Muhammad Cartoon Contest In Netherlands Sparks Pakistan Protests

It's not a smart idea to insult 1.2 billion people. ... :cool:

The bad idea is stopping it with violence. I say protest all they like on both sides; but if violence is even suggested then THAT is not valid. I am disgusted when people insult many things I cherish but no way on earth would I say that they don't have a RIGHT to say it.

Greg

I can walk freely without fear of harm wearing a Buddhist monks clothes with a Star of David patch holding a Bible while reciting Hindu prayers in any country.

Except Islamic controlled countries.

I can walk freely without fear of harm wearing a Buddhist monks clothes with a Star of David patch holding a Bible while reciting Hindu prayers in any country.
Pictures? ... :cool:
Buy my book.
64B3DCC0-DDD4-4579-8530-C739EA8950BA.jpeg

That's just it SunniMan, why does a funny picture insult the followers of Islam to the point they want to fight or even kill? This is the modern world everyone and everything is fair game for lampooning.
Western people have became comfortable saying terrible things about Jesus, and the Christian people just stand there and take it in the name of so called free speech.

But the Prophet Muhammad is far more than just a religious figure to Muslims.

Their lives, culture, morals, family values, society, etc, are all based on his teachings from the Quran.

To insult him is like if someone cussed out your mother or wife in front of you x100 .... :cool:

oh-----but so many persons living in moham shit holes have seen their
mothers and wives raped by the ass kissers of MO-------not a crime -----
for further information talk to some TAKFIRI Bangladeshi expats in the
USA

Forum List

Back