Music Trivia

here's a hint: joe strummer did the music for this movie but he is NOT the artist in question

here's an even bigger hint: the artist in queston is a very Underground artist with only one mainstream hit that you all know.

Lefty Wilbury said:
here's a hint: joe strummer did the music for this movie but he is NOT the artist in question

here's an even bigger hint: the artist in queston is a very Underground artist with only one mainstream hit that you all know.

The movie was Permanent Record and the artist was Lou Reed :cheers2:

Have to admit I had a little help with that one on the movie name (though got the "Underground" part!) :D

Oh...I forgot! Next question:

In the early to mid-70's, a music reviewer wrote "I have seen the future of rock 'n roll and its name is __________________"

What was the name of the "future of rock 'n roll"?
Who wrote those words?
What was the writer's subsequent relationship to the artist?

I like this game! :cheers2:

jillian said:
The movie was Permanent Record and the artist was Lou Reed :cheers2:

Have to admit I had a little help with that one on the movie name (though got the "Underground" part!) :D

you would be correct!

jillian said:
Oh...I forgot! Next question:

In the early to mid-70's, a music reviewer wrote "I have seen the future of rock 'n roll and its name is __________________"

What was the name of the "future of rock 'n roll"?
Who wrote those words?
What was the writer's subsequent relationship to the artist?

I like this game! :cheers2:

easy.jon landau talking about bruce springsteen and jon is now bruce manger/producer

next question. in which movie does the an incident a blue oyster cult concert play as it's main theme and has the quote of:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hubbs: Ever since you got hit by that laser at that Blue Oyster Cult Show you've been acting like a pussy!

------
also who is the mother and the father of one of the main female leads and what band were they in together

this one should be easy

that is NOT the answer. i didn't say a B.O.C song i said an incident at a BOC concert.

I think this one needs a hint and here is a HUGE one again about the second part of the question about the female lead: Do you wan't someone to love your white rabbit?

if you get that you should get her name and it should lead you to the movie

i think this one was too hard. the answers:

movie:The Stoned Age
actress:China Kantner
her parents:Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship members Paul Kantner and Grace Slick

someone else can ask a question

lol...maybe that one was a bit hard. let's try this one.. (I'll stick with the movie and music connection, though)

What "Jesus Christ, Superstar" lead also had a hit disco single? What album did the song appear on? Name the song. :)

jillian said:
lol...maybe that one was a bit hard. let's try this one.. (I'll stick with the movie and music connection, though)

What "Jesus Christ, Superstar" lead also had a hit disco single? What album did the song appear on? Name the song. :)

Kris Kristofferson. :laugh:

I have no idea. Too hard.

jillian said:

Yvonne Elliman--- Saturday night fever--If I can't have you

dilloduck said:
The view from what mountain inspired the writing of America the Beautiful?

Now you're just messing with me! lol... I have no clue!

Forum List

Back