Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

Trump still has it covered.
No he doesnt. That's why he is panicking.

No panic here, or there. I've owned real estate, been audited, had to pay, but came out ahead, anyways.

When you see his taxes, wake me up.
:bigbed:
Nah, we will just let you cultists continue to sleep.

You and your ilk have been pissing into the wind since Hillary lost.
You must be on your 7th set of goggles....

No panic here, or there. I've owned real estate, been audited, had to pay, but came out ahead, anyways.

And the impotent trump cultist whining begins..."waaaah, there is a conspiracy against the love of my life, waaaah..."

And the impotent trump cultist whining begins..."waaaah, there is a conspiracy against the love of my life, waaaah..."

Please....don't melt down. Most of us already know that you are a loser, Fart Fun.

Please....don't melt down. Most of us already know that you are a loser, Fart Fun.
Yeah, like you know trump is an honest man, and like you k ow the earth is 10,000 years old,and like you know evolution is a hoax, and like you know climate science is a hoax...

So you'll have to excuse me if it think "what you know" wouldn't fill a thimble...

/——/ I wouldn’t want anyone pissing on me if I was on fire. What kind of sick fu*k are you?
Sorry, it was an American English colloquialism. Perhaps you don't have an analogue in your mother russian tongue.
/—-/ My family had been in this country since the 1700s. The only word of Russian I know is Nyet. Maybe you enjoy someone pissing on you for any reason but I wouldn’t.
Yeah, all the Russian trolls have a back story.
/——/ Ask your boyfriend to piss on you. You’ll both enjoy it.
Oh look,another closeted, self loathing homophobe faggot who thinks calling someone gay is an insult. Damn you guys are a dime a dozen.
/—-/ Straight guys don’t like being pissed on. Sorry that offends you.

Sorry, it was an American English colloquialism. Perhaps you don't have an analogue in your mother russian tongue.
/—-/ My family had been in this country since the 1700s. The only word of Russian I know is Nyet. Maybe you enjoy someone pissing on you for any reason but I wouldn’t.
Yeah, all the Russian trolls have a back story.
/——/ Ask your boyfriend to piss on you. You’ll both enjoy it.
Oh look,another closeted, self loathing homophobe faggot who thinks calling someone gay is an insult. Damn you guys are a dime a dozen.
/—-/ Straight guys don’t like being pissed on. Sorry that offends you.
So now you're calling trump a faggot, too. One of these days, you will realize the faggot is you. If you havent already.

As the Great Leader....trump....gas said many times when someone refuses to share information....

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO HIDE? WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF?

The Hypocrite in Chief needs to let voters know IF he is billionaire or a fraud.....

As the Great Leader....trump....gas said many times when someone refuses to share information....

The Hypocrite in Chief needs to let voters know IF he is billionaire or a fraud.....

You still haven't seen his taxes, poor idjit....

WHAT IS trump HIDING?

WHAT?

HE IS SCARED OF VOTERS KNOWING HIS FINANCES.....WHY?

You still haven't seen his taxes, poor idjit....

ONLY FOOLS VOTE FOR A MAN WHO HIDES HIS FINANCES.....HELLO FOOLS!
:1peleas:

as they hump his leg and wash off the orange...

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.

This will backfire when the calls start coming for all the democrats running to release their taxes going back 10+ years. They will have no excuse and saying they will only release them if they become the nominee won't work.

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.

This will backfire when the calls start coming for all the democrats running to release their taxes going back 10+ years. They will have no excuse and saying they will only release them if they become the nominee won't work.

10-4 that!
Congressman included!!

/——/ What’s Trump hiding??? You’ll never know. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Why wouldn't they....UNLESS LIKE trump....they have something to hide

Now tell me....

WHAT IS trump HIDING IN HIS TAX RETURNS? TELL ME!

And you will be a FOOL for voting for him...only fools vote for a man who hides his finances....

I bet he is in debt up to his eye balls....

And you will be a FOOL for voting for him...only fools vote for a man who hides his finances....

I bet he is in debt up to his eye balls....
/——/ Many democRATs hide their finances. Now wallow in your misery

Forum List

Back