Mueller Violated Manafort's Constitutional Rights

Nope...why defend any politician? The question stands. Those that defend American politicians haven't an ability to think....fact.

Ray I love watching our politicians be under pressure...in fact I condone it and that goes for both sides.....it makes me feel good.

The 1000th thread by a Trumpie this month that will turn out to be a Nothing burger.

Warrant was wrong, and 'evidence' not covered in the warrant was collected...

...which means everything, included the evidence and indictment may be thrown out...

Did Mueller’s Team Violate Manafort’s Constitutional Rights? They May Have.

:clap:
So you want a criminal to go free because of a technicality?
What a great American you are. NOT.
Do you trolls know what proof is? Innocent until PROVEN guilty? Man you are some sorry ass people.

Ray I love watching our politicians be under pressure...in fact I condone it and that goes for both sides.....it makes me feel good.

flew-over-your-head-o.gif

...which means everything, included the evidence and indictment may be thrown out...

Your article from your OP, never says anything a conclusive, the article is filled with "if" and "could". They are doing a lot of guessing
So again, you post conjecture.
You just can't stop yourself.
By the way, the Trump aid, is the bigger news. And he's singing his ass off.

So you want a criminal to go free because of a technicality?
What a great American you are. NOT.

You tell em. I think he should just say he didn't intend to do it, and that should clear him.

I just love how partisan hacks like yourself take a story that talks about "maybe" and read it as fact.
He still thinks Mexico will pay for the wall, and that Ted Cruz's dad is in the 300 not yet released JFK papers.

I agree. If only that same pressure were applied to Obama...he would have been impeached early in his reign of shit.

How can any American defend anypolitician? Oh yeah the swamp is draining. If course billionaires will help...lol

I just love how partisan hacks like yourself take a story that talks about "maybe" and read it as fact.
He still thinks Mexico will pay for the wall, and that Ted Cruz's dad is in the 300 not yet released JFK papers.

And you still think man can control the climate. Who's the bigger fool now????

Forum List

Back