Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.

This will backfire when the calls start coming for all the democrats running to release their taxes going back 10+ years. They will have no excuse and saying they will only release them if they become the nominee won't work.

Why wouldn't they....UNLESS LIKE trump....they have something to hide

Now tell me....

WHAT IS trump HIDING IN HIS TAX RETURNS? TELL ME!
/——/ He’s hiding stuff.

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.

This will backfire when the calls start coming for all the democrats running to release their taxes going back 10+ years. They will have no excuse and saying they will only release them if they become the nominee won't work.

Now tell me....

He's not hiding anything since he filed his taxes with the IRS.
He has the right like every private citizen to keep his returns private.

Nobody who supports Trump wants to see his tax returns and those asking for them wouldn't vote for him regardless of what he does.

As the Great Leader....trump....gas said many times when someone refuses to share information....

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO HIDE? WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF?

The Hypocrite in Chief needs to let voters know IF he is billionaire or a fraud.....
/——/ What’s Trump hiding??? You’ll never know. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

And you will be a FOOL for voting for him...only fools vote for a man who hides his finances....

I bet he is in debt up to his eye balls....
/——/ OK you big crybaby. Here ya go: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/TrumpFinancialDisclosure20150722.pdf

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal and his college admissions. Obama should answer why he has a social security number from the state of Connecticut, a state he never resided in.

Trump doesn't have a say whether or not they get released.

So you don't know what he is hiding....IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

Now tell me....

He's not hiding anything since he filed his taxes with the IRS.
He has the right like every private citizen to keep his returns private.

Nobody who supports Trump wants to see his tax returns and those asking for them wouldn't vote for him regardless of what he does.

Yes, he's hiding.

No, he's not a private citizen, and has no such rights. The second he became an elected official, he surrendered those rights as a tax payer funded monkey that works for us.

He is welcome to resign from office and regain his privacy any time he wants.

The law gives the chairman of the committee that subpoenaed those returns, the absolute power to do so, and does not need Trumps permission, or say so to do it.

So what? This is about exposing the fraudulent child president, and that includes in the eyes of independent voters.

As the Great Leader....trump....gas said many times when someone refuses to share information....

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO HIDE? WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF?

The Hypocrite in Chief needs to let voters know IF he is billionaire or a fraud.....
He's both. Not to mention the biggest conman in history.

Jim Jones in a suit. Minus big hands.

Actually they are, dumbass.
Nope, not since 1972. So you might want to slow down on calling others "dumbasses", lest you embarrass yourself:

Social Security History

Sure, there's probably millions that file for a SS# and have it mailed to some location 300 miles from where they live.
No idea what that means.

If you read the link you provided, you'll know.

From the link provided...

Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

WTF! You fricken loons need to learn how to read. Since 1972 the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. Next how about telling me Zip Code doesn't represent the state. Fricken idiots.

Nope, not since 1972. So you might want to slow down on calling others "dumbasses", lest you embarrass yourself:

Social Security History

Sure, there's probably millions that file for a SS# and have it mailed to some location 300 miles from where they live.
No idea what that means.

Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

WTF! You fricken loons need to learn how to read. Since 1972 the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. Next how about telling me Zip Code doesn't represent the state. Fricken idiots.

No, that is what the IRS is telling you...

No idea what that means.

Nobody in my family, not me, my wife, my daughter nor my son have an SSN that follows the list given in the first link.

Social Security History

No idea what that means.

Also from the IRS...

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

No reason they should. What would be more interesting would be Pelosi's returns but she has never released those either.

Social Security History

No idea what that means.

The chart in the first link given..

I was born in Kansas and my SSN starts with 26
My wife was born in Oklahoma and hers starts with 27

upload_2019-4-7_20-4-1.png

No idea what that means.

WTF, are you looking at the same SSA website from the link, where the hell do you see IRS?

No idea what that means.

WTF, are you looking at the same SSA website from the link, where the hell do you see IRS?

Sorry, typed the wrong agency. So shoot me.

Sorry, typed the wrong agency. So shoot me.

Ya gotta say please.

Forum List

Back