Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Did you or did you not avoid answering my question about the relevance of Baker's competence three times after criticizing me for doing the same?
Going around in circles again. Already answered the last time. Go look for it. You’re just trying to avoid addressing your lie because you know you‘re wrong. :)

The argument. You lost the argument a long time ago. And it has only gotten so much worse for you when you decided not to address your lie. You got caught. You proved you’re a liar. You lost the argument.
My understanding was the argument was about the manner of Floyd's death. How and when did I lose that argument?

Nah. You’re just throwing a little bitch fit because you got caught in a lie and you don’t want to admit you’re wrong even though you know you’re wrong. :)
Did you or did you not avoid answering my question about the relevance of Baker's competence three times after criticizing me for doing the same?

My understanding was the argument was about the manner of Floyd's death. How and when did I lose that argument?
You lost that with your retarded argument claiming that you're more likely to be correct than the medical examiner. And then you proved that you're a liar who would rather cling to a lie, that you know is a lie, than admit that you're wrong. I can show you this all day long and watch you avoid it.

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

You less than a month after Floyd was killed:

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

Do you think running away from your proven lie has helped your argument? You lost. :popcorn:

Already answered. You have nothing. This is all because you don't want to admit you got caught in a lie. I told you before - you're not fooling anyone. We both know that you're making an ass out of yourself because you don't want to admit you're wrong even though you know you're wrong. By all means, keep it up. :)

You lost that with your retarded argument claiming that you're more likely to be correct than the medical examiner.

A lie. That's not what I said.
And then you proved that you're a liar who would rather cling to a lie, that you know is a lie, than admit that you're wrong. I can show you this all day long and watch you avoid it.

You proved that you lie to defend a lie to lie to yourself about what a liar you are. Blah blah blah

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

Do you think running away from your proven lie has helped your argument? You lost. :popcorn:
Lost what?

Already answered.

You never answered that question you lying fuck.

fact; You avoided my question three times until I bribed you with elaboration. Do you deny this?
You have nothing. This is all because you don't want to admit you got caught in a lie. I told you before - you're not fooling anyone. We both know that you're making an ass out of yourself because you don't want to admit you're wrong even though you know you're wrong. By all means, keep it up. :)
Blah blah blah

A lie. That's not what I said.
He’s the medical examiner. You’re not. He says it was a homicide. You say it wasn’t. He’s more likely to be correct than you are. That’s your argument and it’s still fucking retarded. All you’ve done since making that stupid ass argument is expose yourself as a liar with a delicate ego lol. You lost.

Lost what?
See? You keep running away from your proven lie. You know you’re wrong. You just don’t want to admit it.

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

Last edited:
You never answered that question you lying fuck.

fact; You avoided my question three times until I bribed you with elaboration. Do you deny this?

Blah blah blah
You can repeat yourself all day long. This has already been answered. You have yet to address your proven lie. You and I both know that you’re full of shit and a proven liar. You’re not fooling anyone. :itsok:

Last edited:
He’s the medical examiner. You’re not. He says it was a homicide. You say it wasn’t.

Wrong. I said no such thing.
He’s more likely to be correct than you are.

All things being equal, yes, he's more likely to be correct. But things were not equal.
That’s your argument and it’s still fucking retarded.

That wasn't my argument, dumbass.
All you’ve done since making that stupid ass argument is expose yourself as a complete liar. You lost.

Lost what?
See? You keep running away from your proven lie. You know you’re wrong. You just don’t want to admit it.

You keep running away from telling me exactly what I lost. The debate about Floyd wasn't won or lost by anyone because I merely expressed opinions. I've explained this to you already.

You think running from your hypocrisy has helped yours?

You can repeat yourself all day long. This has already been answered. You have yet to address your proven lie. You and I both know that you’re full of shit and a proven liar. You’re not fooling anyone. :itsok:
Irrelevant. You never answered that question which makes you a liar.

You avoided my question three times before responding. Do you deny this?

All things being equal, yes, he's more likely to be correct. But things were not equal.
According to you, a proven liar with no medical experience. He's more likely to be correct than you about the cause of death, period. Your argument is retarded.

Lost what?
The debate. You fucking idiot. You lost the debate.

You keep running away from telling me exactly what I lost.
The debate. You lost the debate.

The debate about Floyd wasn't won or lost by anyone because I merely expressed opinions. I've explained this to you already.
You expressed retarded opinions that you can't defend. And then you proved that you're a liar who can't admit when he's wrong. You lost.

You think running from your hypocrisy has helped yours?

Irrelevant. You never answered that question which makes you a liar.

You avoided my question three times before responding. Do you deny this?
You really can't stand the thought of admitting you're wrong, can you? Lmao

According to you, a proven liar with no medical experience. He's more likely to be correct than you about the cause of death, period. Your argument is retarded.

The debate. You fucking idiot. You lost the debate.

The debate. You lost the debate.

You expressed retarded opinions that you can't defend. And then you proved that you're a liar who can't admit when he's wrong. You lost.
You really can't stand the thought of admitting you're wrong, can you? Lmao
You avoided my question three times. Do you deny this?

Again, already answered. I noticed that you didn’t answer that last question. I wonder why lol.
You did not answer this question. The one question you did respond to was not an answer. This one you haven't addressed at all.

You did not answer this question. The one question you did respond to was not an answer. This one you haven't addressed at all.

Yes, I did answer it. If I show you proof that you’re wrong about what you claim, will you admit you’re wrong? You didn’t answer last time and we both know why. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back