Mueller report to be released Thursday

Best thing about this is Mueller seemed likely to nail Trump but didn’t and the emotional left lost. They will nit pick microscopically whatever comes out in the fit of pique that they were cheated again when they lose again.

It's interesting that Mueller and no one from his team will be at Barr's whitewash Thursday morning.

1i4zeo.jpg

Last edited:
Mueller would certainly speak out if he thought Barr was incorrectly stating Muellers report.

Like Democrats haven't been telling us what's in the report for the last 2 years?

Were have you been?

(and if you dont' believe me, just look at all the posts about Barr hiding things)
I haven’t seen the report
Have you?

no one has so far but Barr and Mueller....

But the left is sure the redactions are hiding things that would implicate Trump.

Deny it.
I understand there is information the public should not see...so be it
But unless our democratically elected representatives get to see what is reported without redactions......the missing information must be suspect

There ya go, let the BS begin.

The word is transparency
If the Trump administration can’t be transparent on an investigation of their actions....then they can’t be trusted

Mueller spelled it out in his report. If a partisan, Trump appointee refuses to let Congress see everything he has seen......then conclusions about the report are suspect

Dang, I'm surprised you know how to spell transparency.

get ready for a very bad day tomorrow libtards....a very bad day....

Hell I think I will cancel my plans and sit and watch CNN cry...all day long.....

The
Mueller would certainly speak out if he thought Barr was incorrectly stating Muellers report.
Any such speaking out would result in this sort of knee jerk reaction: Mueller's Leaky Boat, Leaks Again. Can't this guy keep his pie hole shut?

Nobody from Mueller's team will be at Barr's press conference. Which means either they were ordered to be there, or they dont agree with Barr. Either way its Barr doesnt have legitimacy.

This is completely delusional.

The anticipation is palpable. BTW, true Christians wouldn't be releasing the findings of such a historical investigation on the eve of a major religious holiday like Easter. Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back