Murkowski to David Hogg: ‘We owe some steps here’ on gun violence...Hogg: She's the only Republican who is willing to speak with me

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm a Republican, and i'll speak with you, bro....doesn't have to be just about gun policy, we can do activities together! woohoo!

• Banned
FUu6Yq6VUAAMDCE

i'm a Republican, and i'll speak with you, bro....doesn't have to be just about gun policy, we can do activities together! woohoo!

David Hogg needs to be kicked in the face at least once an hour all day long.

Bro...

Look at some of the comments left here...

It is hard to ignore that one side is calling the other sides pedophiles and murders on the other-side in Congress with absolutely no evidence.

Hard to get agreements with those people. Even if you do they don't feel they should be bound to them...

This has to start with civility and truth... When it comes to Gun Control the mainstream Democrats proposals are all polliing above 60%...

1654771120358.png

Outside America the rest of the world considers US gun laws as barbaric... Instead of increasing freedom, they increase fear...

Putting cops in schools has big downside.. Jon Oliver does a great piece on this week..

What US should be doing with that money is investing it into Police training... US Police are grossly under trained compared their International colleges..

Bro...

Look at some of the comments left here...

It is hard to ignore that one side is calling the other sides pedophiles and murders on the other-side in Congress with absolutely no evidence.

Hard to get agreements with those people. Even if you do they don't feel they should be bound to them...

This has to start with civility and truth... When it comes to Gun Control the mainstream Democrats proposals are all polliing above 60%...

View attachment 655725

Outside America the rest of the world considers US gun laws as barbaric... Instead of increasing freedom, they increase fear...

Putting cops in schools has big downside.. Jon Oliver does a great piece on this week..

What US should be doing with that money is investing it into Police training... US Police are grossly under trained compared their International colleges..

Our civil rights as protected under the BOR are not up for a majority vote.

Secure the schools and control access and 90% of these shootings could not have happened.

We don't have to violate the rights of anyone to solve this issue to the greatest extent possible in a country as large, and culturally diverse as the US.

Our civil rights as protected under the BOR are not up for a majority vote.

Secure the schools and control access and 90% of these shootings could not have happened.

We don't have to violate the rights of anyone to solve this issue to the greatest extent possible in a country as large, and culturally diverse as the US.
Gun Rights have to have limitations especially when it interferes with another's right to life.. Right to life is consider one of the spremem rights..

Look at the video and your 'secure schools' is non existent... Look at the stats....

Again not violating rights, all rights come with limitations...

So your idea to solve School Shooting is to do something which has already been debunked and found to be more harmful to children and doesn't really solve the problem...

A school officer is just the first person you are going to shoot before killing everyone else..

Gun Rights have to have limitations especially when it interferes with another's right to life.. Right to life is consider one of the spremem rights..

Look at the video and your 'secure schools' is non existent... Look at the stats....

Again not violating rights, all rights come with limitations...

So your idea to solve School Shooting is to do something which has already been debunked and found to be more harmful to children and doesn't really solve the problem...

A school officer is just the first person you are going to shoot before killing everyone else..
Limits beyond time manner and place are by any understanding of the word Infringements of our rights.

What stat's are you fabricating now? How many mass shootings have we had in schools with secure campuses and an immediate armed response available if an attack occurs?

Correct and as such it is a crime to take the life of another human being absent legal justification such as self defense and defense of others.

Demofks always have to push an agenda because the facts never line up with their lies.

She IS a Democrat.
A very liberal Democrat.
Actually, a venomous Progressive.

She also has been disowned by Alaska's Republican Party and is about to be voted out.

We owe some steps here’ on gun violence​

There's no such thing as "gun violence". Just as there's no such thing as knife violence, baseball bat violence, vehicle violence, bomb violence, thrown coffee pot violence. So called 'gun violence' is a LIE spun to advance the cause of banning guns, gun control and destruction of our 2nd amendment rights.

Forum List

Back