Murphy:We're Closer Than Ever Before On Bipartisan Gun Legislation, deal will likely not include background checks despite GOP Sen Toomey being for it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), who has been leading bipartisan talks in the Senate on gun control legislation, said more Republicans are at the table working toward changing gun laws and investing in mental health than “at any time since Sandy Hook.”

Its all bullshit.

The cult leaders want a federal gun registry so they can confiscate.

That is where this is headed. The cult will not stop until the 2A is repealed.

Won't happen. "Investing in mental health" is a constant Republican talking point. That's as far as they'll bend.
Expanded background checks? Nope. Raising age limit on semi-auto weapons? Nope. The rest? Forget about it.

Until enough people beholden to the gun lobbies (mostly Republicans) are voted out of office, nothing changes.

Won't happen. "Investing in mental health" is a constant Republican talking point. That's as far as they'll bend.
Expanded background checks? Nope. Raising age limit on semi-auto weapons? Nope. The rest? Forget about it.

Until enough people beholden to the gun lobbies (mostly Republicans) are voted out of office, nothing changes.
"The gun lobbies" aren't shooting places up, cement head.

Its hilarious to see the trained seals clap and bark at whatever MSNBC tells them to.

Never an original thought.

Just brain dead parrots.

Just look at the cult posters on this site. Total idiots. They cant go one question deep on any subject.

LOL....Given that after November the dems won't be in total control again for a generation it's good to know that, while remaining ever vigilant, I'll live out the rest of my days in relative 2A peace. ;)

You people are so fucked....And you did it to yourselves. :laughing0301:

And all the mental health stuff will be about red flags on people with opposing ideology.

Exactly. They will define anyone with opposing viewpoints as a threat and not allow them to exercise their rights.

The cult fucks are too retarded to understand that CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS.

Bad guys will still get guns, the laws just keep guns out the hands of the law abiding.

Cultists are so stupid. Like loudly stupid.

The cult is so retarded they refuse to learn anything new, they just operate in a confirmation bias bubble world.

LOL....Given that after November the dems won't be in total control again for a generation it's good to know that, while remaining ever vigilant, I'll live out the rest of my days in relative 2A peace. ;)

You people are so fucked....And you did it to yourselves. :laughing0301:
Don't...bet...the...farm...on...it! :auiqs.jpg:

I'd bet my hunting/fishing/range property on it and sleep soundly at night. ;)

What are you willing to put-up?
I don't have a hunting/fishing/range property to put up.

A donation to the board in the winning posters name is my standard bet.
Take it or leave it.

Meh, I figured you were low-rent from the get-go. ;)
And you're full of shit as usual. Lotsa talk from your side. Not much in the way of action.
But, take comfort, no one is coming for your guns. They're not coming for mine either.
If you want to work yourself into a lather over people trying to figure out ways to stop needless gun related
deaths..feel free. We'll just write you off as being part of the problem. ^Shrug^.

This time, nothing will go wrong with gun confiscation.

It wont be like all the other times in history when authoritarians removed the ability of the population to defend itself.

Soviet Union
Nazi Germany
Cuba
Cambodia
Venezuela
China

How many millions of people have been murdered by these governments?

You know what would have saved lives?

If the law enforcement in Uvalde was not a bunch of faggots.

This was by design. These sick fucks wanted kids to die.

IT TOOK A FUCKING HOUR TO KILL THE FUCKER? HUH?

It was faggotry and cowardice to the highest order.

Forum List

Back