Multiple attacks in iran

Iran's Revolutionary Guards promised revenge on 'terrorists' - Mehr news
Iran's Revolutionary Guards promised revenge on 'terrorists' - Mehr news

Following twin attacks in Tehran on Wednesday that killed at least twelve people, the deputy head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards promised retaliation on Islamic State - the militant group that claimed responsibility - and its allies.

"Let there be no doubt that we will take revenge for today's attacks in Tehran, on terrorists, their affiliates and their supporters," Brigadier General Hossein Salami was quoted as saying by state media.

The Revolutionary Guards also said in a statement published on state media that it "has proved in the past that it will take revenge for all innocent blood shed" in Iran.

(Reporting by Bozorgmehr Sharafedin; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)

Iran and the Shiites don't support the vast majority of terrorism in the world, that's all Sunni. But they do support Hezbollah and hate Israel, they seem to favor more traditional military power. ISIS's main goal is total dominion, their first targets were the "soft" Sunni governments like Libya and Egypt, with the intent of replacing them with true hardcore Sunni thugs. Then the next step was to go after the Shiites, since they are a perversion of Islam. That started with Syria, but they are just a proxy of Iran, Iran is their real goal to destroy. After that they'll move on to Europe and the rest of the world.

We should just ban all Muslims from the West and keep them contained, let them war with each other like they have been for the last thousand years.

Whatever, if you don't realize Iran sponsors terrorism all over the ME then I don't know what to tell you. It's common knowledge

"Whatever, if you don't realize Iran sponsors terrorism all over the ME then I don't know what to tell you. It's common knowledge"

No it's not common knowledge.

Also what nations did Iran last carpet bomb? When did Iran last even ATTACK another nation?

I'll tell you when shall I? It was in 1798 the Zandie invasion where Iran attacked Basra in Iraq.

The 1980 Iraq-Iran War was initiated by Saddam Hussein with the backing of his then friends America, this was when America thought Saddam was just wonderful, you know before he stopped being useful to America.

Carpet bombing isn't a terrorist attack. Look it's obvious you don't have the very first clue about Iran and terrorism and I don't have the time nor desire to educate you

I'm very well educated, it's you who needs to get out of The Bubble and stop being fed by Neo-Conservative Warmongering types like The Council on Foreign Relations.

Well unlike you I happen to know somebody im the intel field. Perhsps you should stop assuming where I get my info, it makes you look small.

Have a lovely day

My brother is in Intelligence, Active Intelligence and so are other members of my family, which include some in the Diplomatic Corps and I myself are Armed Forces. I'm fully educated about all of this stuff.

I don't get my information from Neo-Conservative Warmongers with a very, very well known "Agenda" who's loyalties are not even to their own nation but to somewhere else, who's bidding they do and happily bang the war drums so American soldiers can go and fight and die not to protect America but to preserve and advance the "Agenda"

The CFR are full of essentially Traitors, who would happily see America destroyed to fulfill the "Agenda" of the ones they are loyal to.

No I mean as far as you know is Qatar a terrorist country as well, since now SA and the others do not want anything to do with it, and Qatar is turning to Iran for food.

So the Trumbots are OK with Russia because supposedly they don't like ISIS (and actually that's not quite true because ISIS helped Assad) even though the Russians were on the other side in Korea and Vietnam, but not OK with Iran who has never attacked us, and actually provided intelligence to us after 9-11 concerning al quada. Ok

I provided a link regarding Iran's sponsorship of terrorism, I have no further comment on it. They reaped what they sow

Yes your link is for the Neo-Conservative Council on Foreign Relations, hardly unbiased and we all know what the CFR "Agenda" is of course.

So anything put forward by the Neo-Conservatiuve Council on Foreign Relations isn't to be considered as impartial.

Whatever, if you don't realize Iran sponsors terrorism all over the ME then I don't know what to tell you. It's common knowledge

Then you should be able to list international terrorist attacks they have sponsored.

Beirut Marine barracks 1983, done by Hezbollah sponsored by Iran. Common knowledge....next

Whatever happened with that attack on the USS Liberty? Who attacked the USS Liberty and killed all those American sailors?
Perfidious Petrocracy

As all American Presidents have done, LBJ was playing both sides in the Arab-Israeli wars. The Liberty's mission was to spy on the Israelis and pass on information to the Arabs if Israel advanced too far into Arab territory.

Treason at the Top of a Top-Heavy Society

The Western oil companies created the illegal OPEC cartel and purposely made us dependent on it through their "Environmentalist" Trustfundie Treehugger agents--richkid scum of the earth. This multi-faceted collusion enabled the transnationalist petrocracy to piggyback off the Muslime charging for oil at least a dozen times what it is worth and getting to blame foreigners for their own deceptive economic game plan. Either through ignorance of Islam or contempt for its ability to wage jihad, the Greedhead looters enabled all terrorism and sleeper-cell immigration.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I provided a link regarding Iran's sponsorship of terrorism, I have no further comment on it. They reaped what they sow

Yes your link is for the Neo-Conservative Council on Foreign Relations, hardly unbiased and we all know what the CFR "Agenda" is of course.

So anything put forward by the Neo-Conservatiuve Council on Foreign Relations isn't to be considered as impartial.

Then you should be able to list international terrorist attacks they have sponsored.

Beirut Marine barracks 1983, done by Hezbollah sponsored by Iran. Common knowledge....next

1983? You are aware it is 2017 and ISiS is killing people now? And Iran is fighting ISIS?
ISIS (Sunni) has been killing Shia....and vice versa...for 600 years. We should arm both factions, build a fence around them, and let them annihilate one another if that is their objective. Sick and tired of the bullshit...regardless of their historic sites and great cuisine. Fuck em all.

ISIS attack in Iran = US/Saudi attack in Iran.

Just more US meddling. More destabilizing.

1983? You are aware it is 2017 and ISiS is killing people now? And Iran is fighting ISIS?
ISIS (Sunni) has been killing Shia....and vice versa...for 600 years. We should arm both factions, build a fence around them, and let them annihilate one another if that is their objective. Sick and tired of the bullshit...regardless of their historic sites and great cuisine. Fuck em all.

Too late, we're in bed with Saudi Arabia. You know, the country that bankrolled the 9/11 attack? Sadly, we sold our soul to that Devil a long time ago.

Too late, we're in bed with Saudi Arabia. You know, the country that bankrolled the 9/11 attack? Sadly, we sold our soul to that Devil a long time ago.
Get in bed with all of them...then sit and watch them fuck each other to death. Treat all equally as long as it results in the death of the trouble makers...which from what I can tell is just about all of them...maybe with the exception of the pretty ladies that Dani sends us pictures of.

Get in bed with all of them...then sit and watch them fuck each other to death. Treat all equally as long as it results in the death of the trouble makers...which from what I can tell is just about all of them...maybe with the exception of the pretty ladies that Dani sends us pictures of.

Or, let's just get the hell out of the Middle East. We don't belong there. We never did. It's such a bloody catastrophe over there. And we're the cause of much of it. It's time to come home.

Or, let's just get the hell out of the Middle East. We don't belong there. We never did. It's such a bloody catastrophe over there. And we're the cause of much of it. It's time to come home.

You sound like a goddamn broken record and are truly one of the most ill informed people I've ever encountered. Comment after comment after comment how the US is the cause of every conceivable woe in the world

You sound like a goddamn broken record and are truly one of the most ill informed people I've ever encountered. Comment after comment after comment how the US is the cause of every conceivable woe in the world

We don't belong in those lands. That's just fact. We have caused much of the bloody chaos over there. It's time for a new direction. Time to come home.

We don't belong in those lands. That's just fact. We have caused much of the bloody chaos over there. It's time for a new direction. Time to come home.

Polly want a cracker......squawk!!!

There you went again, same shit different post.

You're just spewing the same redundant crap over and over again. It's boring

And you're just spewing the same redundant conditioned Warmongering shite. Try some independent critical thinking sometime. This Perpetual War policy is Bullshite. You're not gaining anything from it. Only a few Globalist Elite assholes are. Contemplate that a bit.

And you're just spewing the same redundant conditioned Warmongering shite. Try some independent critical thinking sometime. This Perpetual War policy is Bullshite. You're not gaining anything from it. Only a few Globalist Elite assholes are. Contemplate that a bit.

Dude you're just another pacifist pussy thinking hey if we don't bother them they will leave us alone.

You're fucking stupid if you believe that. Stop whining, it's unbecoming

Iran isn't ISIS. WTF?! Iranian troops have been on the ground for nearly a year in Syria helping the Syrian Armed Forces to fight both ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front, the latter America refer to as the "moderate rebels" who America have been helping.

Saudi Arabia is ISIS and America when Obama was in was enabling ISIS, including on three occasions dropping weapons to them by "accident"
Well, you know...To IQ 214, they all look alike.

Forum List

Back