Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.

View attachment 330212

So now you're willing to goosestep and issue orders to kill civilians because they won't stay at home, want to see their family, buy seeds and flags, and other liberties, even though they haven't hurt anyone..... But it was fine for Antifa to wear masks and physically attack others prior to the last election.

*****SMILE*****

:)

"Armed men stormed the capitol".

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction.
^stupid comment of the day^
Correct. Whitmer is 100% responsible.
Nope. She need to have the state police take these criminals down with prejudice.
Tyrannical, ain't you?
Realistic.

These assholes didn't bring their guns so they would be less threatening. They can whine a moan about "rights" all day long but the fact is they are making a terroristic threat. They need to go down hard. Teach them and the rest if the tRumplings a lesson so they don't try to go even further next time.

Plus I find it professionally offensive. I run a security consulting firm specializing in VIP and large events. Armed people close to the principles is a definite NO.
I don't care how you feel about them exercising their rights, and neither should anyone else.
If showing up armed is a terroristic threat then wtf is calling the cops on someone, attempted murder?

And I'm a security consultant too, and if the "principles" got a problem with free people acting like free people, they should have stayed in the private sector where they had some say in who has access to them. They're public servants and they are beholden and accountable to the public.
Fuck their feelings.
Lol, no. You're not.

Exercising your rights is fine. Using your weapon to intimidate people is a crime.

Do you think they didn't have that in mind when they decided to go armed?

Take them down. Restore order.

I think more than anything they were sending this Whitmer woman the message that they are NOT happy and that things HAVE to change.
OP saids "armed men storm the capitol".

Is that what happened or did the OP lie?
OP misstated facts---the protestors were armed..as a 1st amendment identifier...no laws were broken and no storming took place.
Just some folks protesting..and carrying arms..as they have the right to do.
I am aware, but I figured one absurd hyperbolic post deserved another.

making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.
That's how they do it. Marijuana is "legalized" and regulated by state law, but anything and everything to do with it remains a felony or actually multiple felonies on the federal books, but the feds aren't there to enforce marijuana laws.

They only use the marijuana enforcement mechanisms available to them to crack down on vegetable gardens and small farms on behalf of crop seed intellectual property and GMO giants such as Monsanto, owned by druggers, chemists, and weed-and-feeders such as Bayer AG, DuPont, and Syngenta.

"Organic?" That just means it has THC and CBD instead of all those nasty artificial chemicals in it.

The Declaration of Independence

...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
Quoted and repeated because it is apparent it must be.
Easy to say..and tough to do. Here's the thing...the majority of the people in Michigan support their Gov.--so she has the consent of the governed..or at least as much of it as any leader gets these days. Remind me of the margin of Trump's support in the US again?

Don't know how far you really wish to take the 'consent of the governed' argument!

The majority of Michigan residents approve of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, despite last week's large protest against the state's stringent stay-at-home order, polling has shown.
The new survey, published Monday and conducted by the Detroit Regional Chamber, found that 57 percent of respondents approved of Whitmer's coronavirus response in Michigan, while just 37 percent disapproved. Meanwhile, only 44 percent of those polled approved of President Donald Trump's response to the crisis, while 50 percent disapproved.
Among those surveyed, 39 percent self-identified as Democrats, while 35 percent identified as Republicans and 26 percent said they were independents. In total, 600 Michigan residents were polled.
My guess it was the 37 percent that sued for reinstatement of motor boating (no, not the good kind) when it was never made unlawful.
Ok, the aside (not the good kind) made me shoot iced tea outta my nose.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

More second amendment remedies from conservatives

Violence over law.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Where did she rule illegally?
Restricting random items from being sold at open stores for one thing....
Again, the executive order is 2020-42. Please be specific.
Your 2020-42-
  1. Limit the number of customers in the store at one time (excluding employees) to 4 people per 1,000 square feet of customer floor space. The amount of customer floor space must be calculated to exclude store areas that are closed under subprovision (2) of this subsection.

1. Close areas of the store—by cordoning them off, placing signs in aisles, posting prominent signs, removing goods from shelves, or other appropriate means—that are dedicated to the following classes of goods:

1. Carpet or flooring.

1. Furniture.

1. Garden centers and plant nurseries.

1. Paint.

2. when I pasted it did not format correctly, here it is-View attachment 330228
  3. Whitmer - Executive Order 2020-42 (COVID-19)
Where is the word "seed?'
Quit being a jackal. You know seeds are bought at the garden center, along with the soil, fertilizer, tools, etc., needed for planting them.

You can also buy seeds fertilizer and soil at hardware stores, supermarkets, online and by catalogue. Garden centres where I live are doing curb side pickup.

This whole idea that people have no way to plant their gardens is bullshit.

When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Where did she rule illegally?
Restricting random items from being sold at open stores for one thing....
Again, the executive order is 2020-42. Please be specific.
Your 2020-42-
  1. Limit the number of customers in the store at one time (excluding employees) to 4 people per 1,000 square feet of customer floor space. The amount of customer floor space must be calculated to exclude store areas that are closed under subprovision (2) of this subsection.

1. Close areas of the store—by cordoning them off, placing signs in aisles, posting prominent signs, removing goods from shelves, or other appropriate means—that are dedicated to the following classes of goods:

1. Carpet or flooring.

1. Furniture.

1. Garden centers and plant nurseries.

1. Paint.

2. when I pasted it did not format correctly, here it is-View attachment 330228
  3. Whitmer - Executive Order 2020-42 (COVID-19)
Where is the word "seed?'
Quit being a jackal. You know seeds are bought at the garden center, along with the soil, fertilizer, tools, etc., needed for planting them.

You can also buy seeds fertilizer and soil at hardware stores, supermarkets, online and by catalogue. Garden centres where I live are doing curb side pickup.

This whole idea that people have no way to plant their gardens is bullshit.
They were closed or told to rope them off! How often have you ordered soil through the mail? Please. And fertilizer cannot be shipped.

She did not leave that option.
She even forbid lawn services from cutting peoples lawns!

Last edited:
Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

Those in power must fear the people. This is nothing but a good thing.

And fertilizer cannot be shipped.
I wonder why it can't be shipped.

okc.jpg

Oh, yeah.

Why are businesses closing forever? They just got a HUGE tax break two years ago, and they were awash in cash BEFORE they got that tax cut. Businesses have so much cash that 2018 and 2019 saw the largest number of stock buy-backs in American history, including all the big airlines.

Why don't any of the American workers or corporations have any savings? You've only been closed down for a little over a month, and people are losing their shit. This suggests that neither your people nor your corporations have any cash at all.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times you embarrass yourself by running your mouth and never learn from it.

It never ceases to amaze me how you keep adding one plus one and getting three.

Donald Trump says everyone should get these loans. No interest and if you meet certain criteria, you never have to pay them back.

Millions of companies applying for interest free, foregiveable loans is hardly surprising. You don’t even have to demonstrate you need the money.

But keep making these kinds of assumptions and make a fool of yourself o

Invaders?? Don’t they live there? Don’t we have the second amendment??
Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?
The people of that state do, that's who.....

Your brain is broken guy..... nothing but shit coming out of it.
When you are planning to have a reasonable discussion do you bring armed friends?
I don't have any unarmed friends, so yes I do, if I bring friends at all.

"I'm negotiating right up until I pull the trigger."

-Marc "Animal" MacYoung
Please do not quote that wannabe moron at me.

Let me guess, you've read his pamphlet and watched his videos and Now you're a ninja, right?

Crap on a crutch, man.
Wow....you really believe MacYoung is a moron?

Have you ever personally dealt with violent people in your life?
Ever?

Just..... wow. (Smh)

Invaders?? Don’t they live there? Don’t we have the second amendment??
Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?
The people of that state do, that's who.....

Your brain is broken guy..... nothing but shit coming out of it.
When you are planning to have a reasonable discussion do you bring armed friends?

Usually yes :smoke:
You need armed friends to have a discussion?

You people are all sick.

Report to.the nearest mental health facility and check yourself in for treatment.

Don't make us come looking for you.
Come ahead on.... I'm easy to find.

Violence over law.

Sounds like the antifa shutting down a conservative event.

Violence over law.

Sounds like the antifa shutting down a conservative event.

Yup. Antifa. Unite the Right. All those assholes who think the best way to achieve their goals is violence.

Appears the gov't is pushing the people too far now as a stinking virus is destroying our nations economy....................

Let's be clear, here.

It is not the virus that is destroying the economy. On its own, the virus has no power to cause anything more than a routine flu-like outbreak, such as happens almost every year.

What is destroying out economy, our freedoms, our nation, is corrupt, subhuman criminal pieces of shit who occupy positions of political power, and who have seized on this virus as an instrument to generate fear and confusion, which they have exploited in order to seize power far beyond that to which they have any legitimate claim.

Violence over law.

The First Amendment is the highest law. When government refuses to obey the law, sometimes violence is the only remedy.

That's what the Second Amendment is for, to insure that in cases like this, where some criminal subhuman piece of shit who infests a position of public power, abuses that power to as extreme a degree as is happening here, that the people have the power to quickly and forcibly remedy this abuse.

Forum List

Back