Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

In 2020 the Biden team was nothing but a bunch of private citizens.

And you are no teacher

Now who's just going for the hyperbolic personal emotional attacks?

Why is that, because you know you're no libertarian and you're finally called out on it?

Now, let's see how they used the FBI and how they continued to use these levers AFTER inauguration, shall we?

Now who's just going for the hyperbolic personal emotional attacks?

You. I just gave back a bit of what you gave me....and of course you whine about it happening to you.

Why is that, because you know you're no libertarian and you're finally called out on it?

I do not give a flying fuck what some hack on the internet thinks of me. You are too fucking stupid to know that the Bill of Rights does not apply to private companies.

You. I just gave back a bit of what you gave me....and of course you whine about it happening to you.

I do not give a flying fuck what some hack on the internet thinks of me. You are too fucking stupid to know that the Bill of Rights does not apply to private companies.

I understand it applies to private companies. When it is used by the govt to affect elections, that's not private companies, is it?

But now that you mention it, since I guess the First Amendment and the Bill of Rights can be unevenly or not applied at all--maybe I'll start preaching Jesus at school. Why not? Good for Biden, good for me.

We can just parse out whether I'm REALLY a govt employee or not, maybe, who knows.

But now that you mention it, since I guess the First Amendment and the Bill of Rights can be unevenly or not applied at all--maybe I'll start preaching Jesus at school. Why not? Good for Biden, good for me.

We can just parse out whether I'm REALLY a govt employee or not, maybe, who knows.

Sounds like a great plan. let us know how it works out.

With any luck the Wiccan in the next classroom will be allowed to start preaching about Gaia.

And a few rooms down they can preach about Allah.

Leftists buy everything their groomers tell them. It’s going to be difficult keeping our freedoms when almost half the country can’t think for themselves.
You are suggesting half the country thinks with you. You say the other half are unable to think for themselves. By your own reasoning you do not think for yourself.

Sounds like a great plan. let us know how it works out.

With any luck the Wiccan in the next classroom will be allowed to start preaching about Gaia.

And a few rooms down they can preach about Allah.

Well hey, no more Bill of Rights. Or you know, as your party the Democrats said, "it's not absolute".

Should be fun at Christmas when I teach all the kiddies about the Incarnation, huh? Hmm. I wonder how "absolute" it will be then.

Spin what? What's the story, morning glory? You're writing like Twitter is the only fucking media outlet in the country, like it's some sort of American Pravda.

This "scoop" is utterly fucking stupid. The only surprise is how low Matt Taibbi, who was once a fairly good indy journalist, was lowered himself and tried to ingratiate himself to plutocrats.

Twitter is becoming a shit show. Not because it's right wing - it was always that. It's a shit show because it's run by a billionaire with the maturity of a 12-year-old.

Meanwhile, as we look away from the shiny object, we say Chief Twit saying: "Seriously, Jed Powell needs to lower interest rates or there's gonna be a massive recession."

Of course the adolescent would advocate for low interest rates, inflation be damned. That's because he's never made a fucking profit in a high- or even moderate-interest rate environment.
With Trump's years and no one else seeming to have the ability to get followers to believe they are the person who can save them, looks like Musk feels he had better get fascism going while Trump is still alive. People are going to experience a horrendous loss of income in the next few years. I am sure Musk would not like them taking that out on Billionaires like him.

And you think that is the proof, shrew?

"that I've seen"

Read my post above. Plenty of evidence where government was instructing social media what and whom to censor.
You don't see it because you agree with all they were doing. Just like every other leftist Nazi on this board.
Well, I guess you'll have to take your "proof" to court or something. You had the same amount of "proof" for like 2 years now and have gotten nowhere. LOL

He meant FOREIGN govt. OUR OWN govt--specifically the Biden admin--was all over Twitter asking for censorship.

How do you like THAT big fat juicy impeachment burger?
Now only if that were true. There was no Biden administration when you guys were trying to float a laptop story.

Now only if that were true. There was no Biden administration when you guys were trying to float a laptop story.

Was the FBI not involved?

Did they just let all this "oversight" go once elected?

Right. And right.

More to come

Was the FBI not involved?
1670074832677.png

There’s that leftist anger and hate we all know and love from the “libertarian “.

Well hey, no more Bill of Rights. Or you know, as your party the Democrats said, "it's not absolute".

Should be fun at Christmas when I teach all the kiddies about the Incarnation, huh? Hmm. I wonder how "absolute" it will be then.

I am all for it. You teach about the Incarnation the teacher down the all teaches about the winter solstice and the druid celebrations tied to it.

Forum List

Back