Muslim finally confronts truth about Islam Watch the fireworks

JoelT1

Sep 30, 2017
Confronting the truth about Islam results in explosive reaction by this Muslim

..........................:cuckoo:..........................

“Allah’s” Plan For Mankind: Unlimited wives for Muhammad; His own wife knew better

Attachments

• D489FEC7-BA9F-4000-98CE-DF964B980501.png
    D489FEC7-BA9F-4000-98CE-DF964B980501.png
    376.7 KB · Views: 31
  • BF5D6317-2E2A-4B3C-96AE-AF789DA8382B.png
    BF5D6317-2E2A-4B3C-96AE-AF789DA8382B.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 45
It's a pretty simple question. I'll take that as a "no".
Take it any way you want.

Memri-TV has offices in several capitols throughout the world, with state of the art production facilities. And that takes a lot of money. Plus most of the owners and staff are Israeli jews.

Not too hard to figure out that the Israeli government is somehow involved in the hate groups funding. .... :cool:

It's a pretty simple question. I'll take that as a "no".
Take it any way you want.

Memri-TV has offices in several capitols throughout the world, with state of the art production facilities. And that takes a lot of money. Plus most of the owners and staff are Israeli jews.

Not too hard to figure out that the Israeli government is somehow involved in the hate groups funding. .... :cool:

MEMRI simply translated the debate regarding a book documenting the fraudulence of Muhammad on an Arab broadcast https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/th...sychological-analysis-jk-sheindlin/1122106139

Muhammad just made everything up

Last edited:
Take it any way you want. Memri-TV has offices in several capitols throughout the world, with state of the art production facilities. And that takes a lot of money. Plus most of the owners and staff are Israeli jews. Not too hard to figure out that the Israeli government is somehow involved in the hate groups funding. .... :cool:

I'm going to take a gander that you've got an ax to grind and that you're not exactly objective when it comes to Israel. Please forgive me for being reluctant to take your word for, well, anything.

Forum List

Back