Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

That‘s exactly what you’re arguing. You’re claiming that I’m a liar if I don’t agree with you. Even you know this is another dumb argument of yours. Do you actually believe it or are you, yet again, just sticking to a dumb argument because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong?
Irrelevant. You asked a question, I answered. If you're just going to tell me what I think, why do you bother asking?

You less than a month after Floyd was killed:

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

You really damaged your credibility with this one, liar. Don’t forget what happened here. I sure won’t. ;)
I'll remember your hypocrisy. So what?

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

Proof of your lie on full display. The lie that you won’t address because you know you’re wrong. Dance for me, liar.

Does disagreeing with you make me a liar? Yes or no.
Nope.

Proof of your lie on full display. The lie that you won’t address because you know you’re wrong. Dance for me, liar.
(...)

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

You have nothing. You got caught in this lie and, as indicated by your disregard for the truth, you’re going to make bullshit up to try to defend your delicate ego. I told you it wasn’t going to work. You’ve lost.

You have nothing. You got caught in this lie and, as indicated by your disregard for the truth, you’re going to make bullshit up to try to defend your delicate ego. I told you it wasn’t going to work. You’ve lost.
(...)

Watch as the liar gracefully frolics away. He knows he has made a terrible mistake. And now he must run away.

?

What about this?
Exactly.

Watch as the liar gracefully frolics away. He knows he has made a terrible mistake. And now he must run away.
And he's still in the race folks! Race for what, no one knows.

Look at the lie that you got caught in and won’t answer for. Keep running away, coward. :)

Look at the lie that you got caught in and won’t answer for. Keep running away, coward. :)
The stamina this guy has!

Forum List

Back