Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Never knew there were a lot of deer and coyote in the Michigan State House.

The Second Amendment has never been about deer or coyotes. It's about criminals and tyrants.

It was about a standing army but idiots have conflated it. Now these men should have been arrested because there was no criminality or tyranny in asking people to stay away from catching a deadly virus.

MAJORITY OF MICHIGAN RESIDENTS SUPPORT GOVERNOR WHITMER'S CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE, DESPITE ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTS, POLL SHOWS

The majority of Michigan residents approve of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, despite last week's large protest against the state's stringent stay-at-home order, polling has shown.

The new survey, published Monday and conducted by the Detroit Regional Chamber, found that 57 percent of respondents approved of Whitmer's coronavirus response in Michigan, while just 37 percent disapproved. Meanwhile, only 44 percent of those polled approved of President Donald Trump's response to the crisis, while 50 percent disapproved.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

Actually -- the other news on this is that the Mich House is organizing today to REMOVE Whitmer's emergency powers.. She's objecting of course. But THAT is a 2nd way to fix this sooner and more definitively...

I don't know why you're laughing Blaylock, the majority of the citizens of Michigan agree with the governor, not the white racist nuts with the guns.
I was hoping you could have kept race out of one thread you post in. I'm sorely disappointed.
I can but I won't when race is an obvious reason why those men were able to walk into a state house openly carrying arms. You can stop trying to gaslight and face reality instead.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Actually -- the other news on this is that the Mich House is organizing today to REMOVE Whitmer's emergency powers.. She's objecting of course. But THAT is a 2nd way to fix this sooner and more definitively...

The Michigan house would be acting against the will of the people that voted them into office by doing that.

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

See the people figure this out thru collective knowledge and experience. You can start seeds indoors or in a glass covered nursery.. People are pretty smart. The govt collectively is NOT that smart, or wise or creative..

I don't know why you're laughing Blaylock, the majority of the citizens of Michigan agree with the governor, not the white racist nuts with the guns.
I was hoping you could have kept race out of one thread you post in. I'm sorely disappointed.
I can but I won't when race is an obvious reason why those men were able to walk into a state house openly carrying arms. You can stop trying to gaslight and face reality instead.

You mean like Black Panthers used to do? Or the guys standing in front of polling places last couple of elections?? C'mon.. dont be a hypocrite.. Guns are only intimidating if white folks are "openly carrying"??? :rolleyes:

OIP.GHqbECq79EVYLwjWavwLoAHaD4

Still trying to figure out why you can't hire anybody to mow your lawn... Or run a zodiac out at the lake when you CAN canoe, or rowboat.

I'd say it's a bit TOO micromanaged.. But IF ya want to grow seeds -- the POT STORES are open.,. So are all the REVENUE GENERATING taxed businesses for the state..

Invaders?? Don’t they live there? Don’t we have the second amendment??
Armed invaders in the capital building making demands have made the conversion from citizens to terrorists.
No, that's bullshit.

How do you "invade" a building you own? Who the fuck do you think owns the capitol building dumbass?
The people of that state do, that's who.....

Your brain is broken guy..... nothing but shit coming out of it.
When you are planning to have a reasonable discussion do you bring armed friends?
I don't have any unarmed friends, so yes I do, if I bring friends at all.

"I'm negotiating right up until I pull the trigger."

-Marc "Animal" MacYoung
Please do not quote that wannabe moron at me.

Let me guess, you've read his pamphlet and watched his videos and Now you're a ninja, right?

Crap on a crutch, man.
Btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how SWAT teams are going to "Take them down "?
The citizens who are simply exercising their rights, I mean..... how are they going to go about that exactly?
Break it down for me.

The Michigan house would be acting against the will of the people that voted them into office by doing that.

The Mich House IS the current "will of the people"..., Govt doesn't preclude legislators from acting on their principles despite the jeopardy to their re-elections... ESPECIALLY -- if they turn out to be right.

She'll veto it anyways.. She's in too deep to compromise or explain herself..

You mean like Black Panthers used to do? Or the guys standing in front of polling places last couple of elections?? C'mon.. dont be a hypocrite.. Guns are only intimidating if white folks are "openly carrying"??? :rolleyes:

OIP.GHqbECq79EVYLwjWavwLoAHaD4
Nobody black has been able to walk into a state legislative body armed and standing their armed in the presence of lawmakers. OBTW there just happened to be voter suppression measures enacted in Georgia so that's why blacks showed up with guns, not because blacks were protesting the fact they couldn't buy seeds. So lets not come up with the saltine false equivalence flacaltenn.

So tell me flacaltenn why would the black panthers in the 1960s show up at statehouse steps in California? Were they protesting the fact that Reagan would not let them buy seeds too? Where they mad because Reagan enacted measures so they could not catch a deadly virus and they couldn;t go outside? C'mon flacaltenn explain to us the equivalence between the black panthers standing OUTSIDE the Califoirnia state house and these right wing neo nazi maggots standing armed inside a statehouse during state legislative business.

The Mich House IS the current "will of the people"..., Govt doesn't preclude legislators from acting on their principles despite the jeopardy to their re-elections... ESPECIALLY -- if they turn out to be right.

She'll veto it anyways.. She's in too deep to compromise or explain herself..

When 63 percent of the people support the measure the legislature is trying to end, that legislature is not doing the will of the people. They are not right in this case and Whitmer should veto it.. Funny how you guys are here talking about how wrong it is for a democrat to use emergency powers to save her people from getting a deadly virus, but when the republican Snyder was the governor, it was just fine for him to use emergency measures to remove elected officials from city governments and replace them with his friends. Didn't see any armed white folks storming the capital about that one.

Funny how hypocrisy really is.

Racist shit like IM2 just can't help themselves. It's what they are.
You are the racist pod nuh. Mentioning a race is not racism. Mentioning that no one black would get to walk up into a statehouse armed and just stand over the legislature is not racist either.

Racial gaslighting (v)
The political, social, economic and cultural process that perpetuates and normalizes a white supremacist reality through pathologizing those who resist.

An example of this is when a white person calls a black person a racist for mentioning acts of white racism or things whites get to do, such as walking into legislative sessions armed, that blacks do not.

When I read the title of this thread ....LOL and it said ...Multiple Armed GUNMAN.....wow....lol wowwwwwwwwwww

then I saw its just patriots fighting for their Second Ammendments rights...

You'd read the title of this thread and you would think is the SS in 1930s Germany kind of thing....:cuckoo:

Misleading title? yes...I would think so...but

as I always say....I know nothing

Last edited:

I stand in solidarity with my brothers n sisters

Authoritarian nazis and commies can eat a big bag of dicks !

Forum List

Back