Muslims get Subway stores to remove ham, bacon

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online

*Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after *strong demand' from Muslims
*185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
*Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
*Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and *processed according to strict rules
*Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned *before being slaughtered
*Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from almost 200 outlets, and switched to halal meat alternatives in an attempt to please its Muslim customers.

It has confirmed turkey ham and turkey rashers will be used instead in 185 of its stores, where all the meat will now be prepared according to halal rules.
The chain, which has around 1,500 outlets across the UK, explained its decision by saying it had to balance animal welfare concerns with 'the views of religious communities'.

Traditional halal slaughter sees animals have their throats slit before bleeding to death. But Subway stressed that the meat served in its sandwiches would come from animals that have been stunned first, a practice that aims to reduce any suffering.

In Arabic the word halal means 'permitted' or 'lawful' and defines anything that is allowed or lawful according to the Qur'an.

It is often used to indicate food - particularly meat - has been prepared in accordance with Muslim principles and techniques.

Read more: Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry folks. That is England. That could never happen here. Naaaaaah.

Does not matter which country, liberals are utter pieces of shit. Yes, I blame this sort of utter shit on liberals too.

This is a good example of the invisible hand of MARKET FORCES in action.

I though most of you right wingers worshipped market forces as your GOD.

Halal is the same as Kosher. The two religions originated in the same area, with the same ideas of cleanliness.

Who gives a shit? I love eating ham and bacon. I imagine many English people do too, who would never join a pathetic religion like Islam which advocates murder and rape.

I have no idea what your point is anyway. Is Israel forcing countries to abide by Judaism?

Where?

Someone please explain. Owl is a little slow...

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online

*Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after *strong demand' from Muslims
*185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
*Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
*Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and *processed according to strict rules
*Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned *before being slaughtered
*Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers

Fast food giant Subway has removed ham and bacon from almost 200 outlets, and switched to halal meat alternatives in an attempt to please its Muslim customers.

It has confirmed turkey ham and turkey rashers will be used instead in 185 of its stores, where all the meat will now be prepared according to halal rules.
The chain, which has around 1,500 outlets across the UK, explained its decision by saying it had to balance animal welfare concerns with 'the views of religious communities'.

Traditional halal slaughter sees animals have their throats slit before bleeding to death. But Subway stressed that the meat served in its sandwiches would come from animals that have been stunned first, a practice that aims to reduce any suffering.

In Arabic the word halal means 'permitted' or 'lawful' and defines anything that is allowed or lawful according to the Qur'an.

It is often used to indicate food - particularly meat - has been prepared in accordance with Muslim principles and techniques.

Read more: Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry folks. That is England. That could never happen here. Naaaaaah.

Does not matter which country, liberals are utter pieces of shit. Yes, I blame this sort of utter shit on liberals too.

This is a good example of the invisible hand of MARKET FORCES in action.

I though most of you right wingers worshipped market forces as your GOD.

Liberals have no control over their double talk or hypocrisy.

All of a sudden these morons are trying to say how they are all on the side of the "free market" and this is the real reason why Subway is no longer providing the choice for normal people to put ham on their subs.

They are disgusting.

They also repeated that they do not care about muslims killing gays in other countries.

The heart of what hypocrisy is. All of a sudden they only care about American citizens living here. To hell with the gays and women being murdered and tortured elsewhere.

Notice too how the asshole seemed to ignore the list of things muslims did here?

I will bet they still claim Nidal Hassan was work place violence.

Fucking liberals.

Subway doesn't blowup people.

Muslims do.

So do Christians. Timothy Mcveigh ring a bell?

Here is the "so do christians" thing coming from a liberal. What a shock. Considering McVeigh was an agnostic and he did not blow up the building in the name of religion.

Well, what do you care? I could list 1000 things stink muslims have done around the world to American citizens and you would still yell.....

B-b-b but.....McVeigh!!!!!! He was WHITE, and a CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

Is there any way I could convince you (since you say Christians murder just like muslims) to parade around with a picture of Mohammed in a jar piss like some hippy liberal did with the crucifix?

I love how morons like you (fucking hypocritical pussy liberal) praises that as "artistic expression" and marvel at it, and none of you would ever do that with a picture of Mohammed.

I dare you. Can I convince you to do that with JoeB and blindboo boo in public? Please!!!!!!

Muslims do.

Here is the "so do christians" thing coming from a liberal. What a shock. Considering McVeigh was an agnostic and he did not blow up the building in the name of religion.

Well, what do you care? I could list 1000 things stink muslims have done around the world to American citizens and you would still yell.....

Is there any way I could convince you (since you say Christians murder just like muslims) to parade around with a picture of Mohammed in a jar piss like some hippy liberal did with the crucifix?

I love how morons like you (fucking hypocritical pussy liberal) praises that as "artistic expression" and marvel at it, and none of you would ever do that with a picture of Mohammed.

I dare you. Can I convince you to do that with JoeB and blindboo boo in public? Please!!!!!!

I'm not quite understanding your dare. Why would I insult someones religion that is not doing anything to me? Are you a moron?

If you dont like TM how about Jim David Adkisson or Paul Jennings Hill?

Last edited:

I'm not quite understanding your dare. Why would I insult someones religion that is not doing anything to me? Are you a moron?

You liberals are literally too easy for me. You apparently do not even get the point. Therefore you would never acknowledge it. I love point out to you in my way how none of you stand for anything and pointing your clear double standards that affirms my claims. Now, just keep on ignoring the execution of women for being raped and keep on claiming how you pathetic people care for the poor and down trodden.

Yeah, you never insult Christianity. Of course not.

:badgrin:

Really not sure why you made it so clear McVeigh was a Christian when he was an agnostic......

Oh never mind. Let me know if you want me to list the 1000 things smelly muslims have done over the last 30 years, so someone like you can yell.........

B-b-b-but.....MCVEIGH!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

You liberals are literally too easy for me. You apparently do not even get the point. Therefore you would never acknowledge it. I love point out to you in my way how none of you stand for anything and pointing your clear double standards that affirms my claims. Now, just keep on ignoring the execution of women for being raped and keep on claiming how you pathetic people care for the poor and down trodden.

Really not sure why you made it so clear McVeigh was a Christian when he was an agnostic......

Oh never mind. Let me know if you want me to list the 1000 things smelly muslims have done over the last 30 years, so someone like you can yell.........

Too easy for what? What are you talking about? What is your point? You don't seem to have one other than your ramblings about a double standard and your retarded dares to disrespect the Islamic faith. i just asked you why would I do something like that?

I insult retarded bible thumping hypocritic Christians when they throw that BS up in my face. At that point they have shown their disrespect for my views.

I said TM was a Christian who was following a Christian terrorist playbook. Are you disputing that?

Too easy for what? What are you talking about? What is your point? You don't seem to have one other than your ramblings about a double standard and your retarded dares to disrespect the Islamic faith. i just asked you why would I do something like that?

I insult retarded bible thumping hypocritic Christians when they throw that BS up in my face. At that point they have shown their disrespect for my views.

I said TM was a Christian who was following a Christian terrorist playbook. Are you disputing that?

Yeah, the Christian terrorist play book eh?

He was an agnostic.

"Bible thumping"

You ever say anything like Quran thumping? No eh? There is no such thing as the Christian Bible saying to go out and kill every last infidel or go out and rape a woman then blame the woman and stone her to death for being raped.

You fucking moron.

It is sure as shit does not say go out and kill as many infidels as you can which includes women and babies and you will be rewarded to 72 slutty virgins.

Who here has disrespected you with bible thumping and in what ways? Are you gay or something?

If they say homosexuality is a sin, is that "dispresepct?"

Halal is the same as Kosher. The two religions originated in the same area, with the same ideas of cleanliness.

Nice try to deflect from the argument and make this about the Jews, who to my knowledge haven't required any changes in any restaurants in any country (maybe Israeli subways are kosher I don't know). This is about crying muslims that require special treatment.

I digress. Halalla and kosher are different.
Halal and Kosher are not the same

Nice try to deflect from the argument and make this about the Jews, who to my knowledge haven't required any changes in any restaurants in any country (maybe Israeli subways are kosher I don't know). This is about crying muslims that require special treatment.

I digress. Halalla and kosher are different.
Halal and Kosher are not the same

Nor do they execute gays by beheading them, nor do they stone women to death that were raped.

Get that?

They do not stone women to death that were raped.

Not even the most orthodox Jews would do that. Muslims? Yeah, they do that.

Not that any liberal would care.

Hence, liberals stand for absolutely nothing.

He was an agnostic.

"Bible thumping"

You ever say anything like Quran thumping? No eh? There is no such thing as the Christian Bible saying to go out and kill every last infidel or go out and rape a woman then blame the woman and stone her to death for being raped.

You fucking moron.

It is sure as shit does not say go out and kill as many infidels as you can which includes women and babies and you will be rewarded to 72 slutty virgins.

Who here has disrespected you with bible thumping and in what ways? Are you gay or something?

No he was not an agnostic. What gave you that idea?

Yeah bible thumping. Like you and your retarded Christian ideology soapbox preaching.

Youre a fucking moron. The Christian religion has been front and center in the destruction and killing of societies around the world. You must a retard to try and say any other religion is more bloodied.

You just disrespected me with your bible thumping. I could be gay but what difference does that make? I dont think I give a shit about what you call a sin. You dont matter.

Jews aren't trying to shove Kosher down our throat last time I checked.

Muslims aren't trying to shove halal down anyone's throat, either.

They just want to be able to buy sandwiches at Subway - and it seems that Subway wants to sell to them.

You might be misunderstanding the word "demand" in the OP. It's not "demand" as in a command - it's as in "supply and demand"

He was an agnostic.

"Bible thumping"

You fucking moron.

Yeah bible thumping. Like you and your retarded Christian ideology soapbox preaching.

Youre a fucking moron. The Christian religion has been front and center in the destruction and killing of societies around the world. You must a retard to try and say any other religion is more bloodied.

You just disrespected me with your bible thumping. I could be gay but what difference does that make? I dont think I give a shit about what you call a sin. You dont matter.

Actually he was an agnostic. I hate to piss all over your paradigm with truth again.

Too bad so sad for you.

You are just relentless is attacking Christianity. You are nothing but a pathetic, hypocritical, bloviated piece of steaming shit.

I asked you how you were disrespected and asked if you were gay? How is me asking if you are gay disrespectful? It is perfectly legitimate question.

Go ahead, and explain to me how that is disrespectful. This ought to be good.

In what ways has Christianity "destroyed" society? You are not one of those ignorant morons who actually think Hitler was a Christian, are you?

You have any idea what muslims have done? Oh, just one of those things they did was start the trans-atlantic slave trade. I doubt you know the actual history of that.

The crusades? I am sure you know the real history of that, and why that started. Yeah, it was muslims that were systematically executing people. But, you have the liberal (hate All things Christian) education.

You are ignorant as hell. See you in hell dipshit.

Last edited:

He was an agnostic.

"Bible thumping"

You fucking moron.

Actually he was an agnostic. I hate to piss all over your paradigm with truth again.

Too bad so sad for you.

You are just relentless is attacking Christianity. You are nothing but a pathetic, hypocritical, bloviated piece of steaming shit.

I asked you how you were disrespected and asked if you were gay? How is me asking if you are gay disrespectful? It is perfectly legitimate question.

Go ahead, and explain to me how that is disrespectful. This ought to be good.

In what ways has Christianity "destroyed" society? You are not one of those ignorant morons who actually think Hitler was a Christian, are you?

You have any idea what muslims have done? Oh, just one of those things they did was start the trans-atlantic slave trade. I doubt you know the actual history of that.

The crusades? I am sure you know the real history of that, and why that started. Yeah, it was muslims that were systematically executing people. But, you have the liberal (hate All things Christian) education.

You ignorant as hell. See you in hell dipshit.

Actually he wasn't an agnostic. He was a Christian. Catholic to be specific.

Shutup whining about me attacking Christians. You dont bible thump me then I have all the respect in the world. You come at me with that "holier than thou" crap I will show you how much of a hypocrite you are. Worst religion to ever hit the planet in terms of lives lost. Not that it doesnt have its good points but it has some fucked up bad points.

i didnt say asking me if I was gay was disrespectful. I said you were disrespectful which you are.

If you dont know how many societies Christianity has destroyed by now my bet is that you are in denial and will waste my time attempting to educate you.

I know all about the islamic religion as well and hold it in the same regard as the christian one. I just think the christian one is worse.

You wont be seeing me in hell. When you are dead you dont know what happens next.

Forum List

Back