Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Where did she rule illegally?
Restricting random items from being sold at open stores for one thing....
Again, the executive order is 2020-42. Please be specific.
I didn't read it...but I think the point is that her constituents believe the US constitution is being violated...isn't that the bottom line?...

People of Michigan...................YOU ARE HEAR BY ORDERED TO STAY IN YOUR HOMES UNTIL WE DECIDE WHEN WE WILL ALLOW YOU BACK OUT AGAIN.

This is an OR ELSE ORDER........................oh and BTW.......we really really believe in Democracy and the Constitutuion.

LOL...........Shove the OR ELSE ORDERS.......and OBEY orders up your ass.

That is what was stated today...........DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE.........It is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

View attachment 330197

Lucy your politics are fucked up. You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. What kind of moron justify]is death squads. That is what paramilitary groups are. That you justify them just shows your true colors.

Thousands of students in Argentina were killed and tortured. Many thrown out of planes in the oceans. If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own.

No one in his right mind would ever, ever want our country infected with paramilitary death squads.

I hate Communists and Communism, death is actually even too good for that scum.

There is nothing wrong when you are in a situation of having to destroy Communists and destroy Communist influence with having Paramilitary Groups to do this under orders from a nations Government. Those students you refer to were all filthy Communist POS who deserved what they got, a shame MORE were not dealt with.

"If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own."

Which is the CORRECT policy, children should not be in an environment with filthy Communist parents who will brainwash them, in modern times THIS is why we unfortunately have the SJW scum. Normal society remove these children from these Communist influences and have them adopted by Non-Communists who will raise them as normal and Patriotic children who will grow into productive adults who will do things to help their nation as opposed to Communists who do EVERYTHING they can to subvert and destroy a nation from within, usually by infesting the law professions, politics and the MSM.

Many who were killed by death squads were INNOCENT. That little fact just flew right over your head. Death squads were nothing more than murderers on motorcycles. Extramilitary units did nothing but wipe out those that disagreed with their authoritarian regime. They were defended and condoned by colluders who called all opposition communist and Marxist. Sound familiar? All many of these students wanted were a return to democracy.

Hmmmm :eusa_boohoo:

Educated yourself on death squads. No sane American would condone death squads or want them in this country. Your defense of them speaks volumes.

I know ALL about Paramilitary groups and Death Squads I do not need to educate myself about them and when a nation has a situation of Subversives and Communists then yes what the nations needs IS them to deal with these situations.

I am not American, I am in this thread to give moral support to my Conservative American friends and give my opinion on the out of control and bizarro actions of this Whitmer woman which 90% of her actions have nothing to do with containing COVID-19 and instead seem designed for her to just punish and make miserable the peoples of the State of Michigan.

View attachment 330214it worked! Bye liberal bitch!

Yes they will not extend the State of Emergency because this Whitmer woman has illustrated she can't be trusted, that she has already abused her position and went out of control.
Their action is irrelevant though..since....she claims she has the authority. If the people want to get out though..not really a thing she can do about..if it becomes a general thing. FYI..the polls have reflected wide support for the Gov. on this issue.

Whitmer wanted lawmakers to extend her emergency declaration by 28 days. It expires late Thursday. But at the same time, she believes she has other powers to respond to the crisis and does not need a legislatively-approved extension except to ensure that health care workers would continue to have special legal protections. She has said the state of emergency will continue regardless.

Yes they will not extend the State of Emergency because this Whitmer woman has illustrated she can't be trusted, that she has already abused her position and went out of control.
Their action is irrelevant though..since....she claims she has the authority. If the people want to get out though..not really a thing she can do about..if it becomes a general thing. FYI..the polls have reflected wide support for the Gov. on this issue.

I was reading there also is a Recall thing going on.

People of Michigan...................YOU ARE HEAR BY ORDERED TO STAY IN YOUR HOMES UNTIL WE DECIDE WHEN WE WILL ALLOW YOU BACK OUT AGAIN.

This is an OR ELSE ORDER........................oh and BTW.......we really really believe in Democracy and the Constitutuion.

That is what was stated today...........DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE.........It is CRYSTAL CLEAR.
30478D86-3041-48B1-8A9C-1DD8AD1C86D1.jpeg

The Declaration of Independence

...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
Quoted and repeated because it is apparent it must be.

Whitmer wanted lawmakers to extend her emergency declaration by 28 days. It expires late Thursday. But at the same time, she believes she has other powers to respond to the crisis and does not need a legislatively-approved extension except to ensure that health care workers would continue to have special legal protections. She has said the state of emergency will continue regardless.
Polls have even less to do with the law than all of the other shit. Polls have no place and no function in the law dumbass.

When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Your 2020-42-
  1. Limit the number of customers in the store at one time (excluding employees) to 4 people per 1,000 square feet of customer floor space. The amount of customer floor space must be calculated to exclude store areas that are closed under subprovision (2) of this subsection.

1. Close areas of the store—by cordoning them off, placing signs in aisles, posting prominent signs, removing goods from shelves, or other appropriate means—that are dedicated to the following classes of goods:

1. Carpet or flooring.

1. Furniture.

1. Garden centers and plant nurseries.

1. Paint.

2. when I pasted it did not format correctly, here it is-
    07589674-BEFF-48CC-AAF7-535A6AEB627C.png
  3. Whitmer - Executive Order 2020-42 (COVID-19)

View attachment 330224
I wonder if they understand that Americans DON'T LIKE OR ELSE being said to them........In our History we haven't responded to being told that well.

30 million Americans are out of work...........small business is getting hammered.......and these stinking Jack Boots are still refusing to open the country back up............Waiting is no longer an option......the DAMAGE IS MASSIVE........Hell it might be too fucking late already.

Wars are fought considering ALL THE COSTS not just the deaths.............aka ........you don't make the cure worse than the disease.

The Declaration of Independence

...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
Quoted and repeated because it is apparent it must be.
Easy to say..and tough to do. Here's the thing...the majority of the people in Michigan support their Gov.--so she has the consent of the governed..or at least as much of it as any leader gets these days. Remind me of the margin of Trump's support in the US again?

Don't know how far you really wish to take the 'consent of the governed' argument!

The majority of Michigan residents approve of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, despite last week's large protest against the state's stringent stay-at-home order, polling has shown.
The new survey, published Monday and conducted by the Detroit Regional Chamber, found that 57 percent of respondents approved of Whitmer's coronavirus response in Michigan, while just 37 percent disapproved. Meanwhile, only 44 percent of those polled approved of President Donald Trump's response to the crisis, while 50 percent disapproved.
Among those surveyed, 39 percent self-identified as Democrats, while 35 percent identified as Republicans and 26 percent said they were independents. In total, 600 Michigan residents were polled.

Polls have even less to do with the law than all of the other shit. Polls have no place and no function in the law dumbass.
Well...DICK....polls have quite a lot to do with government....and that is what I'm talking about---she has the support of about 57% of her electorate. that means she does not give a shit about the opposition.

As it so happens..I think she may well be wrong...but as long as the majority support her..she's golden. Good luck with thinking that the courts will weigh in any differently than they did the last time they visited this issue.

Well...DICK....polls have quite a lot to do with government....and that is what I'm talking about---she has the support of about 57% of here electorate. that means she does not give a shit about the opposition.

As it so happens..I think she may well be wrong...but as long as the majority support her..she's golden. Good luck with thinking that the courts will weigh in any differently than they did the last time they visited this issue.
And how is this so called poll being taken..................We asked a Blue district in Michigan if they like the Dem Governor.................oh.....and they said WE LIKE......

Polls can be skewed and used for BS comments that aren't even close to being true..............Depends on how it is asked and WHO IS ASKED.......

Media and Polls don't have a good track record right now......Nobody believes them anymore.

I didn't read it...but I think the point is that her constituents believe the US constitution is being violated...isn't that the bottom line?...
Both you, and her constituents should.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

The Supreme Court today said that public health orders are constitutional.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

I call bs, but if they did they are wrong! NOWHERE does it say politicians have the authority to do this without first enacting martial law. And you QUARANTINE sick people not healthy people and force them to lose all.

Force them to lose all? What bullshit. There are government programs offering grants and loans, unemployment insurance, and America is the richest country in the world. Why don't you're people have savings and investments to live on to get through this.

The richest country in the world can't stand a one month shut down. The greatest health care system in the world has resulted in 20% of all corona virus deaths worldwide, even though you only have 3% of the population.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

The Supreme Court today said that public health orders are constitutional.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

I call bs, but if they did they are wrong! NOWHERE does it say politicians have the authority to do this without first enacting martial law. And you QUARANTINE sick people not healthy people and force them to lose all.

You don't know who is contagious and who isn't without a test because many people are asymptomatic and contagious, thus endangering everyone. Dumb Donald still hasn't managed to give Americans a reliable test. He just told all the labs to do there thing and self regulate. Now you have a patchwork mess where half the tests don't work as advertised and the states don't know which tests work and which don't, because Trump has washed his hands of testing.

That's what Trump does. Fuck everything up and then deny responsibility for the messes he's created. Then he told the militia's in Michigan to demand their rights. Trump is using the pandemic to attack blue states.

There simply is no depth Donald Trump won't sink to as the country burns down around him.

Fuck you. Businesses are closing forever and tens of millions are getting unemployment checks that are a fraction of what their mortgage is.

Why are businesses closing forever? They just got a HUGE tax break two years ago, and they were awash in cash BEFORE they got that tax cut. Businesses have so much cash that 2018 and 2019 saw the largest number of stock buy-backs in American history, including all the big airlines.

Why don't any of the American workers or corporations have any savings? You've only been closed down for a little over a month, and people are losing their shit. This suggests that neither your people nor your corporations have any cash at all.

Forum List

Back