Murder Rate Hits 16 Year High In Democrat-Run Washington D.C.

They won't acknowledge the real problem. Remember, these are still the people that quadruple down on Kyle Rittenhouse being a white supremacist and that underpasses are racist. They won't ever think maybe something is their fault. They will stand and argue the house they just lit on fire wasn't their fault instead of trying to put out the fire.

It's more important to them people believe they didn't do something than trying to fix the problem they caused.

Crime is out of control...all offenses are out of control...just last night a friend of my sister was killed by an illegal alien with a blood alcohol reading over twice the legal limit on a two lane highway...he lived my sisters friend did not....where does his family go from here?....where do they find justice?....can they sue Biden?...and Newsome?....

No, you're saying what you want me to say, asshole. You do this all the time, so you have something to argue.
What I'm saying is that there are consequences to their actions.
Damn you're stupid.
Consequences for what? The mayor increasing the police force? In case you didnt notice, that is what fox put at the bottom of the video.

No?...isn't that a shame?...you would think so if it were your friend...never underestimate the cold heartedness of today's liberals....
Can I sue you for trumpanzee's running rampant in this country? No? Stop coming up with nonsense like that then saying I'm cold hearted, dummy. I made no reference to your sisters friend.

Can I sue you for trumpanzee's running rampant in this country? No? Stop coming up with nonsense like that then saying I'm cold hearted, dummy. I made no reference to your sisters friend.
You are cold hearted to not speak out against our open borders...we don't know who is coming here and that is a danger...criminals are crossing into America but you don't care as long as you think your political side is winning....that's cold....

In July the mayor started the process to increase the police force after there was a budget cut in 2020.
You don't just flip on the switch, dude.

Murder rates have gone up this year in most of our big cities, true? You watch - this coming election year they're going to be promising more cops to fix the growing crime problem that they created in the 1st place.

Murder rates have gone up this year in most of our big cities, true? You watch - this coming election year they're going to be promising more cops to fix the growing crime problem that they created in the 1st place.
Yup, the democrats create the problem, then they fix it, and comeback and say, "See, I fixed it for you. Vote for us in the election."

Forum List

Back