Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

F65_B03_ED_2_ADD_4_BF8_AA1_D_DDB49_A215_BF4.jpg

The #ClaudiaGonzalez hashtag is spreading like wildfire on social media after a border agent shot undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez to death.
The events surrounding the shooting are still unknown.

Border Patrol agent kills undocumented immigrant in Texas - CNN

Funny, you let this part out from your link

The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects. The agent fired at least one round, fatally wounding one person, CBP said."

People like you, are tearing this nation apart.

You are vile.
You left out this part of paragraph: "the agency said". I'm sure you didn't omit it on purpose.

From my post, that you just hit the reply button to.

"CBP said."
So when I asked "who told you there was an attack ", a member falsely attributed to CNN (It was CBP). Thank you.
CNN didn't tell us there was an attack. They told us that CBP CLAIMED there was an attack (CBP flip flopped by the way).

Fake News! Lies from Trump Swamp! There were no blunt objects, weapons or attack! CPB agent shot an unarmed female teen.
He shot an operative of invading military force from Mexico.

We are tired of the bullshit. Invasion is an act of war. If Mexico doesn't like it, stop sending in hostiles and immediately surrender.

The #ClaudiaGonzalez hashtag is spreading like wildfire on social media after a border agent shot undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez to death.

The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects. The agent fired at least one round, fatally wounding one person, CBP said."

You are vile.
You left out this part of paragraph: "the agency said". I'm sure you didn't omit it on purpose.

"CBP said."
So when I asked "who told you there was an attack ", a member falsely attributed to CNN (It was CBP). Thank you.
CNN didn't tell us there was an attack. They told us that CBP CLAIMED there was an attack (CBP flip flopped by the way).

Who told you there was a shooting?

A laxative? You're more stupid than I thought.
Looks like a Colace to me. What did YOU think it was? That's not what reds look like.

You are culturally illiterate granny. Go away. You aren't in my league and I have no problem whipping on you (metaphorically) all night.
I am grateful for that. I would stay just to piss you off, but I do have other obligations tonight.

You can't piss me off, you aren't intelligent enough.
View attachment 195329

You're more of a lying bitch, but close enough

The girl would not be dead if:

1. She hadn't tried to enter the U.S. illegally
2. The group she was with hadn't attacked the the border agent

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?

It's in the second paragraph of the article you used in the OP.

Clearly, you didn't even bother to read it.
The keyword in the second paragraph is, "the agency said". You pretended that CNN saw what happened. Don't spread fake news like Trump does.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CNN reported it, dweeb.

But you're one of those people who believe that an undercover informant is not a spy, extreme carelessness is not the same as gross negligence, and that the individual mandate wasn't a tax until it turned into a tax to justify ObabbleCare and so on and so on.
Uh oh. Boedicca is going to be pissed. A witness says that the group did not attack the agents, but were hiding instead.
The aftermath of the shooting was captured on video and posted to Facebook by Marta Martinez, who told the New York Timesthat the immigrants did not attack the Border Patrol agent. “There was no weapon. They were hiding,” she said.
Yes, the girl was likely a bystander, but she was part of the group entering the country illegally.
It is still a good thing that she was killed.

I don't agree with that. It's a tragedy that a child was killed. It's too bad that her parents or guardians brought her across the border illegally.
She looks young, but she is 20. Was 20.

Then she's an adult who made a tragic choice.
Uh oh. Boedicca is gonna be pissed. A witness said there is no attack. Rather, the group was hiding:
The aftermath of the shooting was captured on video and posted to Facebook by Marta Martinez, who told the New York Times that the immigrants did not attack the Border Patrol agent. “There was no weapon. They were hiding,” she said.
Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills Unarmed Migrant Woman

Moral of the story: Nicknames in message boards who did not witness an event are not good sources.

The true moral of the story is: you are a gullible hack.

Is that not supposed to be a ninja or some martial arts guy? It’s certainly not a passive giesha

Historical figure
Umm ok. Historical from when and what for?

1500s, military adviser for a great Samurai warlord of the Warring States period.
So a samurai not a ninja. In the service of a warlord, Isn’t that the same thing? I’m thinking I nailed my observation.

No
You’re just being an asshole now. No isn’t a coherent response.

That'll mean about 100 less of them in two generations, fertile and young as she looks.

CNN anyway...

She looks 10 years old. If that's your idea of looking "fertile" then you're a bigger threat to our country than she was.
It is the lefty media. That picture may be 10 years old. She sure as hell wasnt in a sun dress in front of some lush bushes when she got her dumb ass shot crossing our border illegally. It’s like that traygone picture the news ran of him years ago.

She is dead. Killed in the commission of a crime. One that we don't have to educate, medicate or incarcerate.

Historical figure

1500s, military adviser for a great Samurai warlord of the Warring States period.
So a samurai not a ninja. In the service of a warlord, Isn’t that the same thing? I’m thinking I nailed my observation.

No

Sure it is. It is direct and to the point.

No

Point stands. You're just as ambiguous and unknown as everyone else. Care to put your real name and address on here?

You are vile.

"CBP said."

Who told you there was a shooting?
She is dead. Killed in the commission of a crime. One that we don't have to educate, medicate or incarcerate.
CBP doesn't argue that they killed her because she was crossing the border.

No

Point stands. You're just as ambiguous and unknown as everyone else. Care to put your real name and address on here?

Way to miss the point, champ.

No

Way to miss the point, champ.

You're complaining about anonymous people trolling online. Then you got called out for being one of them and sidestepped into this diversion about your avatar.

Forum List

Back