Music for Elephants

Here is another...a man playing a native (bass) flute to horses..look how they react...

It's hard to tell if that horse is nuzzling up to the flute because he thinks it might be food (it's in the player's mouth) but I know I can't play a recorder or tinwhistle in the house because it freaks my cat completely the fuck out.

:lol:

Maybe cats don't appreciate our musical talents as much as other species ;)

Hm --- I suspect it has more to do with PAIN....

Let's be real here (speaking as a fellow cat owner) - do you think cats would ever admit they liked music? :lol:

Mine does. I play Music For Cats on youtube and she just nods off every time while purring.

Here is another...a man playing a native (bass) flute to horses..look how they react...

It's hard to tell if that horse is nuzzling up to the flute because he thinks it might be food (it's in the player's mouth) but I know I can't play a recorder or tinwhistle in the house because it freaks my cat completely the fuck out.

Let's be real here (speaking as a fellow cat owner) - do you think cats would ever admit they liked music? :lol:

Oh HAIL no. Everything has to be their idea.

Nope, cats admit NOTHING. Even when they embarrass themselves by missing a jump or whatnot - They plop their butts, lick their paws and look at you like "WHAT"? :lol:

I can hear the similarity of voices, no wonder the dolphins join in.

One summer night I'm sitting here playing YouTube videos, specifically one with some British kids acting out a Catherine Tate sketch and giggling as the sketch breaks down... a great horned owl perches in the tree outside, answering back, thinking the giggling was another owl.

I used to have a huge elephant collection. Oldest one was when I was 5 years old. That one burned in the fire :(. The others, I sold most of when I had to move from the beach but many I kept cuz they were small. All gone now. I am slowly starting my Nellie Collection again. Oh, and dragons. That's my chinese birth symbol.

Forum List

Back