Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

View attachment 330197

Lucy your politics are fucked up. You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. What kind of moron justifies death squads. That is what paramilitary groups are. That you defend them just shows your true colors.

Thousands of students in Argentina were killed and tortured. Many thrown out of planes over the oceans. If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own.

No one in his right mind would ever, ever want our country infected with paramilitary death squads.

Last edited:
Invaders?? Don’t they live there? Don’t we have the second amendment??
Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?
The people of that state do, that's who.....

Your brain is broken guy..... nothing but shit coming out of it.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

Exercising your rights is fine. Using your weapon to intimidate people is a crime.

Do you think they didn't have that in mind when they decided to go armed?

Take them down. Restore order.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

The banning of selling seeds has been proved - FALSE
The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
Banning traveling to another home you own has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

Bullshit.

The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

What is all this propaganda against Michigan about? So much of the argument against Michigan's restrictions is not even based in fact. What is it all about?

What else is there?

What is all this propaganda against Michigan about? So much of the argument against Michigan's restrictions is not even based in fact. What is it all about?

You’re a pathetic liar.

I hope they skin her like a fish.

The Governor may have gone too far by not letting them buy pea seeds

Ya think?

Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies.

Show the class where there was one (1) threat... Substantiated by at least one valid link...

Send in the SWAT teams and show them the real world if there is so much as a safety taken off.

Swat team went home... They have some jerks running around with red jackets picking on women with press credentials...

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

Well with THAT sentiment you would have probably sided with Benedict Arnold.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

View attachment 330195

It is hard to debate with folks like yourself with your extremist views and whacked out view of the world. In your post you seem to advocating forcible overthrow of our government by violent means. That is called treason. You have this screwed up view about what the governor of Michigan is trying to accomplish. It is perfectly clear also that you haven’t a clue what Marxism is.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Advocating violence against our constitutional republic is treasonous. Look in the mirror for the traitor.

You should try reading our Founding Documents and educate yourself.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Right because a temporary shut down to save lives is so awful that one has to take up arms to kill neighbors and government officials in what amounts to a hissy fit revolt. What the hell happened to this country.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

The executive order is 2020-42. Please show me where it says "seeds."

Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.
In all of the history I’ve studied of that period I find nothing even remotely hinting rights would be removed for a illness.
No, they left that to the individual states, which is why they all have legislation allowing Emergency Orders to protect public safety be enforced.

They are temporary for a reason. Michigan's legislature is voting on whether to extend the emergency measures right now. Our Emergency Powers are granted for 90 days, but the legislature must approve any extension by Day 80. Michigan's is apparently not as long.
No, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the overriding guidance documents for ALL States.
I'm aware of that, but considering the reason for these temporary measures, I think all the courts will find the public safety factors outweigh the temporary restrictions.
Like the way the Patriot Act and the TSA were just temporary?

:rolleyes:
I didn't know they had 90 day sunset clauses.
When governments grab power, they are always loathe to give it up.

Read a history book.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

Well with THAT sentiment you would have probably sided with Benedict Arnold.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

View attachment 330195

It is hard to debate with folks like yourself with your extremist views and whacked out view of the world. In your post you seem to advocating forcible overthrow of our government by violent means. That is called treason. You have this screwed up view about what the governor of Michigan is trying to accomplish. It is perfectly clear also that you haven’t a clue what Marxism is.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Advocating violence against our constitutional republic is treasonous. Look in the mirror for the traitor.

You should try reading our Founding Documents and educate yourself.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Right because a temporary shut down to save lives is so awful that one has to take up arms to kill neighbors and government officials In revolt. What the hell happened to this country.

That’s cost tens of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

The executive order is 2020-42. Please show me where it says "seeds."

Fuckhead, how’d she rescind her order?

Well, according to this woman, it is un-American to protest or overthrow a tyrant. So, I guess the people disagree.

What else is there?

Like a hawk the gullible swoop in to feast!

Straight bullshit. A group of protesters--some legally armed..entered the Statehouse in peaceful protest. No shots fired..no threats made..no laws broken...no serious ones, anyway. the list of those running with this story is a litany of kooks and weirdos from both sides of the tinfoil hat divide.I'm reduced to Russian media..for even a semblance of the truth
Democrats fume as armed protesters descend on Michigan Capitol to protest lockdown

Crowds of protesters, some carrying weapons, descended on the state capitol in Lansing, Michigan, as legislators considered extending Covid-19 lockdown measures. Democrats blamed President Donald Trump.
Governor Gretchen Whitmer issued a stay-at-home order late last month, as the coronavirus epidemic took hold in her state. When the governor – a Democrat and fierce critic of Trump – extended the order by 15 days last week, a group of residents filed a lawsuit claiming Whitmer infringed on their Constitutional rights.
After the Michigan Court of Claims rejected the suit, the state legislature sat down in Lansing on Thursday to debate extending Whitmer’s state of emergency.

Though the vote would not affect the standing stay-at-home order, it could renew the state of emergency that grants Whitmer the power to issue such restrictions. Hundreds of demonstrators showed up, clad in US flags and MAGA hats, and chanting “Let us in!” and “Vote no!”
It was the second mass rally against Whitmer’s lockdown measures. Two weeks ago, thousands drove to Lansing – mostly observing social distancing protocols – outraged at the governor’s ban on “non-essential” activities that included selling gardening tools or paying someone to mow the lawn.
Thursday’s demonstration, dubbed the “American Patriot Rally,” drew some gun-rights advocates, who carried their firearms into the capitol building. Democratic politicians and pundits noticed this and immediately portrayed the protests as some kind of armed insurrection by white nationalists

“This is America in the age of Trump,” one pundit commented, in apparent solemnity.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

View attachment 330197

Lucy your politics are fucked up. You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. What kind of moron justify]is death squads. That is what paramilitary groups are. That you justify them just shows your true colors.

Thousands of students in Argentina were killed and tortured. Many thrown out of planes in the oceans. If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own.

No one in his right mind would ever, ever want our country infected with paramilitary death squads.

I hate Communists and Communism, death is actually even too good for that scum.

There is nothing wrong when you are in a situation of having to destroy Communists and destroy Communist influence with having Paramilitary Groups to do this under orders from a nations Government. Those students you refer to were all filthy Communist POS who deserved what they got, a shame MORE were not dealt with.

"If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own."

Which is the CORRECT policy, children should not be in an environment with filthy Communist parents who will brainwash them, in modern times THIS is why we unfortunately have the SJW scum. Normal society remove these children from these Communist influences and have them adopted by Non-Communists who will raise them as normal and Patriotic children who will grow into productive adults who will do things to help their nation as opposed to Communists who do EVERYTHING they can to subvert and destroy a nation from within, usually by infesting the law professions, politics and the MSM.

Invaders?? Don’t they live there? Don’t we have the second amendment??
Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?
The people of that state do, that's who.....

Your brain is broken guy..... nothing but shit coming out of it.
When you are planning to have a reasonable discussion do you bring armed friends?

"She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.
She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted."

What? How the hell can she ban our gardens? That is going too far.

Forum List

Back