Mueller's Indictments Lead Straight To The Podesta...and Bill and Hillary - The Bottom Line

Trump is busy defending Russia of course:

A member of President Trump’s personal legal team argued today that a Trump campaign adviser’s guilty plea of lying to the FBI about his communications with Russian nationals does not imply there was collusion between the 2016 campaign and Russia.

“There's no crime of collusion,” Jay Sekulow said on “Good Morning America” of George Papadopoulos, who admitted to making false statements and material omissions in January to investigators probing Russian interference in the 2016 election.

From March to August 2016, Papadopoulos, an adviser on foreign policy, had attempted to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

A "campaign supervisor" encouraged Papadopoulos in August 2016 to make the trip himself for a meeting with Russian officials "if it is feasible,” according to the indictment document.
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just a matter of time, so it seems.
for which indictment are you referring?

The evidence is - Trump is in a panic because the Grand Jury just nailed two people formerly very close to him. And whoever this Gates fellow is.
Again, you refuse to tell the whole story, troll. Manafort was indicted for Tax evasion dating back to 2006 - nothing to do with you Trump Collusion Lie. You continue to demonstrate you have NO evidence to support your lies, as Mueller did with his 'Scooter Libby' indictments.
Dude, really, take a breather. You aren't helping Trump.
which indictment implicates trump. waiting on that one. please smart ass post it. or are you a liar? hmmmmm liar liar pants on fire.

A member of President Trump’s personal legal team argued today that a Trump campaign adviser’s guilty plea of lying to the FBI about his communications with Russian nationals does not imply there was collusion between the 2016 campaign and Russia.

“There's no crime of collusion,” Jay Sekulow said on “Good Morning America” of George Papadopoulos, who admitted to making false statements and material omissions in January to investigators probing Russian interference in the 2016 election.

From March to August 2016, Papadopoulos, an adviser on foreign policy, had attempted to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

A "campaign supervisor" encouraged Papadopoulos in August 2016 to make the trip himself for a meeting with Russian officials "if it is feasible,” according to the indictment document.
Stop attempting to hijack the thread troll. Produce some evidence to support your lies or be branded a liar. Tick, Tock, troll.
I don't lie. Trump's folks got nailed yesterday. The White House is very nervous. Those are the facts on the ground. The rest is you trying to scream Clinton, Clinton, Clinton into the wind while you piss yourself.

Intelligent people don’t believe that the Russians just gave the “Clinton Charity” $145 million out of pure benevolence.
But, the Crazy Clinton Cult believes it.
Because, countries never give money to help the poor people of other countries.

Neither Bill or Hillary had any authority. AS Secretary of State, she had nothing to do with that committee as it was one of a career State Department people that sat on that committee. Clintons get nothing from their Foundation.

Intelligent people don’t believe that the Russians just gave the “Clinton Charity” $145 million out of pure benevolence.
Pay for Play is a new concept to you? You think all those people pumping money into Trump and his holdings are just really nice guys who like the food?

katy, don't choke on the Clinton Cult koolaid

Because, countries never give money to help the poor people of other countries.

Neither Bill or Hillary had any authority. AS Secretary of State, she had nothing to do with that committee as it was one of a career State Department people that sat on that committee. Clintons get nothing from their Foundation.
the Clinton Cult is scary

If you can't be bothered to read what the Grand Jury handed down, I can't help you.

Three fact checks find no evidence to support that one:

In October 2017, the Washington Post fact-checker said that the fatal flaw in the accusations levied against Clinton is that she "by all accounts, did not participate in any discussions regarding the Uranium One sale which — as we noted — does not actually result in the removal of uranium from the United States."[20] PBS mirrored the assessments by FactCheck.org and the Washington Post, noting that no uranium left the country, there is nothing to indicate Clinton was personally involved in the Uranium One sale, and that the State Department was one out of nine agencies that had to unanimously approve the Uranium One sale.[18]

Now back to Trump's gang: Did Papadopoulos rat out just Manafort and Gates, or is Flynn involved also?

Your desperation must be exhausting. I think you need a safe space to recover before you need medical attention.
My kicking your ass with undeniable facts is what's exhausting for you.

Your continuing tirade of BS OPINION and inability to produce any actual evidence to support your lies is what is exhausting to you.

Either present evidence to support your lies or go away, troll.
The evidence is - Trump is in a panic because the Grand Jury just nailed two people formerly very close to him. And whoever this Gates fellow is.
to which I've asked now a fifth time, which indictment implicates trump? come on liar, got one yet?

If you can't be bothered to read what the Grand Jury handed down, I can't help you.
I did, I want you to highlight the one that backs your shit. tick tock sweetie, what you got liar?

Pay for Play is a new concept to you? You think all those people pumping money into Trump and his holdings are just really nice guys who like the food?

katy, don't choke on the Clinton Cult koolaid
I'm not. You are free to nail anyone and everyone who is dirty, like the two Trumpers yesterday.

Your desperation must be exhausting. I think you need a safe space to recover before you need medical attention.

Your continuing tirade of BS OPINION and inability to produce any actual evidence to support your lies is what is exhausting to you.

to which I've asked now a fifth time, which indictment implicates trump? come on liar, got one yet?
None yet so why are you shitting your pants? Why are you so worried?

This thread isn't about helping Trump. It is about pointing out the existing evidence that exposes the REAL Collusion and crimes committed by the Podestas, the Clintons, and even Mueller himself. An added benefit is exposing you as a troll attempting to hijack the htread with your continued unsubstantiated lies about non-existent Trump Collusion.

Take a breather? STFU - stop trying to hijack the thread with your lies. Put up or shut up. Considering Mueller has proven he has nothing - no evidence - after 1 year of multiple investigations, dozens of meetings, hundreds of man-hours, thousands of pages of documents reviewed, and millions of tax dollars wasted - NOTHING.

The only evidence of criminal activity and collusion that exists is evidence against 'Fat Tony', John Podesta, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Eric holder, James Comey, Barak Oama, and Mueller himself.

Unless you provide any evidence to support your lies, consider yourself 'ignored'.

I did, I want you to highlight the one that backs your shit. tick tock sweetie, what you got liar?
I have what the Grand Jury handed down, and the Trump advisor now working with the FBI. That is making the White House more than a little concerned.

None yet so why are you shitting your pants? Why are you so worried?
I'm not, I know there isn't anything, there never will be. so you are on here mouthing off and you got absolutely bumkis. LOL, what a treat, Happy Halloween ghoul

I have what the Grand Jury handed down, and the Trump advisor now working with the FBI. That is making the White House more than a little concerned.
and what the grand jury handed down does not implicate trump it instead implicates fat tony and his brother John. hmmmmm seems you got nothing. the other dude, wasn't part of the trump campaign. he wasn't on payroll. you should do a better job of research before typing on a message board. badda bing bitch.

Three fact checks find no evidence to support that one:

In October 2017, the Washington Post fact-checker said that the fatal flaw in the accusations levied against Clinton is that she "by all accounts, did not participate in any discussions regarding the Uranium One sale which — as we noted — does not actually result in the removal of uranium from the United States."[20] PBS mirrored the assessments by FactCheck.org and the Washington Post, noting that no uranium left the country, there is nothing to indicate Clinton was personally involved in the Uranium One sale, and that the State Department was one out of nine agencies that had to unanimously approve the Uranium One sale.[18]

Now back to Trump's gang: Did Papadopoulos rat out just Manafort and Gates, or is Flynn involved also?

First mistake, it's the Washington Post and PBS
Second mistake, of course Clinton would never negotiate her Russian bribes in front of other people.
Third, this is why Hillary deleted her emails to hide the evidence of her corruption.

This thread isn't about helping Trump. It is about pointing out the existing evidence that exposes the REAL Collusion and crimes committed by the Podestas, the Clintons, and even Mueller himself. An added benefit is exposing you as a troll attempting to hijack the htread with your continued unsubstantiated lies about non-existent Trump Collusion.

Take a breather? STFU - stop trying to hijack the thread with your lies. Put up or shut up. Considering Mueller has proven he has nothing - no evidence - after 1 year of multiple investigations, dozens of meetings, hundreds of man-hours, thousands of pages of documents reviewed, and millions of tax dollars wasted - NOTHING.

The only evidence of criminal activity and collusion that exists is evidence against 'Fat Tony', John Podesta, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Eric holder, James Comey, Barak Oama, and Mueller himself.

Unless you provide any evidence to support your lies, consider yourself 'ignored'.
Your desperation to protect Trump by pointing the finger at others isn't helping. The others are in the clear so far while Trump is the Fat Orange target at the end of the Grand Jury shooting range. Whether he gets hit only time will tell. Now, breath.

and what the grand jury handed down does not implicate trump it instead implicates fat tony and his brother John. hmmmmm seems you got nothing. the other dude, wasn't part of the trump campaign. he wasn't on payroll. you should do a better job of research before typing on a message board. badda bing bitch.
Manafort didn't work for them he hired them, and several other PR firms. And then he hid the cash he made from the deals from the IRS. A very naughty boy and a friend of the Cheeto from Hell.

Forum List

Back