Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Making a point to you that you can’t admit you’re wrong when you know you’re wrong.

I don't know that I'm wrong because you haven't told me how I'm wrong you stupid fuck. And you refuse to tell me unless I offer another bribe.
So why should I try to convince you you’re wrong? You’re a proven liar who would rather argue an incorrect point than admit you are wrong. QED.
You're a proven hypocrite. So?

Do you imagine that being a hypocrite makes you more virtuous than me? Believe me, it does not. If credibility has been damaged here then yours is just as tattered as mine.

If you knew you were wrong, you wouldn’t admit you’re wrong. Stupid fuck.
Which you refuse to prove.
Oh I have shown proof of this. Allow me to demonstrate once again.

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

You less than a month after Floyd was killed:

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

Proof. :)

“Yet to prove”. :popcorn:
Oh I have shown proof of this. Allow me to demonstrate once again.

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

You said you were going to prove I was wrong about you not answering questions. You already posted this shit.

Wrong about what?
Anything. With your delicate ego, you’re always going to refuse to admit you’re wrong even when you know you’re wrong.

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

Anything. With your delicate ego, you’re always going to refuse to admit you’re wrong even when you know you’re wrong.

Bullshit. In Post #984, you said:

"And if I were to show you where you’re wrong, would you accept that?"

In Post #992 I asked:

"Wrong about what? You still haven't answered that"

In Post #993 you said:

"About whatever you’re accusing me of."

This whole business about admitting wrong started there. It had nothing to do with lying.

You're just trying to divert attention from your own hypocrisy.

I know what you think I lied about…
It‘s not just something i think. It has been proven.

Bullshit. In Post #984, you said:

"And if I were to show you where you’re wrong, would you accept that?"

In Post #992 I asked:

"Wrong about what? You still haven't answered that"

In Post #993 you said:

"About whatever you’re accusing me of."

This whole business about admitting wrong started there. It had nothing to do with lying.

You're just trying to divert attention from your own hypocrisy.
The show continues. All of this because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong when you know that you’re wrong. :popcorn:

The show continues. All of this because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong when you know that you’re wrong. :popcorn:
You just said you were talking about both but earlier when I asked:

"Wrong about what?"

You said:

"Anything. With your delicate ego, you’re always going to refuse to admit you’re wrong even when you know you’re wrong."

I didn't ask what I was lying about, I asked what I was wrong about. When I first asked what I was wrong about you said it was what I accused you of. When I asked again you said "anything".
In the meantime, you refuse to prove I'm wrong about what I accused you of so you can further prove your assumption that I won't admit I'm wrong if I'm wrong. Which doesn't make sense unless you consider that you actually know I'm right that you avoided my questions and then only responded when I offered you the bribe of elaboration on my position of Floyd's death.

You're also trying to confuse the discussion with a snowstorm of posts when one post will do.

You're full of shit.

Its a joke that he was allowed to appeal his sentence for murdering Mr Floyd. It must have been awful for the Floyds to relive this.
We all saw what happened. They should incrase the sentence for wasting court time.
He should get a medal for killing drug headed asshole.

Forum List

Back