least know that someone in America has committed some kind of crime.

"We'll know when they tell us" isn't a legitimate response.
You're a fucking joke. In an FBI investigation, you have no clue about what's going on unless someone involved in the investigation informs the public -- which is rare prior to the conclusion of such an investigation.

And I justify the investigation based on the FBI indicating there is something there worth investigating. They know Russia hacked the election. They know there were connections between Russians and some of Trump's campaign associates. And they know Trump benefited from the hacking. Why are you so afraid for them to see if Trump's people were involved?

Still on the table......illegal contact with foreign agents, failure to disclose meeting foreign agents, financial dealings with a country under sanctions, collusion. Treason
Yeah, Kushner could be in a whole lotta hurt if financial deals with his name on them turn up. He better hope and pray his father-in-law lasts long enough in office to pardon him.

Yeah, Kushner could be in a whole lotta hurt if financial deals with his name on them turnup. He better hope and pray his father-in-law lasts long enough in office to pardon him.
Would of could of should of...LMAO now you guys are getting funny. Trump is playing you libs like a Stradivarius :biggrin:

Bad News for libs...No one broke the law, no one lied to the FBI, No one colluded with the Russians, no one will be prosecuted.

Yeah, Kushner could be in a whole lotta hurt if financial deals with his name on them turnup. He better hope and pray his father-in-law lasts long enough in office to pardon him.
Would of could of should of...LMAO now you guys are getting funny. Trump is playing you libs like a Stradivarius :biggrin:
Who knows what you find funny? :dunno: I'm sure Kushner's not laughing. Hell, he's lawyered up.

Yeah, Kushner could be in a whole lotta hurt if financial deals with his name on them turn up. He better hope and pray his father-in-law lasts long enough in office to pardon him.

We know Flynn is singing like a canary. Once they lean on Kutchner, i'm sure he will either roll, or ask Trump for a pardon. Which means that Trump has to start issuing pardons like tic-tacs, so the pardons to his cronies get lost in the pile. Should Trump pardon just his cronies it could be used to prove obstruction of justice.

Doesn't seem that way

Six months in and is up to his ass in investigations

Trump bluffed, and now the Comey memo's are the only version of what happened that will stand up in court. Now it's up to Trump to be deposed by Mueller

We know Flynn is singing like a canary. Once they lean on Kutchner, i'm sure he will either roll, or ask Trump for a pardon. Which means that Trump has to start issuing pardons like tic-tacs, so the pardons to his cronies get lost in the pile. Should Trump pardon just his cronies it could be used to prove obstruction of justice.
In his testimony to Congress earlier this month, Comey was pretty clear that Flynn was in some serious "legal jeopardy." Flynn too is lawyered up and looking for immunity.

If. Ifififif my aunt had balls she would be my uncle

Forum List

Back