Mueller's Team Speaking to Reporters

Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated,
Any specifics? Any suggestions as to how Barr should have summarized it?

Read the article.

Does any grown up adult with an IQ above 75 really think that there can be 37 indictments, 6 people serving time and somehow Trump's hands are clean?

Really?

Mueller believes so. Is he that stupid? I don't like him, but I estimate his IQ to he higher than 75.

Barr wrote in his 3.5 page summary that Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump.

Look it up.

Maybe in the full report we'll find out why they offered a plea deal to someone they didn't even indict.

Read the article.
You mean this part:

"The officials and others interviewed declined to flesh out why some of the special counsel’s investigators viewed their findings as potentially more damaging for the president than Mr. Barr explained, although the report is believed to examine Mr. Trump’s efforts to thwart the investigation. It was unclear how much discussion Mr. Mueller and his investigators had with senior Justice Department officials about how their findings would be made public. It was also unclear how widespread the vexation is among the special counsel team, which included 19 lawyers, about 40 F.B.I. agents and other personnel."

Fun to watch Trumpies resort to nothing but radical memes.
But then it's obvious in the first place you let others do your thinking for you.
BTW, show us the meme where Mueller says he doesn't exonerate Trump.
That wouldn't be a meme, that's the truth.
In so many instances, there's just not a lot of depth there... not all suffer so, but a great many.

Barr is not to be trusted with this.
Based on what?

Why don't these Mueller tools pipe up with specifics?
You may be right.

So let's see it all, and put those doubts to rest, once and for all, right?
I have always wanted the report in its entirety.

The thing is...I don't believe high-ranking Democrats or Republicans want it released.

There's probably enough stink on everyone to open a can of worms.

The entire report can't be released without the redaction of people who were interviewed and found to be innocent of any wrongdoing.

Having said that, Barr is just covering up for Trump by not releasing anything.

He's nothing but another cock-sucking Trumpanzee lackey.

Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated,
Any specifics? Any suggestions as to how Barr should have summarized it?

Read the article.

Does any grown up adult with an IQ above 75 really think that there can be 37 indictments, 6 people serving time and somehow Trump's hands are clean?

Really?

Mueller believes so. Is he that stupid? I don't like him, but I estimate his IQ to he higher than 75.

Look it up.

Mueller found no collusion by Trump or anyone in his campaign. Collusion? Trump isn't going down because Andy's insurance plan failed to pay off. Obstruction is a bunch of non sense.

declined to flesh out why some of the special counsel’s investigators viewed their findings as potentially more damaging for the president than Mr. Barr explained,
Well of course, they can't go into specifics.
...and that's REAL convenient. They can throw around bullshit conclusions, but can't get into specifics, so what they said is completely USELESS and BULLSHIT!!!

Look it up.
This is true.

It left it up to Barr and Rosenstein to make the call. They did. People bitched.

No, you're wrong.

Mueller left it up to Barr and Rosenstein to determine if there was obstruction of justice.

He did not leave it to Barr to determine exoneration.

Don't you ever tire of being up Trump's ass?

I wonder how long it will be before any of several 'unauthorized copies' on digital media find their way loose into the wild?

Trumpers have said that Mueller team members would speak out if they thought that Barr wasn't being straight with the American people. Well now they are

WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.

NYT: Some on Mueller’s team see their findings more damaging for Trump
This is bad news for those here who claimed that the Barr Letter is just the Mueller report summarized. It's actually a mischaracterization of the report.

Read the article.
You mean this part:

"The officials and others interviewed declined to flesh out why some of the special counsel’s investigators viewed their findings as potentially more damaging for the president than Mr. Barr explained, although the report is believed to examine Mr. Trump’s efforts to thwart the investigation. It was unclear how much discussion Mr. Mueller and his investigators had with senior Justice Department officials about how their findings would be made public. It was also unclear how widespread the vexation is among the special counsel team, which included 19 lawyers, about 40 F.B.I. agents and other personnel."

This is not from Barr's report.
Barr doesn't refer to himself in the third person in his letter.
I don't know where you got this since there's no link.
Don't you tire of being such a loser?

Read the article.
You mean this part:

When we have one member of the team texting another saying "don't worry boo boo bear, we'll stop him", I would expect some hard feelings from some of the team.

Forum List

Back