Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

And this is supposed to mean something coming from you? You’ve already proven you’re a liar and you’ve proven that you can’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong. With your delicate ego, you’re always going to say you didn’t lose, even when you know you lost. This is what happens to your credibility when you choose to be dishonest.
Answer the question: Are you suggesting you did not avoid answering my questions and that your two responses contradicted each other?

Your desperate attempts to avoid addressing your hypocrisy aren’t my problem.

Answer the question: Are you suggesting you did not avoid answering my questions and that your two responses contradicted each other?
And if I were to show you where you’re wrong, would you accept that? Clearly you have shown that you would not, even if presented with 100% proof, like I have done. You’re going to keep arguing, even about things you know aren’t true, because you simply don’t want to admit you’re wrong. I gave you multiple opportunities to address the proven lie of yours. You chose to be dishonest. You chose poorly.

And if I were to show you where you’re wrong, would you accept that?

Wrong about what?
Clearly you have shown that you would not, even if presented with 100% proof, like I have done. You’re going to keep arguing, even about things you know aren’t true, because you simply don’t want to admit you’re wrong.

I'm not arguing, I'm asking questions. In fact, I haven't argued one way or the other about it at all; I just haven't addressed it. And I will continue to not address it until you address your hypocrisy which you committed first.
I gave you multiple opportunities to address the proven lie of yours. You chose to be dishonest. You chose poorly.
You chose to be a hypocrite long before any "lying" on my part. You chose to bitch about not answering questions and then not answer questions.

You prop up answering questions as some sort of moral and intellectual virtue but then you avoid answering them yourself when it's inconvenient.

You're full of shit.

Now, again, answer the question: Are you suggesting you did not avoid answering my questions and that your two responses contradicted each other?

Wrong about what?

I'm not arguing, I'm asking questions. In fact, I haven't argued one way or the other about it at all; I just haven't addressed it. And I will continue to not address it until you address your hypocrisy which you committed first.

You chose to be a hypocrite long before any "lying" on my part. You chose to bitch about not answering questions and then not answer questions.

You prop up answering questions as some sort of moral and intellectual virtue but then you avoid answering them yourself when it's inconvenient.

You're full of shit.

Now, again, answer the question: Are you suggesting you did not avoid answering my questions and that your two responses contradicted each other?
Blah blah blah. All of this because you know you got caught in a lie and your delicate ego has been hurt. You can cry all you want but you already lost when you chose to be dishonest.

Blah blah blah. All of this because you know you got caught in a lie and your delicate ego has been hurt. You can cry all you want but you already lost when you chose to be dishonest.
You lost when you chose to be a hypocrite. So?

You lost when you chose to be a hypocrite. So?

And if I were to show you that you’re wrong, would you admit that? No. You’ve proven you’re a liar and you’ve proven that you would rather cling to a lie, that you know is a lie, than admit you’re wrong.

And if I were to show you that you’re wrong, would you admit that?

Wrong about what? You still haven't answered that.
No. You’ve proven you’re a liar and you’ve proven that you would rather cling to a lie, that you know is a lie, than admit you’re wrong.
Blah blah blah

Wrong about what? You still haven't answered that.

Blah blah blah

About whatever you’re accusing me of. If I were to show you that you’re wrong, would you admit that? No. You’ve proven you’re a liar and you’ve proven that you would rather cling to a lie, that you know is a lie, than admit you’re wrong.

About whatever you’re accusing me of. If I were to show you that you’re wrong, would you admit that? No. You’ve proven you’re a liar and you’ve proven that you would rather cling to a lie, that you know is a lie, than admit you’re wrong.
How are you going to show me I'm wrong? You avoided my questions three times and I had to bribe you with a promise to elaborate on my position before you would even respond. You know this.

How are you going to show me I'm wrong? You avoided my questions three times and I had to bribe you with a promise to elaborate on my position before you would even respond. You know this.
So you’re not going to admit you’re wrong if I show you you’re wrong. Just like when I proved you’re a liar and you won’t admit to it.

So you’re not going to admit you’re wrong if I show you you’re wrong.

I never said I would or wouldn't. All I did was ask how.

You don't need my blessing or permission and neither is it incumbent upon me that you do so. Either do it or don't. Make your choice and shut the fuck up about it.
Just like when I proved you’re a liar and you won’t admit to it.
I proved you're a hypocrite. So?

Clearly you wouldn’t admit you’re wrong if I were to prove to you that you’re wrong.

Then why do you keep asking, dumbass?
I know that because that has already happened. You’re a proven liar with a delicate ego.
So you're not going to bother showing me I'm wrong? You're just going to continue blatting about it?

I made my accusation and supported it with links and quotes laid out in chronological order. You made the claim that my accusation is wrong but for some reason that escapes me, you won't prove it unless I promise you I'll admit I'm wrong.

You're just trying to wrangle another bribe out of me for no clear purpose I can discern.

Then why do you keep asking, dumbass?
Making a point to you that you can’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong. So why should I try to convince you you’re wrong? You’re a proven liar who would rather argue an incorrect point than admit you are wrong. QED.

Forum List

Back