Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

View attachment 330192

Last I looked Michigan was part of the US of A with duly elected representatives and not part of the British Empire. I may be wrong however given the alternate universe some posters live in.

Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.
In all of the history I’ve studied of that period I find nothing even remotely hinting rights would be removed for a illness.
No, they left that to the individual states, which is why they all have legislation allowing Emergency Orders to protect public safety be enforced.

They are temporary for a reason. Michigan's legislature is voting on whether to extend the emergency measures right now. Our Emergency Powers are granted for 90 days, but the legislature must approve any extension by Day 80. Michigan's is apparently not as long.
No, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the overriding guidance documents for ALL States.
I'm aware of that, but considering the reason for these temporary measures, I think all the courts will find the public safety factors outweigh the temporary restrictions.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

The Supreme Court today said that public health orders are constitutional.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

I call bs, but if they did they are wrong! NOWHERE does it say politicians have the authority to do this without first enacting martial law. And you QUARANTINE sick people not healthy people and force them to lose all.

Force them to lose all? What bullshit. There are government programs offering grants and loans, unemployment insurance, and America is the richest country in the world. Why don't you're people have savings and investments to live on to get through this.

The richest country in the world can't stand a one month shut down. The greatest health care system in the world has resulted in 20% of all corona virus deaths worldwide, even though you only have 3% of the population.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

I call bs, but if they did they are wrong! NOWHERE does it say politicians have the authority to do this without first enacting martial law. And you QUARANTINE sick people not healthy people and force them to lose all.

You don't know who is contagious and who isn't without a test because many people are asymptomatic and contagious, thus endangering everyone. Dumb Donald still hasn't managed to give Americans a reliable test. He just told all the labs to do there thing and self regulate. Now you have a patchwork mess where half the tests don't work as advertised and the states don't know which tests work and which don't, because Trump has washed his hands of testing.

That's what Trump does. Fuck everything up and then deny responsibility for the messes he's created. Then he told the militia's in Michigan to demand their rights. Trump is using the pandemic to attack blue states.

There simply is no depth Donald Trump won't sink to as the country burns down around him.

In all of the history I’ve studied of that period I find nothing even remotely hinting rights would be removed for a illness.
No, they left that to the individual states, which is why they all have legislation allowing Emergency Orders to protect public safety be enforced.

They are temporary for a reason. Michigan's legislature is voting on whether to extend the emergency measures right now. Our Emergency Powers are granted for 90 days, but the legislature must approve any extension by Day 80. Michigan's is apparently not as long.
No, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the overriding guidance documents for ALL States.
I'm aware of that, but considering the reason for these temporary measures, I think all the courts will find the public safety factors outweigh the temporary restrictions.
Reason? This Fall a new bug. Then it’s climate change.

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

What ya wanna bet any of those guys could drop you at a minimum of 300 yards?

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

LOL... These dudes are far less of a threat to you than your buddies in dem ghettos.

As far as your derogatory comments about those who support the Constitution goes?
Maybe your old ass should think back to the War Of Independence.

So if these folks succeed in terrorizing their Governor into letting them loose and the Virus takes over, you'll be happy, right? Emergency Orders have a place in protecting the public health. The Governor may have gone too far by not letting them buy pea seeds, for chrissakes, but that's not a reason to start a revolution!

Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies. Send in the SWAT teams and show them the real world if there is so much as a safety taken off.

Fuck you.
You don't like it when free people act as though they are free, and petition their government for redress? You want to send an armed goon squad on the government payroll to go kidnap them at gunpoint for daring to exercise their rights?

****, people like you are the reason they are armed..... so they can protect themselves from the machinations of evil psycho bitches like you.

I hope you die in a fire.

"I hope you die in a fire. "

WTF?! Old Lady is a friend of mine, yes she's a Leftist but politics is NOT everything when you can have other things in common and saying something this disgusting is out of order.

YOU are out of order, you apologise to Old Lady for this disgusting comment.

I stand by my statement.SWA

I apologize for nothing.

She expressed a desire to send violent armed groups to attack free people who are doing no wrong, and no harm.

Fuck that bitch.

SWAT teams are "violent armed groups?" I said if those people take off their safeties -- or worse -- they need to be stopped. And they do.

Since you've apparently no respect for law OR order, I'll leave you to your fumings.

Force them to lose all? What bullshit. There are government programs offering grants and loans, unemployment insurance, and America is the richest country in the world. Why don't you're people have savings and investments to live on to get through this.

The richest country in the world can't stand a one month shut down. The greatest health care system in the world has resulted in 20% of all corona virus deaths worldwide, even though you only have 3% of the population.

You don't know who is contagious and who isn't without a test because many people are asymptomatic and contagious, thus endangering everyone. Dumb Donald still hasn't managed to give Americans a reliable test. He just told all the labs to do there thing and self regulate. Now you have a patchwork mess where half the tests don't work as advertised and the states don't know which tests work and which don't, because Trump has washed his hands of testing.

That's what Trump does. Fuck everything up and then deny responsibility for the messes he's created. Then he told the militia's in Michigan to demand their rights. Trump is using the pandemic to attack blue states.

There simply is no depth Donald Trump won't sink to as the country burns down around him.

Fuck you. Businesses are closing forever and tens of millions are getting unemployment checks that are a fraction of what their mortgage is.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change. These militia folks are the imposters. No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.

But, tyranny!

You got to marvel at these goofs:

Trump declares his powers "total". Not a peep from the "imposters", except for adulation and subservience, licking Trump's boots every chance they get.

Whitmer declares a state of emergency in, you know, the midst of a pandemic, enacts by and large sensible and legal security measures, insisting that everyone do their part and care for the health of the community as a whole, temporarily, and they go all hysterical, freedom fighters and revolution.

All, one would have to add, in yet another plutocrat-financed astroturf "movement" where ragged individualists obediently do their masters' bidding - oblivious to what they are doing. The goddess of history has a weird sense of humor.

Like the way the Patriot Act and the TSA were just temporary?

:rolleyes:

View attachment 330192

Last I looked Michigan was part of the US of A with duly elected representatives and not part of the British Empire. I may be wrong however given the alternate universe some posters live in.

:aug08_031:

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.

CFFEEB0D-B0E2-4987-BD81-F39ED2400BA0.jpeg

Well with THAT sentiment you would have probably sided with Benedict Arnold.

"No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government."

Michigan is NOT your Government, but thanks to Whitmer the Wouldbe Marxist Dictator it is NOT a Free State at this time. What IS The Second Amendment for again:

1588290074663.png

No true American who believes in our great Republic would ever advocate violent overthrow of our government.
"Ever" is a big word, Johnlaw. Someday we might have to try (with help from another country's arsenal, since we can't do it with AR's). But THIS IS NOT THAT DAY.

View attachment 330192

Honestly, it is the other way around:

And the sign said "God fearin' workin folks need not apply"
So I got my hair up ,put on my hard hat and went in to ask him why
He said "You look like a fine essential young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"

Whoa-oh-oh
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Corona economy’s loosing it’s mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

And the sign said anybody caught protesting don’t have the right
So yelled at the man in the white house, "Hey! Fix that or we fight"
"To piss on all our freedoms just to keep corona out"
"Our founders would be in your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

Whoa-oh-oh

Now, hey you, mister, can't you read?
We’ve a lockdown shut up economy
You can’t go work, so you won’t eat
You ain't supposed to breath here
The sign said you got to have a negative test to get inside

Ugh!

And the sign said, "Everyone’s a leper, go kneel down and pray"
But when they passed around the test at the end of it all, I didn't earn no taxes to pay
So I got me a pen and a paper, and I made up my own little sign
It said Thank the Lord I’m a workin’ man alive and doin’ fine

Whoa-oh-oh

~S~ w/apologies to the Five man electric band

The banning of selling seeds has been proved - FALSE
The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
Banning traveling to another home you own has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

Forum List

Back