🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mulvaney Admits Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

“There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server. There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server - this was made explicitly obvious by the fact that the aid money was delivered without any action on the part of the Ukrainians regarding the server
- Mick Mulvaney

I personally enjoyed how Mulvaney had to teach Democrats how Diplomacy / Foreign Policy works...

:p
So if no action taken on the part of Ukranians regarding the server and hacking for the DNC means there was no quid pro quo -- then if there was action on the part of Ukranians, then there was quid pro quo.

What has the utility company done, allegedly, that has Trump so hot and bothered?
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the owner of the Energy Company has a history of working with Putin, that he and the company stood to gain a LOT by Putin invading and annexing Crimea - thereby solidifying its choke hold on Europe's energy dependence ... and the coincidental fact that this notorious Ukrainian criminal and his corrupt energy company went out of their way to hire an average lawyer who had been kicked out of the US military for drug use and knew nothing about the energy business but who was the VP's son - the new Obama Front Man for Ukraine - to be a BOARD MEMBER - not an EMPLOYEE - making at least $50,000 per MONTH...right before the US refused to allow the sale of weapons for Ukraine to defend itself against Russia and before Russia invaded Ukraine and took over Crimea...maybe....

:rolleyes:

Your fellow pinhead was arguing it wasn't about domestic politics (the Bidens). You seem to have a different view.

What crimes did the "notorious Ukranian criminal" commit?

A history of working with Putin? That would just make Trump jealous. Maybe Trump can make up for it by trying to get Russia in the G-7.

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election.

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

“Get over it,” he added later. “There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy. ... That is going to happen. Elections have consequences.”

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

So, Mulvaney admits there was a quid pro quo. Get over it, he says. Sounds like he is trying to normalize criminal behavior.

You are walking proof of that.

What is this darn connection between Trump and Putin that makes Trump, give Putin, every thing he wants???

I just don't get it??

What in the hell is he doing and why is he doing this? What is in it, for him?

What is this darn connection between Trump and Putin that makes Trump, give Putin, every thing he wants???

I just don't get it??

What in the hell are you talking about ?

I just don't get it??

Apparently the connection is Congressional Democrats......and former members of the Obama Administration.
Apparently they're making deals behind Trump's back and Trump is left holding the bag.

What is this darn connection betweten Trump and Putin that makes Trump, give Putin, every thing he wants???

I just don't get it??

Who knows? Putin, Erdogan, Assad - and maybe Iran - are getting what they want out of Trump's decision. Righties lap up his 'bring the boys home' mantra, while he sends additional troops to the cradle of Islam.

I wonder if Mulvaney will be gone soon. Hannity went after him last night and that is normally enough to get Trump to act

“There never was any condition on the flow of the aid related to the matter of the DNC server. There was never any connection between the funds and the Ukrainians doing anything with the server - this was made explicitly obvious by the fact that the aid money was delivered without any action on the part of the Ukrainians regarding the server
- Mick Mulvaney

I personally enjoyed how Mulvaney had to teach Democrats how Diplomacy / Foreign Policy works...

So if no action taken on the part of Ukranians regarding the server and hacking for the DNC means there was no quid pro quo -- then if there was action on the part of Ukranians, then there was quid pro quo.
Ukraine to Review Investigations Into Firm Linked to Biden’s Son

By
Thomas Grove and
Georgi Kantchev
Updated Oct. 4, 2019 9:45 am ET

KYIV, Ukraine—Ukraine’s prosecutor general’s office said Friday it is reviewing past investigations into the owner of a gas company linked to former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s son, raising the possibility of restarting probes amid pressure from President Trump.

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said nothing wrong or incriminating during a widely criticized news conference, according to radio host Mark Levin.

The former South Carolina Republican congressman's exchange with the White House press corps was just the latest example of the media defending Democrats in trying to push a Trump-Ukraine narrative, Levin claimed Thursday on "The Mark Levin Show" on Westwood One.

"Of course the media and the Democrats are seizing on something he said," Levin said. "Every day, it's something else to prove there was a quid pro quo. It's so absurd."

"Of course the media and the Democrats are seizing on something [Mulvaney] said. Every day, it's something else to prove there was a quid pro quo. It's so absurd."

Levin then played clips of reporters grilling Mulvaney over President Trump and Ukraine.

Levin, who also hosts Fox News' "Life, Liberty & Levin," later said Mulvaney was trying to explain that Trump was simply asking Ukraine to investigate potential wrongdoing during the 2016 U.S. presidential election -- and not probe any alleged wrongdoing by former Vice President Joe Biden or his son Hunter Biden.

"There's an investigation going on, going back to 2016 and even before," Levin said, "by a U.S. attorney and by the attorney general, looking into the early aspects of the phony Russia collusion issue and Ukraine -- and that's what [Mulvaney was] talking about -- not Biden."

"And, [Mulvaney] is saying to this reporter, who's not really getting it, 'The president can't say to another country, we want you to cooperate with this investigation? It's done all the time.'

"There is an investigation going on with the Department of Justice, we all know this -- Bill Barr announced it," Levin later added.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Ah. WATCH our party of INFANTICIDE heads explode....in 3...2...1..

I don't see why Trump let him out of the basement where he slinked off to after Bolton called his and Ghouliani's back door demands that Ukraine open investigations "a drug deal." Mulwhacky's comments just make Bolton's criticism more clear.

"Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations about releasing military aid to Ukraine."

THAT MEANS IT NEVER HAPPENED!

Hey fucking idiot, just because Trump's lackey said something DOES NOT MEAN IT'S TRUE.

Bidens were SPECIFICALLY brought up on the call as a recieprocating opportunity for Ukraine for generous American aid.

Yeah.....with Trump in that phone call mentioning the Bidens 3 times and Crowdstrike only once.....and Mulveney explicitly admitting that the funding to the Ukraine was held up to get them to conduct corruption investigations.

And the Ukraine completely and utterly getting that message:

Here's the Ukraine's summary of the call with Trump BEFORE the whistleblower complaint was publicly known.

"Donald Trump expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between the Ukraine and the United States."

There were only two cases mentioned in the call: Crowdstrike once. And the Bidens 3 times.

We have explicit admission by Trump officials of the quid quo pro.

Man you guys can spin.

Here is what Trump said about Crowdstrike and the "server" and the origins of the Mueller investigation:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

This was all stated first. President Zelenskyy then had a lengthy reply on how the steps they were taking to curb corruption. Later on Trump said the following:

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

Then, as almost a side note, Trump said the following:

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Notice the difference. Yes, he did mention Biden's name 3 times and Crowdstrike only once, but that has nothing to do with the actual content, just the structure of the sentence. He was clearly adamant about the overall corruption in Ukraine and the Mueller probe. Biden's name came up because if you are talking about corruption, it is kind of hard to ignore with his son working for the company that the former prosecutor said he was investigating.

Adamant about overal corruption? WHERE? The ONLY concerns he had were about his political opposition - Crowdstrike who he thinks had alot to do with Russia investigation and Biden who was part of Obama administration and is his foremost contender for 2020 election.

There is not a single word from Trump in that call about the general corruption problems in Ukraine.

Trump was asked MULTIPLE TIMES by the reporters to name ANYONE ELSE who is not on his personal political shit list that he wanted Ukraine to investigate. Our dear Corruption Fighter still can't name anyone.

Last edited:
"Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations about releasing military aid to Ukraine."

Hey fucking idiot, just because Trump's lackey said something DOES NOT MEAN IT'S TRUE.

Bidens were SPECIFICALLY brought up on the call as a recieprocating opportunity for Ukraine for generous American aid.

Yeah.....with Trump in that phone call mentioning the Bidens 3 times and Crowdstrike only once.....and Mulveney explicitly admitting that the funding to the Ukraine was held up to get them to conduct corruption investigations.

Here's the Ukraine's summary of the call with Trump BEFORE the whistleblower complaint was publicly known.

"Donald Trump expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between the Ukraine and the United States."

There were only two cases mentioned in the call: Crowdstrike once. And the Bidens 3 times.

Man you guys can spin.

Here is what Trump said about Crowdstrike and the "server" and the origins of the Mueller investigation:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

This was all stated first. President Zelenskyy then had a lengthy reply on how the steps they were taking to curb corruption. Later on Trump said the following:

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Notice the difference. Yes, he did mention Biden's name 3 times and Crowdstrike only once, but that has nothing to do with the actual content, just the structure of the sentence. He was clearly adamant about the overall corruption in Ukraine and the Mueller probe. Biden's name came up because if you are talking about corruption, it is kind of hard to ignore with his son working for the company that the former prosecutor said he was investigating.

Adamant about overal corruption? WHERE? The ONLY concerns he had were about his political opposition - Crowdstrike who he thinks had alot to do with Russia investigation and Biden who was part of Obama administration and is his foremost contender for 2020 election.

There is not a single word from Trump in that call about the general corruption problems in Ukraine.

Trump was asked MULTIPLE TIMES by the reporters to name ANYONE ELSE who is not on his personal political shit list that he wanted Ukraine to investigate. He still can't name anyone.

Exactly. The ENTIRITY of the investigations that Trump demanded from the Ukraine.....related to crowdstrike and the Bidens. He mentions crowdstrike once and the bidens three times.

With Trump's own chief of staff explicitly admitting that the the Ukrainian funding was held back to get the Ukraine to initiate the investigations.

And the passage that was cited.......was an immediate response to the Ukrainian president asking about more Javalin missiles. To which Trump responded....

"I would like you to do us a favor though"....and began asking for investigations into Crowdstrike and the Bidens.

There's a reason Trump tried to hide this transcript for MONTHS.

Man you guys can spin.

Trump was asked MULTIPLE TIMES by the reporters to name ANYONE ELSE who is not on his personal political shit list that he wanted Ukraine to investigate. Our dear Corruption Fighter still can't name anyone.

Crowdstrikes acutally the unwitting punchline. Mulwhacky actually trotted out to the media that Crowdstrike was a legitmate reason to hold up aid. I mean we all know even Romney won't vote to remove Trump, but damn, the WH might want a plausible lie. LOL

Exactly. The ENTIRITY of the investigations that Trump demanded from the Ukraine.....related to crowdstrike and the Bidens. He mentions crowdstrike once and the bidens three times. With Trump's own chief of staff explicitly admitting that the the Ukrainian funding was held back to get the Ukraine to initiate the investigations.

Again,

Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations about releasing military aid to Ukraine."

"When asked if what he described was a quid pro quo -- withheld funding unless there was an investigation into the Democratic National Committee server -- Mulvaney responded, "We do that all the time with foreign policy. He cited withheld funding for Central American countries before they changed their immigration policies."

Mulvaney had to explain how Diplomacy / Foreign Policy works to Democrats!

It is obvious that Mulvaney needed to provide pictures when he tried to teach Democrats / snowflakes how Foreign Policy works....because they aren't smart enough (or honest enough) to get it without them.

Man you guys can spin.

Crowdstrikes acutally the unwitting punchline. Mulwhacky actually trotted out to the media that Crowdstrike was a legitmate reason to hold up aid. I mean we all know even Romney won't vote to remove Trump, but damn, the WH might want a plausible lie. LOL

We're at the stage where the White House starts to argue that crimes aren't crimes. Trump follows a predictable pattern:

Step One: Suppress evidence behind the scenes and try and cover up the event: Ordering the creation of fake documents, directing staff to lie, trying to hide information on secret servers, order that investigators be fired, etc.

Step Two: When info is leaked to the press, insist its all 'fake news': Trump's reaction to payments to Stormy Daniels, numerous connections between his campaign and Russia, to the whistleblower complaint and the call to the Ukraine.

Step Three: When additional sources corroborate info, admit to it but insist that it lacked a key element of criminality: Admitting to soliciting the Ukrainian government to open investigations into the bidens, for example....but insisting that there was no quid quo pro. Or payments to Stormy Daniels days before his campaign had nothing to do with his campaign. Or insisting he has the 'absolute right' to do things like order his people to create fake documents and lie to investigators.

Step Four:
Admit to the criminal conduct, but insist criminal conduct isn't a crime:
"It happens all the time....get over it".

Step Five:
Repeat. This time with an even more serious and brazen crime.

Last edited:
Exactly. The ENTIRITY of the investigations that Trump demanded from the Ukraine.....related to crowdstrike and the Bidens. He mentions crowdstrike once and the bidens three times. With Trump's own chief of staff explicitly admitting that the the Ukrainian funding was held back to get the Ukraine to initiate the investigations.

Again,

Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations

Except of course we have WH provided Transcript with Trump talking to Ukranian president about investigating Bidens on a call about held up millitary aid.

Do you actually belive this bullshit you spew?

Crowdstrikes acutally the unwitting punchline. Mulwhacky actually trotted out to the media that Crowdstrike was a legitmate reason to hold up aid.
Mulvaney pointed out that Ukraine was not extorted into doing anything because 1) The Ukraine PM had no due the aid had been delayed and did not learn of it during the phone call, thus - as he declared - there was no pressure put on him to DO anything, and 2) the aid was delivered without the Ukraine doing anything....

...but it seems you are implying that foreign policy should dictate that the US should must give aid to foreign nations who possibly interfere in our elections, ignoring corruption and actions to undermine our country and democracy...an idea Barry seemed to share based off of his knowing about Russian interference in 2014 yet handed over uranium and Crimea to them while giving them un-challenged ability to keep doing what they were doing for the next 2 years, as even his own administration officials admitted happened.

Mulvaney pointed out that Ukraine was not extorted into doing anything because 1) The Ukraine PM had no due the aid had been delayed

Source for your nutty claim.

Ukranian everyone knew damn well about held up millitary aid as it was discussed in the negotiations well before the call DUH

Again,

Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations

Except of course we have WH provided Transcript with Trump talking to Ukranian president about investigating Bidens on a call about held up millitary aid.

Do you actually belive this bullshit you spew?

Exactly. There were only two topics investigation in the entire call. Insisting that the witholding of funding to force investigations.....but not the BIden investigation, in a call that cited the Bidens 3 times more than Crowdstike?

That's an argument so stupid only a Trump supporter could believe it.

But then, his is the party of Birtherism. And Sharpiegate. And Mulveney insisting he didn't actually say exactly what he said on Live Television.

So we're not exactly talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Forum List

Back