🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mulvaney Admits Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

trump has decided to take his crimes and misdeeds public....he feels he can Gaslight all voters....

Yup.

Its a pretty predictable pattern.

Step 1) Try and suppress evidence behind the scene.
Step 2) When evidence leaks, insist it is all fake news.
Step 3) When evidence is affirmed by additional sources, admit that it is true but insist it lacked some key component of criminality.
Step 4) When the public doesn't buy the argument, admit to the criminal act, but insist its not criminal.
Step 5) Return to Step 1 and repeat.

It sounds like Trump is trying to take the shock and awe out of his Senate trial. He hopes that by then his base will be yawning and saying nothing new.

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election.

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

“Get over it,” he added later. “There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy. ... That is going to happen. Elections have consequences.”

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

So, Mulvaney admits there was a quid pro quo. Get over it, he says. Sounds like he is trying to normalize criminal behavior.
Bullshit.

Naked denial of what Mulveney actually said on live TV, huh?

Good luck with that.

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election.

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

“Get over it,” he added later. “There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy. ... That is going to happen. Elections have consequences.”

So, Mulvaney admits there was a quid pro quo. Get over it, he says. Sounds like he is trying to normalize criminal behavior.
Bullshit.

Naked denial of what Mulveney actually said on live TV, huh?

Good luck with that.
Mulveney later clarified the misleading assumptions you folks made of his statements......

Mulvaney said: “The look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the things [President Trump] was worried about in corruption with that nation. That is absolutely appropriate.”

To Democrats and the media, it was a “quid pro quo” — and grounds for impeachment.

Update: Mulvaney clarified Thursday evening that there was never any “quid pro quo” with Ukraine, adding that no funding had been withheld for reasons related to a suspected Democratic National Committee communications server (that was said, at the time, to have been hacked by Russians, but was never handed to the FBI).​

Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with 'Quid Pro Quo' on Election Interference | Breitbart

From your point of view, the poorest and most corrupt country in Europe, which is not falling apart solely thanks to US assistance, MAY ignore the request the President's inquiry about possible corrupt activities of the rogue Joe Biden, and the White House, as if nothing had happened, should continue to support the corruption regime???

1484383337_2.jpg

orig-f48c4e0ff17d36a0b5009c6fd9ca457b1457904132-1566227730.jpg

"Mulvaney denied, however, that investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden were factored into considerations about releasing military aid to Ukraine."

THAT MEANS IT NEVER HAPPENED!
Transcript:

MULVANEY: Did [Trump] also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. no question about that. That's it, and that's why we held up the money.

Admittedly, I'm a little rusty on the topic as of late, but, where in the phone call did trump ask them to dig up dirt? Also, where in phone call did trump say he was going to hold up funding until they dig up dirt on biden?

I think people are taking events from different timelines and scrunching them all together to form a narrative, and doing a lot of assuming in order to float this whole idea.

What I read in the transcript is that trump was asking a favor in regards to the server and crowdstrike, and then he said "and the other thing...", maybe in relation to the favor asked, maybe not, but he was inquiring about the firing of a prosecutor who was allegedly investigating the company bidens son worked for.

I dont recall anywhere in that transcript trump saying they would withold funds until that was taken care of, and I dont recall trump asking for dirt.

I'm not saying its not possible, it certainly is. However, dems have been after trump since day one.....literally, so you have to understand when repubs question motives and information from the left.

What I've seen is, dems have a lot of accusations, and stretched assumptions, but as of yet, there hasnt been any actual evidence of trump committing....any crime. Sure, you can point to something and say "see, there's a crime...", but if you're being truthful, most likely it's a narrative you're repeating from the MSM, because it's what they want you to believe, but nothing has actually been proven. So far, it's all assumption and speculation.
"and then he said "and the other thing...", maybe in relation to the favor asked, maybe not, but he was inquiring about the firing of a prosecutor who was allegedly investigating the company bidens son worked for."

He wasn't just inquiring about the prosecutor being fired.... he asked him to look into it.
He referenced bidens son in reference to the allegation that he had the prosecution stopped. Trump said he wanted ukraine to look into that. In the previous paragraph, trump was saying how unfortunate it was that the prosecutor was fired as trump said he was a good prosecutor. It appears trump was wanting to get information on why, apparently, Biden had the prosecutor fired.

Also, nowhere in that transcript does trump say that he wants that investigated for himself. He doesnt even reference himself in that regard. He says "alot of people want to know about it".

All I'm saying is, it's going to be impossible to know why trump asked him to investigate the firing of the prosecutor. The only thing one can go on is assumption. Other than that, you'll never know what trump was thinking during that phone call.

Nope. The chief of staff already admitted that the funding was pulled to get the Ukraine to open those corruption investigations.

So much for 'impossible'.
No, he said that they withold funds in matters of foreign policy all the time. What Mulvaney was responding to was in regards to the crowdstrike server issue, not burisma and biden.

Admittedly, I'm a little rusty on the topic as of late, but, where in the phone call did trump ask them to dig up dirt? Also, where in phone call did trump say he was going to hold up funding until they dig up dirt on biden?

I think people are taking events from different timelines and scrunching them all together to form a narrative, and doing a lot of assuming in order to float this whole idea.

What I read in the transcript is that trump was asking a favor in regards to the server and crowdstrike, and then he said "and the other thing...", maybe in relation to the favor asked, maybe not, but he was inquiring about the firing of a prosecutor who was allegedly investigating the company bidens son worked for.

I dont recall anywhere in that transcript trump saying they would withold funds until that was taken care of, and I dont recall trump asking for dirt.

I'm not saying its not possible, it certainly is. However, dems have been after trump since day one.....literally, so you have to understand when repubs question motives and information from the left.

What I've seen is, dems have a lot of accusations, and stretched assumptions, but as of yet, there hasnt been any actual evidence of trump committing....any crime. Sure, you can point to something and say "see, there's a crime...", but if you're being truthful, most likely it's a narrative you're repeating from the MSM, because it's what they want you to believe, but nothing has actually been proven. So far, it's all assumption and speculation.
"and then he said "and the other thing...", maybe in relation to the favor asked, maybe not, but he was inquiring about the firing of a prosecutor who was allegedly investigating the company bidens son worked for."

He wasn't just inquiring about the prosecutor being fired.... he asked him to look into it.
He referenced bidens son in reference to the allegation that he had the prosecution stopped. Trump said he wanted ukraine to look into that. In the previous paragraph, trump was saying how unfortunate it was that the prosecutor was fired as trump said he was a good prosecutor. It appears trump was wanting to get information on why, apparently, Biden had the prosecutor fired.

Also, nowhere in that transcript does trump say that he wants that investigated for himself. He doesnt even reference himself in that regard. He says "alot of people want to know about it".

All I'm saying is, it's going to be impossible to know why trump asked him to investigate the firing of the prosecutor. The only thing one can go on is assumption. Other than that, you'll never know what trump was thinking during that phone call.

Nope. The chief of staff already admitted that the funding was pulled to get the Ukraine to open those corruption investigations.

Sooo...you are okay with trump withholding funding that was to address Russian aggression....in order to pressure a foreign country to dig up dirt on his opponent.

If Obama had done the same thing....you would be okay with it?
Mulvaney never said the funds were withheld to dig up dirt on a political opponent. He was referencing the crowdstrike server issue, not biden and burisma.

Sooo...you are okay with trump withholding funding that was to address Russian aggression....in order to pressure a foreign country to dig up dirt on his opponent.

Mulvaney never said the funds were withheld to dig up dirt on a political opponent. He was referencing the crowdstrike server issue, not biden and burisma.

Are you really that stupid?

Yes, yes he is.

So is every tRumpling still trying to defend this.

I just watched the video, if you watch it, you'll see he was talking about influence in foreign policy, and the reporter even asks about the withholding of funding because of the server issue. That is what mulvaney was responding to.

Also, there were two different trains of thought going on during that exchange. There was the reporter asking about the server, and Mulvaney talking about norms of foreign political influence.

Here's the link to that exchange.

Democrats are so desperate to vote for impeachment they see quid pro quo when no quid pro quo exists.

Bullshit.

Update: Mulvaney clarified Thursday evening that there was never any “quid pro quo” with Ukraine, adding that no funding had been withheld for reasons related to a suspected Democratic National Committee communications server (that was said, at the time, to have been hacked by Russians, but was never handed to the FBI). Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with 'Quid Pro Quo' on Election Interference | Breitbart
Lol at "clarified".

He's not clarifying anything, he knows he stepped in it and he's trying to cover his ass.

Bullshit.

Update: Mulvaney clarified Thursday evening that there was never any “quid pro quo” with Ukraine, adding that no funding had been withheld for reasons related to a suspected Democratic National Committee communications server (that was said, at the time, to have been hacked by Russians, but was never handed to the FBI). Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with 'Quid Pro Quo' on Election Interference | Breitbart
Lol at "clarified".

He's not clarifying anything, he knows he stepped in it and he's trying to cover his ass.
Not at all....what I see is a typical progressive tactic...."putting words in people's mouths"....

It's no different than the lies you fucks made up about the president's conversation.....you had to invent entire dialog that fit your BullShit scenerio in order to make the conversation fit. Nevermind the fact that Democraps are guilty of doing exactly what they're accusing Trump of.

Forum List

Back