Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

Liar. Tell us more about how you didn’t assume anything about Chauvin’s guilt or innocence prior to the trial. :laugh:

Last word.
You lost.

You made a ridiculous argument claiming that you believe you’re more likely to be correct than the medical examiner despite having no pathology experience whatsoever. Once again, that’s beyond retarded.

Next, you got caught in a lie. Did you admit you were wrong? No. You chose to cling to your proven lie because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong even though you know you’re wrong.

You chose to be dishonest. You chose to discredit yourself.

If you’re interested in continuing to embarrass yourself, then by all means, keep going. Otherwise, if you have gotten tired of running away from addressing you’re proven lie and wish to leave, that’s on you.

Dismissed.

You lost.

You made a ridiculous argument claiming that you believe you’re more likely to be correct than the medical examiner despite having no pathology experience whatsoever. Once again, that’s beyond retarded.

Next, you got caught in a lie. Did you admit you were wrong? No. You chose to cling to your proven lie because you don’t want to admit you’re wrong even though you know you’re wrong.

If you’re interested in continuing to embarrass yourself, then by all means, keep going. Otherwise, if you have gotten tired of running away from addressing you’re proven lie and wish to leave, that’s on you.

Dismissed.
Last word.

Last word.
You lost.

Dismissed.

You lost.

Dismissed.
Hypocrite. :p

Man, you're hilarious.
What's hilarious is watching you run away from addressing your proven lie every single time. Allow me to demonstrate once more:

Please tell me more about how you didn’t assume anything about Chauvin’s guilt or innocence prior to the trial.

Off you go again. :laugh:

Forum List

Back