Musk agrees with idea that only people with children should be able to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musk says things to get into the news, not because he really believes it. I'm old enough to remember Musk claiming to be a free speech absolutist before buy Twitter. Now he bans people left and right.

Not a horrible idea but I'd rather require a civics test to prove you actually know what you're voting on.
And I'd make anyone receiving govt assistance (welfare/WIC/etc) ineligible to vote until they stopped getting it

I refer to Musk as "TheAfrikaansPedoGuy".

Since Musk argued in court that "pedo guy" is just a common insult and is not calling someone a pedophile, I feel no regrets about labeling him as such. I wouldn't use the term on anyone else.

Musk says things to get into the news, not because he really believes it. I'm old enough to remember Musk claiming to be a free speech absolutist before buy Twitter. Now he bans people left and right.
He is one of a growing number of rich or influential fascist who are trying to force their views on others...and in the name of Free Speech.

Only property-owners should be able to vote. Or at least those who aren't behind on their rent, just to be lenient.

‘Over the weekend, Elon Musk appeared in a Twitter post to endorse the idea of taking the right to vote away from people without children.

The billionaire Tesla co-founder replied “Yup,” to a series of posts from Twitter user @fentasyl, which argued “democracy is probably unworkable long term without limiting suffrage to parents.”

The exchange came as Mr Musk continued his recent run of interacting with right-wing figures on the social network.’ ibid

Conservatives are only interested in taking away the right to vote.

The right’s war on democracy continues.

How about we just let every American citizen over the age of 18, who has not lost their voting privileges due to their criminal convictions, vote?

You know, like it would be in a free country?

Works for me.

Those without kids can have 3/5 of a vote. :p
Yet, you are an equally annoying magaturd to those that do have kids. So, WTF makes you special for being a parent? Nothing I see. :dunno: How can I take away your vote? It seems to be wasted on morons like you anyway.

^^ This will likely trigger the shit out of you. :auiqs.jpg:
Good.

Yet, you are an equally annoying magaturd to those that do have kids. So, WTF makes you special for being a parent? Nothing I see. :dunno: How can I take away your vote? It seems to be wasted on morons like you anyway.

^^ This will likely trigger the shit out of you. :auiqs.jpg:
Good.

It pisses me off to see these threads about taking someone's ability to vote away. They want to take the vote away from people who don't own property, don't have kids, women, blacks, naturalized citizens, senior citizens, people who are not veterans etc etc etc.

It is disgusting, to say the least.

It pisses me off to see these threads about taking someone's ability to vote away. They want to take the vote away from people who don't own property, don't have kids, women, blacks, naturalized citizens, senior citizens, people who are not veterans etc etc etc.

It is disgusting, to say the least.
Agreed. Anyone that presumes to have the elevation to try and take away constitutional rights from people because they believe 'those people' don't 'deserve' liberty gets a boot straight up the ass. Period. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back