Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

You just support religious bigotry and despise our Constitution- gotcha.
The Shariah law this Muslim woman practices is the religious bigotry.
And what Shariah law is she practicing? Specifically?

good question-----anyone out there know her views on Shariah law?
If she's wearing an Islamic headscarf its pretty obvious she follows the Shariah law .

Its pretty obvious that you don't know anything about Shariah law other than what you are spoon-fed by Pam Geller

American Muslim Women Explain Why They Do — Or Don't — Cover

For Muslim women, a headscarf — or hijab — is a visible sign of their faith and identity, and whether to wear one is a big decision. The recent decision by a Christian college professor to don a headscarf out of solidarity with her Muslim sisters highlighted the hijab question, at least for non-Muslims. For Muslim women themselves, especially in the United States, it was an old story.

"Before I wore hijab, making friends with people who weren't Muslim was a lot easier," says Maryam Adamu, who was born in North Carolina to immigrants from Nigeria. Before she began wearing a headscarf three years ago, people didn't know she was Muslim — until she told them.

"I, like, Trojan-horsed my Islam," she says, laughing. "Like, 'You're already my friend. I know you like me. Now you know I'm Muslim, and you're going to learn about this faith.' " Once she started wearing a headscarf, she encountered a social obstacle she hadn't seen before. "Now, I have to work a lot harder to get into people's lives who aren't Muslim," she says.

For some women, that can be a burden. Asma Uddin, born in Miami to Pakistani parents, is devout in her religious beliefs, but she stopped wearing a headscarf when she found it interfering with her work as a lawyer.

"I was tired of being a political spokesperson for my faith," she says. "I felt that I should be able to put that away, and wearing a headscarf in public doesn't give you that luxury. I was tired of trying to prove that Muslim women in headscarves are also empowered, [by saying] 'Look at me. I'm working in a white-shoe law firm with a headscarf on.' Uddin is a now a staff attorney for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty

And yet the most progressive leftist European countries that have let millions of Muslims in, have enacted one form or another of a ban on Shraiah law and women wearing headscarfs.

Once again, the party of tolerance protecting and defending a bigoted ideology from the medieval times.

Not all Jews are like that, though certainly many are radical left wing lunatics. Nothing wrong with rejecting communists and Marxists.

Well that is mighty white of you. I am sure you think that there are some good blacks too.

There sure are. Those that are law abiding citizens and contribute to society.

I guess you disagree.

Hawk presented some very standard propaganda of the 1950s-----I remember it well. I learned to read on it having grown up in a very WASP town. Way back then----the very same propaganda appeared EVERYWHERE (in my wasp town)----
very pro Nazi and interesting enough-----it's
anti-Semitism was EMPHASIZED by being intensely pro-arab, pro-muslim and anti-zion.
It is way back then when I understood the issue of ISLAMO-NAZI. I attended sunday school
with one of my playmates-----those sunday school teachers ALSO imagined that they knew something Judaism. I never attended ANY formal "Hebrew school"---but I did learn during the course of my life about LOTS OF STUFF. Hawk---feel free to ask questions----you are clueless

Today Islam is akin to Nazism and anti-semitism of the past. You’ll notice it’s liberals defending that hateful ideology, yet they try to compare me with other bigots of the past. They attack Christians and whites in the exact same manner as those old posters attacking Jews.

Liberals attack bigots like you just like liberals in the past attacked anti-semitic bigots.

Bigots like you hate people because of their religion- there is no distinction between you condemning all Muslims for their faith - than the you in 1910 condemning all Jews for their faith.
Liberals are far more racist and bigoted than conservatives.

Well that is mighty white of you. I am sure you think that there are some good blacks too.

I guess you disagree.

Hawk presented some very standard propaganda of the 1950s-----I remember it well. I learned to read on it having grown up in a very WASP town. Way back then----the very same propaganda appeared EVERYWHERE (in my wasp town)----
anti-Semitism was EMPHASIZED by being intensely pro-arab, pro-muslim and anti-zion.
It is way back then when I understood the issue of ISLAMO-NAZI. I attended sunday school
with one of my playmates-----those sunday school teachers ALSO imagined that they knew something Judaism. I never attended ANY formal "Hebrew school"---but I did learn during the course of my life about LOTS OF STUFF. Hawk---feel free to ask questions----you are clueless

Today Islam is akin to Nazism and anti-semitism of the past. You’ll notice it’s liberals defending that hateful ideology, yet they try to compare me with other bigots of the past. They attack Christians and whites in the exact same manner as those old posters attacking Jews.

Liberals attack bigots like you just like liberals in the past attacked anti-semitic bigots.

Bigots like you hate people because of their religion- there is no distinction between you condemning all Muslims for their faith - than the you in 1910 condemning all Jews for their faith.

Ooioh. I know this game. It goes "War is Peace", "Freedom is Slavery" and...

--- what's the other one --- oh yeah "Ignorance is Strength". But you just said that.

I like the Double Sweeping Generalization Fallacy twist too. Nice touch.

I talk about people who are far too stupid and look who shows up.

I don't follow any religion, boy child, and I am not a member of the right.

If she's wearing an Islamic headscarf its pretty obvious she follows the Shariah law that women and non Muslims are second class citizens compared to Muslims.

Fascisti want to control how people dress.... what they can say..... what body posture they have to adopt at a fucking football game .... and of course it always comes down to the philosophy of:

"Don't tell me what you think! I'LL tell you what you think!!"

Never could make much sense out of control-freakism. Still seems like such a lot of work.

If she's wearing an Islamic headscarf its pretty obvious she follows the Shariah law .

Its pretty obvious that you don't know anything about Shariah law other than what you are spoon-fed by Pam Geller

For Muslim women, a headscarf — or hijab — is a visible sign of their faith and identity, and whether to wear one is a big decision. The recent decision by a Christian college professor to don a headscarf out of solidarity with her Muslim sisters highlighted the hijab question, at least for non-Muslims. For Muslim women themselves, especially in the United States, it was an old story.

"Before I wore hijab, making friends with people who weren't Muslim was a lot easier," says Maryam Adamu, who was born in North Carolina to immigrants from Nigeria. Before she began wearing a headscarf three years ago, people didn't know she was Muslim — until she told them.

"I, like, Trojan-horsed my Islam," she says, laughing. "Like, 'You're already my friend. I know you like me. Now you know I'm Muslim, and you're going to learn about this faith.' " Once she started wearing a headscarf, she encountered a social obstacle she hadn't seen before. "Now, I have to work a lot harder to get into people's lives who aren't Muslim," she says.

For some women, that can be a burden. Asma Uddin, born in Miami to Pakistani parents, is devout in her religious beliefs, but she stopped wearing a headscarf when she found it interfering with her work as a lawyer.

"I was tired of being a political spokesperson for my faith," she says. "I felt that I should be able to put that away, and wearing a headscarf in public doesn't give you that luxury. I was tired of trying to prove that Muslim women in headscarves are also empowered, [by saying] 'Look at me. I'm working in a white-shoe law firm with a headscarf on.' Uddin is a now a staff attorney for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty

And yet the most progressive leftist European countries that have let millions of Muslims in, have enacted one form or another of a ban on Shraiah law and women wearing headscarfs..

Most of the European countries don't have a Constitution which protects religious freedom and prohibits the implementation of any religious law like Shariah.

No European country has banned the wearing of headscarves- except oddly enough Turkey- which actually removed the law.

Now several countries have prohibited head dress that includes a veil or covers the face. But those are not head scarves.

These are headscarves:
5760.jpg

These are not:
burqa460x276.jpg

I guess you disagree.

So you right wing bigots keep saying as you promote your religious bigotry.

If she's wearing an Islamic headscarf its pretty obvious she follows the Shariah law that women and non Muslims are second class citizens compared to Muslims.

Fascisti want to control how people dress.... what they can say..... what body posture they have to adopt at a fucking football game .... and of course it always comes down to the philosophy of:

Never could make much sense out of control-freakism. Still seems like such a lot of work.
Now that's funny, a Leftard preaching others about fascism.

Hey, I ain't the one trying to dick-tate how people can dress, what they can say, what religion they have to follow or not follow.

That makes me a Liberal. And we are the anti-fascists.

That's right..... I'm your worst nightmare.

And yet the most progressive leftist European countries that have let millions of Muslims in, have enacted one form or another of a ban on Shraiah law and women wearing headscarfs..

Most of the European countries don't have a Constitution which protects religious freedom and prohibits the implementation of any religious law like Shariah.

No European country has banned the wearing of headscarves- except oddly enough Turkey- which actually removed the law.

Now several countries have prohibited head dress that includes a veil or covers the face. But those are not head scarves.

These are headscarves:
5760.jpg

These are not:
burqa460x276.jpg
Check again, ignoramus, I already posted it, countries like France, Germany Denmark have banned women serving in govt. teachers, girls in public schools etc. from wearing headscarfs, and more countries are jumping on board.

That is funny- a contard religious fascist bigot complaining about fascism.

These are headscarves:
5760.jpg

These are not:
burqa460x276.jpg
Check again, ignoramus, I already posted it, countries like France, Germany Denmark have banned women serving in govt. teachers, girls in public schools etc. from wearing headscarfs, I already posted the links before.

Not a single country has banned head scarves. I just pointed that out. Turkey used to- but doesn't anymore.

I just posted the links- ignoramus.

And yet the most progressive leftist European countries that have let millions of Muslims in, have enacted one form or another of a ban on Shraiah law and women wearing headscarfs.

Once again, the party of tolerance protecting and defending a bigoted ideology from the medieval times.

Yow!! Medieval religious people!! RUN!!!
hair-fire.gif

AP926487000813.jpg

Bigots are such cat toys....

Hey, I ain't the one trying to dick-tate how people can dress, what they can say, what religion they have to follow or not follow.

No, just a convenient idiot that practices anti Americanism and ideological fascism.

No, just a convenient idiot that practices anti Americanism and ideological fascism.

While supporting the most totalitarian, supremacist ideology on the planet.

These regressive are not known for their reasoning abilities.

Not necessarily. They have an infinite history of being shiftless, lazy, drunk, cheating, greasy, swindling, thieving no-goodniks who take their orders from the pope, have too-slanted eyes, have too-big lips, reproduce like rabbits, live in squalor, talk funny, take your jobs, rape your daughters, steal your wallet, play strange music, and they smell, whooooa the smell. And some, I assume, are good people.

Mix 'n' match the above as necessary, rotate your stock to keep it fresh, and hope that nobody notices it's the same old shit-game.

Hope this helps, and any time you need new ideas in bigotry just open a history book, lather, rinse repeat.

You actually want numbers? More than Muslims actually.

Where did anybody say "Islam is a race"?

Your bigotry is recycled shit. Discredited every time it's been trotted out on the field. But you know what -- run the same play again and this time, expect different results.

SMH

Run the same play and expect different results?

Everywhere Islam has spread has become an oppressive shithole. Can you name one Muslim majority country that treats women equally? One Muslim country that protects gays? One Muslim country that doesn’t persecute Jews? One Muslim country that actually practices democracy and treats all citizens equally?

We all know the answer is none.

Yet you expect Muslims will be different if given power in Western countries.

Yet you expect America to act like those oppressive shitholes and tell Americans that they cannot be elected- if the faith they belong to is Islam.

I expect American Muslims to act like American Jews and American Christians and American atheists and American Buddhists and American Hindus.

You believe in religious bigotry in America- I don't.
I never said they cannot be elected. I said they shouldn’t be elected. It’s up to us as citizens to reject such hateful and bigoted ideologies such as Islam.

I know full well you expect “American Muslims” to act like other Americans. That’s what makes you a fool. Religious bigotry? Try asking a Muslim how they feel about Jews.

as repulsive as Hawk is usually----he does have a
valid (oy) point. If a candidate presents himself as an AVID CATHOLIC-----pro-choice people have EVERY RIGHT to question him and his STANCE and his possible VOTING FUTURE on the issue of CHOICE. By the same token----
voters, on evaluating a muslim candidate have every right to consider and question that candidate's view on SHARIAH ISSUES such as
FGM, Muslim supremacy, etc etc.

I will go even further- I think that you have every right to consider any candidates position on female genital mutilation or on anything else.

But you- and Hawk and others are not condemning this candidate for her actual position- you are condemning her for her religious beliefs. You don't even know her position on "Muslim Supremacy" and are no different in judging her for her religion than those who judged Kennedy because he was a Catholic.

MacLeish.jpg

YOU somehow KNOW what I think? How long have you harbored these psychotic delusions?
You are not alone ----LOTS of psychotics are
CONVINCED that they know what other people
THINK. As to Kennedy---YES --people wondered about his stance on abortion and ASKED HIM. Because I have known lots of
muslims and had both read the Koran and been in mosques BEFORE YOU WERE BORN---I wonder if SHE agrees with the shit I heard from muslims and in the mosques and read in the Koran and know from my husband who was born a dhimmi in a shariah shit hole

While supporting the most totalitarian, supremacist ideology on the planet.

These regressive are not known for their reasoning abilities.

And by 'supporting' you mean supporting the religious freedom of all Americans- not just Christians.

Run the same play and expect different results?

Everywhere Islam has spread has become an oppressive shithole. Can you name one Muslim majority country that treats women equally? One Muslim country that protects gays? One Muslim country that doesn’t persecute Jews? One Muslim country that actually practices democracy and treats all citizens equally?

We all know the answer is none.

Yet you expect Muslims will be different if given power in Western countries.

Yet you expect America to act like those oppressive shitholes and tell Americans that they cannot be elected- if the faith they belong to is Islam.

I expect American Muslims to act like American Jews and American Christians and American atheists and American Buddhists and American Hindus.

I never said they cannot be elected. I said they shouldn’t be elected. It’s up to us as citizens to reject such hateful and bigoted ideologies such as Islam.

I know full well you expect “American Muslims” to act like other Americans. That’s what makes you a fool. Religious bigotry? Try asking a Muslim how they feel about Jews.

valid (oy) point. If a candidate presents himself as an AVID CATHOLIC-----pro-choice people have EVERY RIGHT to question him and his STANCE and his possible VOTING FUTURE on the issue of CHOICE. By the same token----
voters, on evaluating a muslim candidate have every right to consider and question that candidate's view on SHARIAH ISSUES such as

I will go even further- I think that you have every right to consider any candidates position on female genital mutilation or on anything else.

But you- and Hawk and others are not condemning this candidate for her actual position- you are condemning her for her religious beliefs. You don't even know her position on "Muslim Supremacy" and are no different in judging her for her religion than those who judged Kennedy because he was a Catholic.

MacLeish.jpg

YOU somehow KNOW what I think?

MacLeish.jpg

YOU somehow KNOW what I think?

Syrius---you CONTINUE to BABBLE your psychotic delusion about KNOWING what
I THINK. At no point did I suggest that I know
what the candidate thinks

These are headscarves:
5760.jpg

These are not:
burqa460x276.jpg
Check again, ignoramus, I already posted it, countries like France, Germany Denmark have banned women serving in govt. .

Why am I not surprised that a religious bigot like you supports laws which prevent people of faith from wearing symbols of their religion?
French law on secularity and conspicuous religious symbols in schools - Wikipedia
The law does not mention any particular religious symbol, and thus bans Christian (veil, signs), Muslim (veil, signs), Sikh (turban, signs), Jewish and other religious signs.

Tell us more about how happy you are that France tells Jewish men that they cannot wear skull caps- or Christians crosses- or Sikh's turbans.

That's what "Roudy" means?
Ya learn sump'm on this board every day. Once in a while it's even useful.

Forum List

Back