Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

Exercising your rights is fine. Using your weapon to intimidate people is a crime.

Do you think they didn't have that in mind when they decided to go armed?

Take them down. Restore order.
Like I said; you're tyrannical.

How are you going to "take them down"? Break it down for me, step by step..... I want to hear this.:45:

This is awful.

The Court ruled in her favor, I don't agree with it, but doesn't justify an armed revolt.

They had a RECALL drive that was getting a lot of signatures, they could have gone that legal way to remove the overbearing governor, but now...….

Appears the gov't is pushing the people too far now as a stinking virus is destroying our nations economy....................

They have opened Pandora's box and found pissed off Americans there.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

Well with THAT sentiment you would have probably sided with Benedict Arnold.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

View attachment 330195

It is hard to debate with folks like yourself with your extremist views and whacked out view of the world. In your post you seem to advocating forcible overthrow of our government by violent means. That is called treason. You have this screwed up view about what the governor of Michigan is trying to accomplish. It is perfectly clear also that you haven’t a clue what Marxism is.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Advocating violence against our constitutional republic is treasonous. Look in the mirror for the traitor.

You should try reading our Founding Documents and educate yourself.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Right because a temporary shut down to save lives is so awful that one has to take up arms to kill neighbors and government officials In revolt. What the hell happened to this country.

That’s cost tens of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

Are you really telling us that tens of thousands of lives were lost because of the shut down not related to the virus? Link please.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

Lol, yeh like that really works, and in the meantime how many more jobs are you going to be ok with being lost? How many businesses ruined? How many families ruined? How many?

I am not O.K. with one.

But you really think this sails ?

It's counter to what we need.

The left wing fuckers on this board are only going to use this against us.

Believe me, I am not for the lockdown.

I am for her takedown...at the ballot box.

Because you lied about what the executive order stated?

Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

Exercising your rights is fine. Using your weapon to intimidate people is a crime.

I think more than anything they were sending this Whitmer woman the message that they are NOT happy and that things HAVE to change.

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

The Supreme Court today said that public health orders are constitutional.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

Link? I found nothing. No SCOTUS rulings at all today.

Invaders?? Don’t they live there? Don’t we have the second amendment??
Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?
The people of that state do, that's who.....

Your brain is broken guy..... nothing but shit coming out of it.
When you are planning to have a reasonable discussion do you bring armed friends?
I don't have any unarmed friends, so yes I do, if I bring friends at all.

"I'm negotiating right up until I pull the trigger."

-Marc "Animal" MacYoung

"She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.
She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted."

What? How the hell can she ban our gardens? That is going too far.

And it's a lie sock puppet rookie..don't forget that part..unless you have a reputable link?

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

View attachment 330195

It is hard to debate with folks like yourself with your extremist views and whacked out view of the world. In your post you seem to advocating forcible overthrow of our government by violent means. That is called treason. You have this screwed up view about what the governor of Michigan is trying to accomplish. It is perfectly clear also that you haven’t a clue what Marxism is.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Advocating violence against our constitutional republic is treasonous. Look in the mirror for the traitor.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Right because a temporary shut down to save lives is so awful that one has to take up arms to kill neighbors and government officials in what amounts to a hissy fit revolt. What the hell happened to this country.

Probably World wide there will be many MORE deaths Post-COVID-19 when potentially MILLIONS realise they have lost everything because being told to keep their small to medium stores closed 24/7 for never-ending months has now RUINED them completely and so then there will be mass suicides and mass heart-attacks from DESPAIR and SHOCK.

View attachment 330195

Right because a temporary shut down to save lives is so awful that one has to take up arms to kill neighbors and government officials in what amounts to a hissy fit revolt. What the hell happened to this country.

Probably World wide there will be many MORE deaths Post-COVID-19 when potentially MILLIONS realise they have lost everything because being told to keep their small to medium stores closed 24/7 for never-ending months has now RUINED them completely and so then there will be mass suicides and mass heart-attacks from DESPAIR and SHOCK.

All thanks to bitches like this whitmer scum.

Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?

When you are planning to have a reasonable discussion do you bring armed friends?

Usually yes :smoke:

She cannot legally make it illegal to buy vegetable seeds. As a govenor, she has NO legislative power or authority. What she is doing is frivolous, arbitrary and constitutionally illegal as hell and tyrannical. The armed people storming the state house is precisely why and the intended purpose the founders put the 2nd amendment in our constitution. Its sole purpose is to prevent a tyrannical government from taking root in this nation.

She didn't.
Though the governor requires that large stores cut off some sections of stores concerning gardening and home improvement, these supplies can be bought online. We rate this claim false because it is not supported by our research.

Even though I'm sure no one here is interested, here's the truth, for what it's worth.

You can't get the truth from the media.

They used the Emergency Order as a resource.
I know you get your truth from a Ouija Board, but I prefer the truth.

You don't know where I get anything. The media are proven liars, just like in the news link in the OP, no one stormed anything, but that's what the liars said so they can make it sound more dangerous. lmao

Yeah, it was the Daily Mail and them, and another paper put out the truth that it was staying calm.
How did YOU know any of this, sitting in Texas, if you were not listening to media? That's my point, mike. It's ALL media.

View attachment 330195

OR MASSED PISSED OFF PEOPLE.

There ya go........exactly what is happening now.

Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

I think more than anything they were sending this Whitmer woman the message that they are NOT happy and that things HAVE to change.
LOL! Quite the contrary..they showed they are weak..and since she won in the courts..and in her own statehouse....I doubt she gives a fig for your sort of change.....and neither do I.

1588292225968.png

So now you're willing to goosestep and issue orders to kill civilians because they won't stay at home, want to see their family, buy seeds and flags, and other liberties, even though they haven't hurt anyone..... But it was fine for Antifa to wear masks and physically attack others prior to the last election.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No, that's bullshit.

Usually yes :smoke:
Given your stated views...that's a very wise decision..LOl!

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

View attachment 330197

Lucy your politics are fucked up. You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. What kind of moron justify]is death squads. That is what paramilitary groups are. That you justify them just shows your true colors.

Thousands of students in Argentina were killed and tortured. Many thrown out of planes in the oceans. If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own.

No one in his right mind would ever, ever want our country infected with paramilitary death squads.

I hate Communists and Communism, death is actually even too good for that scum.

There is nothing wrong when you are in a situation of having to destroy Communists and destroy Communist influence with having Paramilitary Groups to do this under orders from a nations Government. Those students you refer to were all filthy Communist POS who deserved what they got, a shame MORE were not dealt with.

"If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own."

Which is the CORRECT policy, children should not be in an environment with filthy Communist parents who will brainwash them, in modern times THIS is why we unfortunately have the SJW scum. Normal society remove these children from these Communist influences and have them adopted by Non-Communists who will raise them as normal and Patriotic children who will grow into productive adults who will do things to help their nation as opposed to Communists who do EVERYTHING they can to subvert and destroy a nation from within, usually by infesting the law professions, politics and the MSM.

Many who were killed by death squads were INNOCENT. That little fact just flew right over your head. Death squads were nothing more than murderers on motorcycles. Extramilitary units did nothing but wipe out those that disagreed with their authoritarian regime. They were defended and condoned by colluders who called all opposition communist and Marxist. Sound familiar? All many of these students wanted were a return to democracy.

Last edited:

The banning of selling seeds has been proved - FALSE
The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
Banning traveling to another home you own has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

What is all this propaganda against Michigan about? So much of the argument against Michigan's restrictions is not even based in fact. What is it all about?

You’re a pathetic liar.

lol
That sure straightened me out.

She cannot legally make it illegal to buy vegetable seeds. As a govenor, she has NO legislative power or authority. What she is doing is frivolous, arbitrary and constitutionally illegal as hell and tyrannical. The armed people storming the state house is precisely why and the intended purpose the founders put the 2nd amendment in our constitution. Its sole purpose is to prevent a tyrannical government from taking root in this nation.

She didn't.
Though the governor requires that large stores cut off some sections of stores concerning gardening and home improvement, these supplies can be bought online. We rate this claim false because it is not supported by our research.

Even though I'm sure no one here is interested, here's the truth, for what it's worth.

You can't get the truth from the media.

They used the Emergency Order as a resource.
I know you get your truth from a Ouija Board, but I prefer the truth.

You don't know where I get anything. The media are proven liars, just like in the news link in the OP, no one stormed anything, but that's what the liars said so they can make it sound more dangerous. lmao

Yeah, it was the Daily Mail and them, and another paper put out the truth that it was staying calm.
How did YOU know any of this, sitting in Texas, if you were not listening to media? That's my point, mike. It's ALL media.

Lol you are light, I saw it on here. I don't listen to the media bullshit.

Forum List

Back