Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

Then that means that when you were wrong about me thinking Baker is incompetent, it was a lie, yes?
No, it means I disagree with you about what you said, like I've told you multiple times. You're just going around in circles now. You lost. :popcorn:

All this because you got caught in a lie and you can't admit you were wrong.
:laugh:

No, it means I disagree with you about what you said, like I've told you multiple times.

You can't have it both ways. You were wrong, which means you lied (according to your criteria).
You're just going around in circles now. You lost. :popcorn:
Lost what?
All this because you got caught in a lie and you can't admit you were wrong.
:laugh:
All this because you contradicted your own arguments and principles.

I didn’t say lying and being wrong are the same. I said they’re not mutually exclusive.

Can you tell me what answering a question means? Can you even answer that question?
I also don’t believe I’m wrong about that.
What you believe is irrelevant; you were wrong.

I happen to know this because I happen to know I don't think Baker is incompetent. Why you can't accept this is beyond me. Unless, as I said, you only said this to avoid answering the question.

What you believe is irrelevant; you were wrong.

I happen to know this because I happen to know I don't think Baker is incompetent. Why you can't accept this is beyond me.
If you’re this upset about me disagreeing with you, that’s your problem. I stated exactly why. And that was before you proved that you’re a fucking liar.

So you can try to misinterpret that too? You can figure that out all by yourself.
Apparently you cannot. You confuse responding to a question with answering a question.

If you’re this upset about me disagreeing with you, that’s your problem.

Irrelevant.
I stated exactly why.

Right: a dodge to my question that you had already avoided answering three times.
And that was before you proved that you’re a fucking liar.
You proved you're a fucking hypocrite. So what?

You're still flailing. All of this is because you got caught in a lie and you can't admit that you're wrong even though you know you're wrong. :laughing0301::popcorn:
Wrong about what?

No, because I actually disagree with you about what you said. You can keep crying about it all you want. Not my problem.
You're actually a hypocrite. You can keep avoiding it all you want. Not my problem.

Nah. You're just grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from the fact that you got caught in a lie and you don't want to admit you're wrong. This has gone downhill for you. We both know it. :popcorn:
So I'll ask again: Are you saying you did not avoid my question three times?

Wrong about what?

About this.

My point is, I didn’t assume anything before the trial. You did.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

You less than a month after Floyd was killed:

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

:popcorn:

So I'll ask again: Are you saying you did not avoid my question three times?
You’re going around in circles again. You already tried this, I answered it, and it went nowhere. Do you realize how pathetic you look? You got caught in a lie and THIS is what you resort to when you don’t want to admit you’re wrong even though you know you’re wrong. Lmao.

About this.

You less than a month after Floyd was killed:

"I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

:popcorn:
If I was wrong then it wasn't a lie. A lie is an intentional misrepresentation of the truth; being wrong is not knowing the truth.

You’re a proven liar. What you say has zero credibility.

Then why are you still sparring with me?
You lost.

Lost what?

You’re going around in circles again. You already tried this, I answered it, and it went nowhere.

The fuck you did. This is a different question than the one about relevance and is yet another one you have not answered.

Did you or did you not avoid answering my question about the relevance of Baker's competence three times after criticizing me for doing the same?
Do you realize how pathetic you look? You got caught in a lie and THIS is what you resort to when you don’t want to admit you’re wrong even though you know you’re wrong. Lmao.

You can't even keep the line of discussion straight in your head; you can't answer simple questions; you can't tell me what I'm wrong about; you don't understand the difference between being incorrect and being a liar and you can't even organize your arguments in one post. You're an idiot.

You can't even keep the line of discussion straight in your head; you can't answer simple questions; you can't tell me what I'm wrong about; you don't understand the difference between being incorrect and being a liar and you can't even organize your arguments in one post. You're an idiot.
Nah. You’re just throwing a little bitch fit because you got caught in a lie and you don’t want to admit you’re wrong even though you know you’re wrong. :)

Forum List

Back