Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

Exercising your rights is fine. Using your weapon to intimidate people is a crime.

Do you think they didn't have that in mind when they decided to go armed?

Take them down. Restore order.

I think more than anything they were sending this Whitmer woman the message that they are NOT happy and that things HAVE to change.
LOL! Quite the contrary..they showed they are weak..and since she won in the courts..and in her own statehouse....I doubt she gives a fig for your sort of change.....and neither do I.

In the general scheme of things Whitmer is nothing, she is a frightened COWARD if she was NOT she would have gone and met that crowd, she is basically pathetic and she is ultimately finished as a politician.

The banning of selling seeds has been proved - FALSE
The banning of motor boating which a conservative group sued over has been proved - FALSE
Banning traveling to another home you own has been proved - FALSE
What else is there?

The fact that you never tell the truth has been proven - TRUE

Executive order 2020-42. SHOW ME!!!!!

Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies.
Show the class where there was one (1) threat... Substantiated by at least one valid link...
You've been assigned to my class on making inferences. It could be a challenge for you.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

Exercising your rights is fine. Using your weapon to intimidate people is a crime.

Do you think they didn't have that in mind when they decided to go armed?

Take them down. Restore order.

I think more than anything they were sending this Whitmer woman the message that they are NOT happy and that things HAVE to change.
LOL! Quite the contrary..they showed they are weak..and since she won in the courts..and in her own statehouse....I doubt she gives a fig for your sort of change.....and neither do I.

In the general scheme of things Whitmer is nothing, she is a frightened COWARD if she was NOT she would have gone and met that crowd, she is basically pathetic and she is ultimately finished as a politician.
I've showed you, you are a liar, and you continue bloviating.

I'm
Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

what are the chanting? i can't quite make it out........

~S~

"We need our haircuts!"

OK so
Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

what are the chanting? i can't quite make it out........

~S~

"We need our haircuts!"

919348A9-DE89-4BDD-BFB3-126C006D3E10.jpeg
it worked! Bye liberal bitch!

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

View attachment 330197

Lucy your politics are fucked up. You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. What kind of moron justify]is death squads. That is what paramilitary groups are. That you justify them just shows your true colors.

Thousands of students in Argentina were killed and tortured. Many thrown out of planes in the oceans. If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own.

No one in his right mind would ever, ever want our country infected with paramilitary death squads.

I hate Communists and Communism, death is actually even too good for that scum.

There is nothing wrong when you are in a situation of having to destroy Communists and destroy Communist influence with having Paramilitary Groups to do this under orders from a nations Government. Those students you refer to were all filthy Communist POS who deserved what they got, a shame MORE were not dealt with.

"If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own."

Which is the CORRECT policy, children should not be in an environment with filthy Communist parents who will brainwash them, in modern times THIS is why we unfortunately have the SJW scum. Normal society remove these children from these Communist influences and have them adopted by Non-Communists who will raise them as normal and Patriotic children who will grow into productive adults who will do things to help their nation as opposed to Communists who do EVERYTHING they can to subvert and destroy a nation from within, usually by infesting the law professions, politics and the MSM.

Many who were killed by death squads were INNOCENT. That little fact just flew right over your head. Death squads were nothing more than murderers on motorcycles. Extramilitary units did nothing but wipe out those that disagreed with their authoritarian regime. They were defended and condoned by colluders who called all opposition communist and Marxist. Sound familiar? All many of these students wanted were a return to democracy.

Hmmmm :eusa_boohoo:

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

They started it. Americans will finish it.

Real Americans will help their fellow Americans in times of crisis; fake Americans storm State Houses with arms seeking violent change.

What crisis is that? Curve was flattened, no hospital got even close to capacity.
Mission accomplished.

Nearly 4,000 dead in Michigan from the virus. The shutdown will ease. Still no justification for the militias to act like a Latin American paramilitary squad threatening our government officials. You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina.

"You can see how well that worked out in Brazil and Argentina."

Yes it worked out very successfully, Operation Condor was a great operation. There is in the near future probably the need for an Operation Condor II and General Augusto Pinochet is one of the GREAT Anti-Communist heroes of the 20th Century.

There was NOTHING WRONG with the Latin America Paramilitary Death Squads in Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc they were doing an important job preventing those nations being taken over by filthy Communist scum, it is because of them that Chile, Brasil, Argentina, Paraguay etc did NOT become Third World Shit Holes like Communist Cuba.

View attachment 330197

Lucy your politics are fucked up. You haven’t a clue what you are talking about. What kind of moron justify]is death squads. That is what paramilitary groups are. That you justify them just shows your true colors.

Thousands of students in Argentina were killed and tortured. Many thrown out of planes in the oceans. If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own.

No one in his right mind would ever, ever want our country infected with paramilitary death squads.

I hate Communists and Communism, death is actually even too good for that scum.

There is nothing wrong when you are in a situation of having to destroy Communists and destroy Communist influence with having Paramilitary Groups to do this under orders from a nations Government. Those students you refer to were all filthy Communist POS who deserved what they got, a shame MORE were not dealt with.

"If the students had children, after these students were killed military officials would take their kids and raise them as their own."

Which is the CORRECT policy, children should not be in an environment with filthy Communist parents who will brainwash them, in modern times THIS is why we unfortunately have the SJW scum. Normal society remove these children from these Communist influences and have them adopted by Non-Communists who will raise them as normal and Patriotic children who will grow into productive adults who will do things to help their nation as opposed to Communists who do EVERYTHING they can to subvert and destroy a nation from within, usually by infesting the law professions, politics and the MSM.

Many who were killed by death squads were INNOCENT. That little fact just flew right over your head. Death squads were nothing more than murderers on motorcycles. Extramilitary units did nothing but wipe out those that disagreed with their authoritarian regime. They were defended and condoned by colluders who called all opposition communist and Marxist. Sound familiar? All many of these students wanted were a return to democracy.

Hmmmm :eusa_boohoo:

Educated yourself on death squads. No sane American would condone death squads or want them in this country. Your defense of them speaks volumes.

So she made them do it?

Oh wait, did you say mocking? No wonder they snapped.

How about a real link..just for the hell of it:

The Republican-led Michigan House refused Thursday to extend the state’s coronavirus emergency declaration and voted to authorize a lawsuit challenging Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s authority and actions to combat the pandemic.
The step came as hundreds of conservative activists returned to the Capitol to denounce her stay-at-home order.
Whitmer wanted lawmakers to extend her emergency declaration by 28 days. It expires late Thursday. But at the same time, she believes she has other powers to respond to the crisis and does not need a legislatively-approved extension except to ensure that health care workers would continue to have special legal protections. She has said the state of emergency will continue regardless.
The declaration is the foundation for Whitmer’s stay-at-home measure, which is in effect through May 15, and other directives aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus. It has infected more than 41,000 Michigan residents and contributed to the deaths of 3,789. The virus and the steps taken to curb it, including the closure of nonessential businesses, have had a devastating effect on the economy.

The House voted 59-41, on party lines, for a bill that would temporarily codify many of Whitmer’s orders but not her stay-at-home directive. Businesses open to the public would have to adhere to social distancing and other mitigation measures until May 30.

1588293266669.png

Notice the mask? He's in compliance--and protesting! Now that's America! Not so sure about that suitcase he's calling a gun...LOL!

Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.
In all of the history I’ve studied of that period I find nothing even remotely hinting rights would be removed for a illness.
No, they left that to the individual states, which is why they all have legislation allowing Emergency Orders to protect public safety be enforced.

They are temporary for a reason. Michigan's legislature is voting on whether to extend the emergency measures right now. Our Emergency Powers are granted for 90 days, but the legislature must approve any extension by Day 80. Michigan's is apparently not as long.
No, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the overriding guidance documents for ALL States.
I'm aware of that, but considering the reason for these temporary measures, I think all the courts will find the public safety factors outweigh the temporary restrictions.
Courts DO NOT make laws only duly elected legislators do.
I do not understand why so many people in this country are so ignorant of our constitution
Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.
In all of the history I’ve studied of that period I find nothing even remotely hinting rights would be removed for a illness.
No, they left that to the individual states, which is why they all have legislation allowing Emergency Orders to protect public safety be enforced.

They are temporary for a reason. Michigan's legislature is voting on whether to extend the emergency measures right now. Our Emergency Powers are granted for 90 days, but the legislature must approve any extension by Day 80. Michigan's is apparently not as long.
No, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the overriding guidance documents for ALL States.
I'm aware of that, but considering the reason for these temporary measures, I think all the courts will find the public safety factors outweigh the temporary restrictions.
Courts do not write laws only duly elected legislatures do.
I do not understand why so may in this country are so totally ignorant and clueless of the constitution, the framework of our government laid out in it and the principles under which our nation is supposed to function.
It's not hard people, sit down and read it sometime. It's not rocket science and it makes perfect common sense. Don't let anyone tell you it's too complex for you to understand because it isn't. Those who try to pump that smoke up your ass has an ulterior motive.

How about a real link..just for the hell of it:

The Republican-led Michigan House refused Thursday to extend the state’s coronavirus emergency declaration and voted to authorize a lawsuit challenging Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s authority and actions to combat the pandemic.
The step came as hundreds of conservative activists returned to the Capitol to denounce her stay-at-home order.
Whitmer wanted lawmakers to extend her emergency declaration by 28 days. It expires late Thursday. But at the same time, she believes she has other powers to respond to the crisis and does not need a legislatively-approved extension except to ensure that health care workers would continue to have special legal protections. She has said the state of emergency will continue regardless.
The declaration is the foundation for Whitmer’s stay-at-home measure, which is in effect through May 15, and other directives aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus. It has infected more than 41,000 Michigan residents and contributed to the deaths of 3,789. The virus and the steps taken to curb it, including the closure of nonessential businesses, have had a devastating effect on the economy.

The House voted 59-41, on party lines, for a bill that would temporarily codify many of Whitmer’s orders but not her stay-at-home directive. Businesses open to the public would have to adhere to social distancing and other mitigation measures until May 30.

View attachment 330215

Notice the mask? He's in compliance--and protesting! Now that's America! Not so sure about that suitcase he's calling a gun...LOL!
WTH...does he keep an extra pair of socks in there or what?....

Forum List

Back