Mueller report to be released Thursday

58377944_2200264463344571_1083873299663945728_n.png

I agree!
They have to tell you what you are seeing, before you see it

Trump America

Yep, and I'm sure a bunch of you loons will be telling us what we're not seeing.

So what?

Didn't Jerrold Nadler and Adam Schiff say that they had irrefutable proof of collusion? Where is it?

You know as well as I that the report could say that President Donald Trump can walk on water, and Progressives will be posting headlines that TRUMP CAN'T SWIM! TRUMP CAN'T SWIM! WE DEMAND HE RESIGN OR FACE IMPEACHMENT!

As you know, Democrats already have their comments slamming the report and more, all ready prepared. They will cite all the redactions as concealing the part stating that proves President Trump colluded with the Russians and is a secret agent.

You guys have become jokes.

Trump America

Like Democrats haven't been telling us what's in the report for the last 2 years?

Were have you been?

(and if you dont' believe me, just look at all the posts about Barr hiding things)
I haven’t seen the report
Have you?

no one has so far but Barr and Mueller....

But the left is sure the redactions are hiding things that would implicate Trump.

Deny it.

Trump America

Like Democrats haven't been telling us what's in the report for the last 2 years?

Were have you been?

(and if you dont' believe me, just look at all the posts about Barr hiding things)
Have you?

But the left is sure the redactions are hiding things that would implicate Trump.

Deny it.
I understand there is information the public should not see...so be it
But unless our democratically elected representatives get to see what is reported without redactions......the missing information must be suspect

Trump America

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.
But unless our democratically elected representatives get to see what is reported without redactions......the missing information must be suspect

YOUR representatives will claim that whether true or not.

Trump America

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.

No they won’t

If there is information in there that is damaging to the president that is redacted for no other reason than to protect him then our representatives will identify it and challenge the redaction

Checks and balances

Many Dems were sold a lie. They were told Robert Mueller was a super hero. They believed he would arrest Trump and his associates and reveal Putin to be pulling the strings at the White House. Some of my liberal friends were absolutely certain "Mueller Time" meant the removal and imprisonment of Trump. They were assured this was the case on CNN and other networks. Tomorrow will be yet another kick to the gut for this group. It is time to let go of Clinton and turn the page. Don't let these people make continuous fools out everyone that follows them.

Trump America

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.

Yeah, like 535 people can keep a secret. It would be in the New York Times, in full, within an hour.

Many Dems were sold a lie. They were told Robert Mueller was a super hero. They believed he would arrest Trump and his associates and reveal Putin to be pulling the strings at the White House. Some of my liberal friends were absolutely certain "Mueller Time" meant the removal and imprisonment of Trump. They were assured this was the case on CNN and other networks. Tomorrow will be yet another kick to the gut for this group. It is time to let go of Clinton and turn the page. Don't let these people make continuous fools out everyone that follows them.

I trusted Robert Mueller as an honest investigator regardless of his findings

Don’t you?

Trump America

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.

There ya go, let the BS begin.

Trump America

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.

Yeah, like 535 people can keep a secret. It would be in the New York Times, in full, within an hour.
Our members of Congress access classified information every day

Yes, they can keep a secret

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.

No they won’t

If there is information in there that is damaging to the president that is redacted for no other reason than to protect him then our representatives will identify it and challenge the redaction

Checks and balances

You can't be that naïve.

Nadler and Schiff are ready to start impeachment proceedings, and haven't even see the report

Trump America

Were have you been?

Have you?

Deny it.

There ya go, let the BS begin.

The word is transparency
If the Trump administration can’t be transparent on an investigation of their actions....then they can’t be trusted

Mueller spelled it out in his report. If a partisan, Trump appointee refuses to let Congress see everything he has seen......then conclusions about the report are suspect

Have you?

Deny it.

No they won’t

Checks and balances

You can't be that naïve.

Nadler and Schiff are ready to start impeachment proceedings, and haven't even see the report

To the contrary
They have withheld impeachment proceedings until they have seen the report......they still haven’t seen it

Deny it.

No they won’t

Checks and balances

You can't be that naïve.

To the contrary
They have withheld impeachment proceedings until they have seen the report......they still haven’t seen it

They have withheld impeachment proceedings

They have withheld impeachment proceedings, because they have no cause.

Despite comments from Schiff, Nadler, and even AOC, that they have more than enough to start them.

No they won’t

Checks and balances

You can't be that naïve.

To the contrary

Despite comments from Schiff, Nadler, and even AOC, that they have more than enough to start them.
Who said they had cause?
Unlike Republicans, Democrats have held back on impeachment until they have a formal report from Mueller and their own investigations

They will not be impeaching over a blow job

No they won’t

Checks and balances

You can't be that naïve.

To the contrary

Who said they had cause?
Unlike Republicans, Democrats have held back on impeachment until they have a formal report from Mueller and their own investigations

They will not be impeaching over a blow job

Who said they had cause?

THEY said they have cause.

Jerry Nadler Begins the March to Impeach Trump | RealClearPolitics!

AOC: ‘I support impeaching this president’

Adam Schiff: Evidence Available Already Shows That Trump Should Be Indicted

That’s all?
30 million for a report exhonorating our President is money well spent
So is $30 million for information on how Trump conducts his presidency
Not when there was no evidence to begin with...all they had was Hillary's opposition research BS...it was an attempted coup...wake up....
We shall find out what evidence there is tomorrow won’t we?
yes RW we will...but you know no matter what it won't be over....but we will see...

Forum List

Back