Mueller report What to expect

upload_2019-2-23_14-28-42.jpeg

That is one pricey burger.....

Bruce, it's not that he's been bad , it's any guy without his money would be serving time if they pulled half the shit he has

Well you just described most rich men and politicians...
Cohen this week ,,,2 closed meetings and 1 open Lets see what he has to say Might be bad enough to separate many of those who AREN'T part of his loyal gang

I doubt it.

If Mueller had anything he would have nailed Trump already...

Donny Jr. Maybe...
Maybe Trump will be the dessert The grand finale

Stop it ed!

My finger is cramping up from clicking "
clear.png
Funny".
Shoulda cramped up when you voted for dump

Trump has been a really bad boy since the 1970's, so if the left has yet to know this, well they are daft!
Bruce, it's not that he's been bad , it's any guy without his money would be serving time if they pulled half the shit he has

Cohen this week ,,,2 closed meetings and 1 open Lets see what he has to say Might be bad enough to separate many of those who AREN'T part of his loyal gang
But BK we know you're loyal to trump You'll stick with him thru thick and thin

Ed do me a favor and google Trump and my postings of him and notice I love him as much as I love Hillary...
I'll take your word for that The question is would Hill have done so much damage to Americas good name?

Mexico will pay for the wall said 100 times ,and now the idiot wants us to pay,,,,,,is a nothing burger?

Why are conservatives so butthurt and angry about Mueller? He has barely even said anything since he started working. It's not like he's out there campaigning against Donald Trump or any other politician. The only reason people like me pay attention to the investigation is because nimrods on the right keep trying to interfere with it.
Ignoring the fact that whenever the term "butthurt" is employed it's usually projection, no one is "angry" about Mueller. Initial anger at an obviously useless investigation has long since given way to laughter at the "Mueller is just about to bury Trump" silliness we've been hearing for nearly two years.

"Mueller's Report" is nothing but a feather that the Left is still waving like a war club.
A feather that had dump deny any russian involvement 1500 times?

So ed....what if it isn't what you think it will be?

There is gonna be a LOT of grasping at straws for ANYTHING they can use to make President Trump look guilty....American's will continue to laugh at them.

But BK we know you're loyal to trump You'll stick with him thru thick and thin

Ed do me a favor and google Trump and my postings of him and notice I love him as much as I love Hillary...
I'll take your word for that The question is would Hill have done so much damage to Americas good name?

Yup, worse. We'd be fighting Russia right now.

"SHE" didn't say that once...no less 7 times

But hey...lies are what you do

You lefties jerk off everytime their is a story and dont tell me you've never use the word impeachment....you're so dishonest
Your OPINION doesn't change the fact of Oddball's lie
The only one who didn't get that as satire is you, ya bloody dullard.
Ohhh your lie was "just a joke".

Your buddy missed that

Yeah atleast he didnt threaten a kid or his family or try and ruin a SCOTUS nomination with it. And he has more evidence than Christine Ford

"SHE" didn't say that once...no less 7 times

But hey...lies are what you do

You lefties jerk off everytime their is a story and dont tell me you've never use the word impeachment....you're so dishonest
It's no easy job impeaching a president especially with all his ass kissers in congress and his loyal deplorables BUT cutting up all his closest people indicting them, and maybe his son, will go a long way to making sure this blabbering moron won't return for 4 more years

Wait you guys thought it was a slam dunk, everyone CNN comes up with a headline, you guys are jerking off with anticipation, only to have blue balls with no payoff

You poplepe are disgusting, you want to ruin lives over politics, Jesus the NAZIS would be proud of guy you

Face it you lost, no matter how many elections or primaries you try and rig, how many kids you indoctrinate with complete bullshit, the TRUTH shall set you free

We love the truth, you guys are deniers.....Reality Deniers.....

Sick disgusting commies who value politics over everything in you lives...its fucking sad

Why are conservatives so butthurt and angry about Mueller? He has barely even said anything since he started working. It's not like he's out there campaigning against Donald Trump or any other politician. The only reason people like me pay attention to the investigation is because nimrods on the right keep trying to interfere with it.
Ignoring the fact that whenever the term "butthurt" is employed it's usually projection, no one is "angry" about Mueller. Initial anger at an obviously useless investigation has long since given way to laughter at the "Mueller is just about to bury Trump" silliness we've been hearing for nearly two years.

"Mueller's Report" is nothing but a feather that the Left is still waving like a war club.
well put, they got him this time!!!

Opinion | The Mueller Report Is Coming. Here’s What to Expect.

Should put the nails in Trumps and republicans coffin

So, to summarize the New York Times:

1. Trump; Bad boy
2. Trump; Bad boy
3, um.... what were the first two things?

Trump has been a really bad boy since the 1970's, so if the left has yet to know this, well they are daft!

Holy shit most people would have been fired for wearing blackface or attacked by the national media for having a rape accuser, but not Democrats, it's ok to abuse women and do racist shit....

Opinion | The Mueller Report Is Coming. Here’s What to Expect.

Should put the nails in Trumps and republicans coffin

So, to summarize the New York Times:

1. Trump; Bad boy
2. Trump; Bad boy
3, um.... what were the first two things?

oooooh not Cohen an admitted liar and disgruntled employee......

I'm still waiting for tha Omarosa n word tape......and even if I heard I still wouldn't give a fuck.........but where is it?????

I doubt it.

If Mueller had anything he would have nailed Trump already...

Donny Jr. Maybe...
Maybe Trump will be the dessert The grand finale

Stop it ed!

My finger is cramping up from clicking "
clear.png
Funny".
Shoulda cramped up when you voted for dump

So where are you going to scream at the sky, we all want to watch as you meltdown

Forum List

Back