Multi-culterism is great isn't it?

They want to ethnically cleanse the world of infidels.
The first time I heard the phrase "ethnic cleansing" was when I was in Bosnia. And we were talking about the white nazi motherfuckers there.

Here in Merka, we have our own brand of ethnic cleansers. The Klan, a well known band of Christian terrorists. Big supporters of Trump.

It's funny how propagandists recruit the more weak-minded among us into believing we need to wipe out all the people of a certain race or creed by providing examples of the weak-minded among that race or creed acting like animals.

Not funny ha-ha.

Funny fucking stupid retard motherfucking dumbasses in a perpetual circle jerk.

The Klan, a well known band of Christian terrorists.
All 10 of them....
There was a time when the Klan was a massive influence in American politics. Both parties. They came this close to taking over the Republican Party in the 20s and putting a Klansmen on the ballot for President.

With Trump's help, maybe they'll regain some of their past glory. MAGA!

It's funny how propagandists recruit the more weak-minded among us into believing we need to wipe out all the people of a certain race or creed by providing examples of the weak-minded among that race or creed acting like animals.

Not funny ha-ha.

Funny how the people who are against multiculturalism tend to be strongly against genocide and use the prospect of genocide against multiculturalists.

Also funny how multiculturalists tend to laugh at white people who actually do suffer from multicultural problems that their parents never had to worry about.

Yep, it sure is.

In 30 minutes, I can have Chinese food, Thai food, Italian food, Mexican food, Mediterranean food, Ethiopian food, or any number of other sorts of food delivered to my door.

I can go hear music from around the world every night of the week. I can see movies and plays from all over the world, without leaving town.

Multiculturalism is fantastic.

As if you can't make such kind of foods, with either small amounts, or no present members of such ethnic groups?

The fact is, you don't need over 30 million ethnic Mexicans in the U.S.A for good Mexican food.

In fact, a lot of Americans don't even like real Mexican, or Chinese, or Italian foods.

From what I've heard a lot of these foods are very "Americanized" anyways.
We don't need any Irish to make some good corned beef, either.

Or Germans to make beer.

Or Italians to make pizza.

And you don't see people lining up to eat English cuisine, that's for sure! Kick them out!

Didn't say otherwise, now did I?

However, if you think Mexicans, and White ethnic's are the exact same?
I hear Mexicans are great for keeping a gas oven well lubricated. Or was that Italians? I forget.

Italians, Germans, Irish, Polish Americans etc. all have median household incomes nearly 2X higher than Mexican Americans, when it comes to poverty rates it's more like 3X higher in Mexican Americans.

Not that I necessarily have a problem with Mexicans, it's just they don't seem to fit in as well as many other groups in the U.S.A.

In a way, it actually causes them to feel "Alienated" themselves, as they lose culture, and feel like an odd man out.

Why do you support that, exactly?

The Klan, a well known band of Christian terrorists.
All 10 of them....
There was a time when the Klan was a massive influence in American politics. Both parties. They came this close to taking over the Republican Party in the 20s and putting a Klansmen on the ballot for President.

With Trump's help, maybe they'll regain some of their past glory. MAGA!
Meanwhile there are literally more East Asian supremacists in America than klan members, and they all vote for Democrats because they know idiots like you will suck their dicks with your beyond outdated concept of what the demographics of racism in America is.

Not funny ha-ha.

Funny how the people who are against multiculturalism tend to be strongly against genocide and use the prospect of genocide against multiculturalists.

Also funny how multiculturalists tend to laugh at white people who actually do suffer from multicultural problems that their parents never had to worry about.
You have no idea how old hat your rhetoric is, do you.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg

"Demographic apocalpyse". :lol:

Letting in all those Dutch and German and French and Jewish kids. Disaster for the gene pool!

The first time I heard the phrase "ethnic cleansing" was when I was in Bosnia. And we were talking about the white nazi motherfuckers there.

Here in Merka, we have our own brand of ethnic cleansers. The Klan, a well known band of Christian terrorists. Big supporters of Trump.

Didn't the Bosniak's start the "Pogrom / Massacre" events in that war, anyways?

Sijekovac killings - Wikipedia

I don't know how you think this "Balkanized" conflict in the "Balkans" somehow helps the case of Multiculturalism, or shall I rather say "Multiethnic's"????????

Here is a clue for you.
Being against ethnic cleansing is not being for the klan.

Didn't the British liberate Libya from the Nazis?
Why are Left Wingers taking the side of these genocidal maniac Islamist?
Troglocrats are dumb

Not funny ha-ha.

You have no idea how old hat your rhetoric is, do you.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg
Importing the rest of Europe undeniably weakened the cohesion of American identity.

Now it literally doesn't exist.

Multi-culterism is great isn't it?

Nearly as gooder as knowing how to spell, sure is. :thup: (Unless you mean "multi-cultism" whatever that would be). But without multiculturalism we'd never have Lasagna, Pierogies, grits, Moo Goo Gai Pan, curry, Sauerkraut, Pallela, Kimchi, Borscht, Hummus, Gruyère, Moussaka, Merlot, Poutine, Tortillas, Couscous, Sushi, Yiddish, regional accents, Jazz, Blues, Rock 'n' Roll, Country, Salsa, Samba, Voodoo, Santería, Candomblé, Capoeira, Pho, popcorn, chewing gum, coffee, Algebra, toothbrushes or even the languages of French, Spanish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish or English.

Kind of a bland bleak world, innit.

Forum List

Back