Multiple people dead in Colorado Walmart shooting

Right now, I have not seen a rational reason for what the Vegas shooter did. Total opposite profile from most of the shooters. The only time he was the same as them was during the shooting, and when he shot himself. Mass murder, then suicide, seems to be the MO of these people.

What is up with CO? Why is there so much violence in such a beautiful area....

Too many rich liberals
i dont think being rich makes you want to go out and kill people....

Harris and Klebold came from wealthy homes...the Las Vegas shooter was a rich liberal.
Oh, shut the fuck up, you Goddamned liar. I have not yet seen anything that shows that man had any particular political leanings.

2 dead, 1 injured in shooting at Thornton Walmart
Two people were killed and one injured in a shooting at a Walmart in Thornton, police said.

A statement from police said 2 males were deceased and one woman was taken to a hospital.

It happened at 9900 Grant Street. Police want people to stay away from the area.
2 dead, 1 injured in shooting at Thornton Walmart

:Boom2:To Arms, To Arms our armed American Gun Nutter militias. We need your help! Why are you never there?

Too many people getting Rocky Mountain high?
No, pot does not have that affect. I really don't understand the rise of violence in our nation, not just Colorado.

Guns & undiagnosed/untreated mental health issues & a whole lot of anger.

Too many rich liberals

Harris and Klebold came from wealthy homes...the Las Vegas shooter was a rich liberal.
Oh, shut the fuck up, you Goddamned liar. I have not yet seen anything that shows that man had any particular political leanings.
Who goes to country concerts and sings God bless America? Conservatives.

Too many rich liberals

Who goes to country concerts and sings God bless America? Conservatives.

You're making a cultural, rather than a political assumption. Rather carelessly at that.

People have finally had enough of them moving the merchandise seemingly randomly around the fucking store. After 3 times in a row of finding they had moved the fucking tuna fish the dude went bat shit crazy.

Forum List

Back