Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

True. Can't plant till June 1st most years. That's why lots of us start seed inside ...right about a couple/three weeks ago.

I tried that a few years. No matter what--grow lights, sunny windows--they were always anemic and too spindly. That was a strange thing for her to prohibit, except that she wanted the home and garden centers closed because we really don't have to buy our weed and feed yet, or our petunias. I'm pretty sure all the nurseries in Maine have been closed, too. But no one cares, cause it's too early. I've never heard it mentioned, even. In some states, stores like Target and WalMart with home and garden centers were prohibited from having any departments except food and toiletries/drugs open. So that's where it probably started. I know our hardware stores, which are all open, have seeds as always.

Uh huh. You failed at starting seeds so to you it's totally cool that stores were not allowed to sell seeds EVEN IN STORES THAT ALSO SOLD PERMISSIBLE THINGS LIKE FOOD, MEDICINE AND BOOZE.

DON'T SHOUT AT ME, BITCH! GO TO THE HARDWARE STORE AND BUY YOUR SEEDS OR ORDER THEM THROUGH THE MAIL.

I'm soooo sorry my desire to continue to be self sufficient offends you.

No one is stopping you. No one DID stop you. This is a stupid reason for a revolt.

Are you really that stupid? Oh wait. You live in Maine. You are under orders to stay at home too. Tell us, OL. What's the best method of reporting on your neighbors? Binoculars or just pressing your nose against your window?

What makes you think I would do that?

Your rapid disapproval when it comes to complaints of being denied little essentials like obtaining seed to grow ones own food, for one.

Well, you guessed wrong. It was a cheap ad hom, is all it was.

No. You are against your fellow citizens objecting to a lock down. You are foaming at the mouth over a few guys carrying firearms. You are all in for a gov denying people the freedom to leave their own homes. You are a statist.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

The banning of selling seeds has been proved - FALSE
The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
Banning traveling to another home you own has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

Why do you need to lie?

She cannot legally make it illegal to buy vegetable seeds. As a govenor, she has NO legislative power or authority. What she is doing is frivolous, arbitrary and constitutionally illegal as hell and tyrannical. The armed people storming the state house is precisely why and the intended purpose the founders put the 2nd amendment in our constitution. Its sole purpose is to prevent a tyrannical government from taking root in this nation.

She didn't.
Though the governor requires that large stores cut off some sections of stores concerning gardening and home improvement, these supplies can be bought online. We rate this claim false because it is not supported by our research.

Even though I'm sure no one here is interested, here's the truth, for what it's worth.

You can't get the truth from the media.

They used the Emergency Order as a resource.
I know you get your truth from a Ouija Board, but I prefer the truth.

She cannot legally make it illegal to buy vegetable seeds. As a govenor, she has NO legislative power or authority. What she is doing is frivolous, arbitrary and constitutionally illegal as hell and tyrannical. The armed people storming the state house is precisely why and the intended purpose the founders put the 2nd amendment in our constitution. Its sole purpose is to prevent a tyrannical government from taking root in this nation.

She didn't.
Though the governor requires that large stores cut off some sections of stores concerning gardening and home improvement, these supplies can be bought online. We rate this claim false because it is not supported by our research.

Even though I'm sure no one here is interested, here's the truth, for what it's worth.

Are you going to order bags of dirt through online shopping?

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

What ya wanna bet any of those guys could drop you at a minimum of 300 yards?

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

LOL... These dudes are far less of a threat to you than your buddies in dem ghettos.

As far as your derogatory comments about those who support the Constitution goes? Maybe your old ass should think back to the War Of Independence.
So if these folks succeed in terrorizing their Governor into letting them loose and the Virus takes over, you'll be happy, right? Emergency Orders have a place in protecting the public health. The Governor may have gone too far by not letting them buy pea seeds, for chrissakes, but that's not a reason to start a revolution!Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies. Send in the SWAT teams and show them the real world if there is so much as a safety taken off.
Fuck you.You don't like it when free people act as though they are free, and petition their government for redress? You want to send an armed goon squad on the government payroll to go kidnap them at gunpoint for daring to exercise their rights?****, people like you are the reason they are armed..... so they can protect themselves from the machinations of evil psycho bitches like you.I hope you die in a fire.
"I hope you die in a fire. "WTF?! Old Lady is a friend of mine, yes she's a Leftist but politics is NOT everything when you can have other things in common and saying something this disgusting is out of order.YOU are out of order, you apologise to Old Lady for this disgusting comment.
I stand by my statement.SWAI apologize for nothing.She expressed a desire to send violent armed groups to attack free people who are doing no wrong, and no harm.Fuck that bitch.
SWAT teams are "violent armed groups?" I said if those people take off their safeties -- or worse -- they need to be stopped. And they do.Since you've apparently no respect for law OR order, I'll leave you to your fumings.
There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ covid over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

The ER lines are getting long
Seems the ventilators are all gone
Young people sneakin past state lines
Are getting so much survellieance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
Thousands of people we can’t treat
Either stand n gub’mit soup lines
Or detained with big brothers fines

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Political talk is all cheap
Stay inside ,don’t be afraid
Step outside , the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop

Hey, what's that sound?

~S~w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

Lol, yeh like that really works, and in the meantime how many more jobs are you going to be ok with being lost? How many businesses ruined? How many families ruined? How many?

All because your skidmark failed to act. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.

The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

The fact that you never tell the truth has been proven - TRUE

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

1588290514242.png

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

Well with THAT sentiment you would have probably sided with Benedict Arnold.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

View attachment 330195

It is hard to debate with folks like yourself with your extremist views and whacked out view of the world. In your post you seem to advocating forcible overthrow of our government by violent means. That is called treason. You have this screwed up view about what the governor of Michigan is trying to accomplish. It is perfectly clear also that you haven’t a clue what Marxism is.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Advocating violence against our constitutional republic is treasonous. Look in the mirror for the traitor.

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

What ya wanna bet any of those guys could drop you at a minimum of 300 yards?

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

LOL... These dudes are far less of a threat to you than your buddies in dem ghettos.

As far as your derogatory comments about those who support the Constitution goes?
Maybe your old ass should think back to the War Of Independence.

So if these folks succeed in terrorizing their Governor into letting them loose and the Virus takes over, you'll be happy, right? Emergency Orders have a place in protecting the public health. The Governor may have gone too far by not letting them buy pea seeds, for chrissakes, but that's not a reason to start a revolution!

Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies. Send in the SWAT teams and show them the real world if there is so much as a safety taken off.

Fuck you.
You don't like it when free people act as though they are free, and petition their government for redress? You want to send an armed goon squad on the government payroll to go kidnap them at gunpoint for daring to exercise their rights?

****, people like you are the reason they are armed..... so they can protect themselves from the machinations of evil psycho bitches like you.

I hope you die in a fire.

"I hope you die in a fire. "

WTF?! Old Lady is a friend of mine, yes she's a Leftist but politics is NOT everything when you can have other things in common and saying something this disgusting is out of order.

YOU are out of order, you apologise to Old Lady for this disgusting comment.

I stand by my statement.SWA

I apologize for nothing.

She expressed a desire to send violent armed groups to attack free people who are doing no wrong, and no harm.

Fuck that bitch.

SWAT teams are "violent armed groups?" I said if those people take off their safeties -- or worse -- they need to be stopped. And they do.

Since you've apparently no respect for law OR order, I'll leave you to your fumings.

Yes, Will, I did actually think of that.

This is not "America in the age of Trump". There are like 50 idiot hillbillies there, in a State of millions.

Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.
In all of the history I’ve studied of that period I find nothing even remotely hinting rights would be removed for a illness.
No, they left that to the individual states, which is why they all have legislation allowing Emergency Orders to protect public safety be enforced.

They are temporary for a reason. Michigan's legislature is voting on whether to extend the emergency measures right now. Our Emergency Powers are granted for 90 days, but the legislature must approve any extension by Day 80. Michigan's is apparently not as long.
No, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the overriding guidance documents for ALL States.
I'm aware of that, but considering the reason for these temporary measures, I think all the courts will find the public safety factors outweigh the temporary restrictions.
Like the way the Patriot Act and the TSA were just temporary?

:rolleyes:
I didn't know they had 90 day sunset clauses.

She didn't.

You can't get the truth from the media.

They used the Emergency Order as a resource.
I know you get your truth from a Ouija Board, but I prefer the truth.

You don't know where I get anything. The media are proven liars, just like in the news link in the OP, no one stormed anything, but that's what the liars said so they can make it sound more dangerous. lmao

What else is there?

Wrong. I live in Michigan. Big stores like Miejer and Walmart had do not enter tape over asiles selling "nonessentials" like seeds. Motor boats were banned. You could take your kayak out on the lake but not a boat with a motor. Travel to a second home in the state was prohibited.

Those edicts have been lifted. Meanwhile, there are still a large number of people who are not allowed to go to their jobs. It is not permitted to gather in groups of people not in your household - even for a funeral.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

Well with THAT sentiment you would have probably sided with Benedict Arnold.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

View attachment 330195

It is hard to debate with folks like yourself with your extremist views and whacked out view of the world. In your post you seem to advocating forcible overthrow of our government by violent means. That is called treason. You have this screwed up view about what the governor of Michigan is trying to accomplish. It is perfectly clear also that you haven’t a clue what Marxism is.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Advocating violence against our constitutional republic is treasonous. Look in the mirror for the traitor.

You should try reading our Founding Documents and educate yourself.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Forum List

Back