Mueller Violated Manafort's Constitutional Rights

Warrant was wrong, and 'evidence' not covered in the warrant was collected...

...which means everything, included the evidence and indictment may be thrown out...

Did Mueller’s Team Violate Manafort’s Constitutional Rights? They May Have.

:clap:
So you want a criminal to go free because of a technicality?
What a great American you are. NOT.
Do you trolls know what proof is? Innocent until PROVEN guilty? Man you are some sorry ass people.
Like you haven’t convicted Hillary on every crime of the century? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds
Do you use a Hillary Clinton bobble head doll as a butt plug??
You seem to worship The loopy kunt... lol
Still waiting for you to acknowledge my challenge. Here I’ll make it easy for you.
IQ’s :
Rachel Maddow : 135
You: __________
Billionaires care about their bottom dollar....yet we have a cabinet filled with them. Ad some feel this is some how draining the swamp. Unreal.
Lol
The swamp is career politicians/deep state… Shit for brains
dumbass still won’t admit Trump has stocked the swamp with Wall st types..
When he looked for dupes to push his carnival barker schtick he saw you from a mile away..
Anything is better than a career politician, they are the lowest of lifeforms

...which means everything, included the evidence and indictment may be thrown out...

So you want a criminal to go free because of a technicality?
What a great American you are. NOT.
Do you trolls know what proof is? Innocent until PROVEN guilty? Man you are some sorry ass people.
Like you haven’t convicted Hillary on every crime of the century? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds
Do you use a Hillary Clinton bobble head doll as a butt plug??
You seem to worship The loopy kunt... lol
Still waiting for you to acknowledge my challenge. Here I’ll make it easy for you.
IQ’s :
Rachel Maddow : 135
You: __________

Bet you know her eye color, bra size and eating habits to. That's kind if creepy.

He still thinks Mexico will pay for the wall, and that Ted Cruz's dad is in the 300 not yet released JFK papers.

And you still think man can control the climate. Who's the bigger fool now????
You think humans don't have any impact on anything. So you. You are the fool. An especially embarrassing one, as you support the pussy grabber.
You are a pussy, but no one wants to grab you.
He still thinks Mexico will pay for the wall, and that Ted Cruz's dad is in the 300 not yet released JFK papers.

You think humans don't have any impact on anything. So you. You are the fool. An especially embarrassing one, as you support the pussy grabber.

And you supported a woman who could care less about her husband getting BJ's from a girl young enough to be his daughter.

But hey! I would sooner believe Mexico will pay for the wall than I would that we control the climate. God made this planet for humans and provided us with the material to eventually live comfortably and advance in technology.
Standing by your husband is a crime?

And you believe a magic fairy created the planet... that explains everything.

Yes, I do believe in a higher power than government unlike leftists. I didn't get that belief from religion, I got that belief from watching nature shows. There has to be a God that controls the ongoings of this planet. There is no other planet like it.

As for Hillary, she and her husband were always a team, probably a platonic marriage at best. Besides his other encounters, Monica should have been the one to take the cake. But because it's a partnership, she only cared that he got caught and it was put in the public view and it cast a light on her name.

There are LOTS of planets like ours. I learned that from watching science shows. Speculation by astronomers is hundreds and perhaps thousands in the universe.

And then you make assumptions about the Clintons’ marriage based on what? Your close personal friendship with Bill and Hill? You know nothing about their personal relationship, but you talk like your musings are facts.

I have news for you. It isn’t the wife who “enables” her husband’s cheating. It’s the woman he’s cheating with who’s the enabler. The one who doesn’t care about his wife, his family, or his reputation.

You want people to take your thread seriously when you post a link from a place with Law in it that uses a "Z" for Newz?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't get my hair cut from a place that uses a Z instead of an S, let alone trust the news they put out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol. Their long list of bogus sites is quite a wonder.

Ok I did a whois of the website and it is registered through go-daddy. Yeah, that's where all the legit news sites get registered! Then I looked into who it is registered under, and it SAYS Dan Abrams. If you don't know who he is, he's the guy that hosts the A&E tv show Live PD. I'm not sure if it's true or not. But take a look at the other sites he owns.

" Mediaite.com, TheMarySue.com, LawNewz.com, RunwayRiot.com & TheBraiser.com. He co-founded GossipCop.com"

Dan Abrams

Runwayriot.com? WTF... what?

And you supported a woman who could care less about her husband getting BJ's from a girl young enough to be his daughter.

But hey! I would sooner believe Mexico will pay for the wall than I would that we control the climate. God made this planet for humans and provided us with the material to eventually live comfortably and advance in technology.

Yes, I do believe in a higher power than government unlike leftists. I didn't get that belief from religion, I got that belief from watching nature shows. There has to be a God that controls the ongoings of this planet. There is no other planet like it.

As for Hillary, she and her husband were always a team, probably a platonic marriage at best. Besides his other encounters, Monica should have been the one to take the cake. But because it's a partnership, she only cared that he got caught and it was put in the public view and it cast a light on her name.

There are LOTS of planets like ours. I learned that from watching science shows. Speculation by astronomers is hundreds and perhaps thousands in the universe.

And then you make assumptions about the Clintons’ marriage based on what? Your close personal friendship with Bill and Hill? You know nothing about their personal relationship, but you talk like your musings are facts.

I have news for you. It isn’t the wife who “enables” her husband’s cheating. It’s the woman he’s cheating with who’s the enabler. The one who doesn’t care about his wife, his family, or his reputation.
Hillary lied, covered up for Bubba....demonized, villainized, bullied, threatened, and silenced his victims to protect her political career. She's a sexual predator enabler...

...and a criminal who should be in jail tonight.

Hillary lied, covered up for Bubba....demonized, villainized, bullied, threatened, and silenced his victims to protect her political career. She's a sexual predator enabler...

Hillary doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Hell you should know that, you started it.

Hillary doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Hell you should know that, you started it.
I didn't start talking about Hillary. I just responded to an idiot.

What exactly are to asserting here?

That you're an extreme partisan incompatible of anything else...

Spot the disconnect...

There is plenty of evidence against Hillary, Mueller, Holder, Obama.....as opposed to libs who still can't even prove there was GOP collusion with the Russians, let alone Trump was involved.

1 year, multiple investigations, and a rigged Special Counsel later, and all Democrats have is their own 'Scooter Libby' on charges that have nothing to do with Trump.

Bwuhahaha....

The short answer is, no dumbass.
Yeah, and if you like your plan you can keep it....dumbass.

I did and yes, you're a dumbass with no redeeming qualities.
Oh, I am so hurt. Bwuhahaha... snowflakes who claim to be offended by everything launching personal attacks...because that's all they have. They sure still don't have any evidence against Trump... :p

Your article from your OP, never says anything a conclusive, the article is filled with "if" and "could". They are doing a lot of guessing
So again, you post conjecture.
You just can't stop yourself.
By the way, the Trump aid, is the bigger news. And he's singing his ass off.

Who do you think the "Trump aid (sic)" is?

Did you mean aide? There are no Trump aides involved. Please reboot your computer and try again!

I see, so what you are saying is that Bill cared about his wife, his family, his reputation?

Now please. Give me a list of planets like ours; one where it's only energy source is conducted from a star millions of miles away; one where food magically grows from the ground; one where insects and animals interact to work the planet even though they have never been trained to do so; one where water magically falls from the sky to keep plants and food growing; one where a planet contains all the elements for an advancing society; one where an intelligence like human beings can exist because of these great events.

“As for Hillary”.... she continues to live rent free in your head..

Oh, you mean like George Bush did for the lasts eight years in your head????

Forum List

Back