Muslims in US history: my own research

These were primitive people. They didnt have religions that preached they were superior beings and above others morally and ethically while at the same time enslaving, raping, torturing and stealing. 50K years ago vs 1492 onward is not even comparable.

These were primitive people, the invading Asians were technologically and culturally superior. And they did what people all over the globe have done since the dawn of time, conquered the weaker people and slaughtered them.

Sound familiar?
No they were simply hostile and fearful. I wouldnt call people that rejoice in blood shed superior by any stretch of the imagination. Yes it sounds familiar. Sounds a lot like europeans.

Get a grip, folks. Muslims did not exist 9,000 years ago. Islam is 1400 years old. Anything earlier than 1400 years ago is not the topic of this thread.

Right where? Is there evidence they had set up large colonies here? Had set up a form of so-called governing because there were enough muslims to do so? Before the Europeans had?
So, where were they when the Europeans landed?
So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.
The predecessor of Mansu Musa (king of the empires of Mali) sent ships to the americas from West Africa. He was muslim. There are also accounts that the natives told Columbus they had traded with people from Ghana. They had spear tips they claimed they got from the Africans made of the same alloy used in Ghana and called gold by the same name the West Africans did.
They were right there. Why do you ask?

Right where? Is there evidence they had set up large colonies here? Had set up a form of so-called governing because there were enough muslims to do so? Before the Europeans had?
So Obama's speech got me thinking, hey maybe I missed something during all those history classes so I did some digging. I found out that there is a possibility that early Muslim sailors may have beaten Columbus to America. Next at least some of the African slaves that were brought over were Muslim. Not only that but there was one documented Muslim that fought for the US during the Revolutionary war. And last and my personal favorite Haji from the Saturday cartoon Johnny Quest.
The predecessor of Mansu Musa (king of the empires of Mali) sent ships to the americas from West Africa. He was muslim. There are also accounts that the natives told Columbus they had traded with people from Ghana. They had spear tips they claimed they got from the Africans made of the same alloy used in Ghana and called gold by the same name the West Africans did.
Did you read my post thoroughly? The natives said the Africans had traded with them and they had as evidence spear tips from Ghana. If they were only trading I doubt they set up governments.

Did you read my post thoroughly? The natives said the Africans had traded with them and they had as evidence spear tips from Ghana. If they were only trading I doubt they set up governments.

So that's interesting, but the point is if we are talking about Muslims adding anything of significance to US history, the evidence is REALLY thin.

So that's interesting, but the point is if we are talking about Muslims adding anything of significance to US history, the evidence is REALLY thin.
So now youre changing the goal posts? Where did you mention adding anything of significance in US history? Either way the reason Columbus came here was because he knew Africans had been here before. Columbus spent a lot of time in West Africa among the muslims. He also had muslim navigators aboard his ship when he got here.

So, where were they when the Europeans established the colonies?

South, North, and Central America

So now youre changing the goal posts? Where did you mention adding anything of significance in US history? Either way the reason Columbus came here was because he knew Africans had been here before. Columbus spent a lot of time in West Africa among the muslims. He also had muslim navigators aboard his ship when he got here.

Dude how about the title of the thread?

Dude how about the title of the thread?
What about it? I dont see the word "significance" there either.

So who was there to document their arrival in those countries? How many thousands/millions of years ago did they arrive? Remember this?

world-map%20drift_zpswt3o5jrg.jpg

The arrival of Kennewick man was documented to be 9,000 years ago. The other skeleton was documented to be about 12,000 years ago.. Both have been scientifically proven to be the OLDEST HUMANS of record on the North American continent ever discovered. Both were scientifically proven to be of European lineage. Where is your SCIENTIFIC PROOF of when, where and how old? Can you clue us in as to how they managed to cross all that water in the oceans of the world or how they walked to the South American continent in the last 100 million years?

So who was there to document their arrival in those countries? How many thousands/millions of years ago did they arrive? Remember this?

The arrival of Kennewick man was documented to be 9,000 years ago. The other skeleton was documented to be about 12,000 years ago.. Both have been scientifically proven to be the OLDEST HUMANS of record on the North American continent ever discovered. Both were scientifically proven to be of European lineage. Where is your SCIENTIFIC PROOF of when, where and how old? Can you clue us in as to how they managed to cross all that water in the oceans of the world or how they walked to the South American continent in the last 100 million years?
Hey stupid. How can someone document you arriving to some place no one had been before? Thats what carbon dating and science is for. What is that map for retard? Modern humans were not even walking the earth 100 million years ago.

Hey idiot I told you that report was debunked. Europeans have nothing to do native Americans. That died with the failed Soultrean theory. Note the date.

Genetic Study Kills Off Solutrean Hypothesis Aardvarchaeology

"Genetics have long since shown that today’s Native Americans descend from people in north-east Asia. "

Last edited:

Hey stupid. How can someone document you arriving to some place no one had been before? Thats what carbon dating and science is for.
Hey idiot I told you that report was debunked. Europeans have nothing to do native Americans. That died with the failed Soultrean theory.

Yep...and carbon dating has proven the OLDEST person found on the NORTH American continent to be a European. DUMB SHIT. So where is your proof?

Hey stupid. How can someone document you arriving to some place no one had been before? Thats what carbon dating and science is for.
Hey idiot I told you that report was debunked. Europeans have nothing to do native Americans. That died with the failed Soultrean theory.

Yep...and carbon dating has proven the OLDEST person found on the NORTH American continent to be a European. DUMB SHIT. So where is your proof?
No it hasnt idiot. My proof is in the link I gave you. Here is another one.

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...irst-Ancient-North-American-Genome-Sequenced/

"Sequencing DNA from the 12,600-year-old skeleton of an infant found in central Montana, scientists have confirmed that early Native Americans descended from ancient Asians, not from Western Europeans, according to a study published in Naturetoday (February 12). This work, led by ancient DNA expert Eske Willerslev of the University of Copenhagen and his colleagues, marked the first ancient North American genome to have been fully sequenced."

Last edited:

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...irst-Ancient-North-American-Genome-Sequenced/

"Sequencing DNA from the 12,600-year-old skeleton of an infant found in central Montana, scientists have confirmed that early Native Americans descended from ancient Asians, not from Western Europeans, according to a study published in Naturetoday (February 12). This work, led by ancient DNA expert Eske Willerslev of the University of Copenhagen and his colleagues, marked the first ancient North American genome to have been fully sequenced."

Well I will relinquish the oldest title back to the American Indians...until next week when another skeleton will be found.

Thank you...off to look for the next bone yard find.

P.S. How did they manage to get the remains away from the reservation without a big uproar?

Well I will relinquish the oldest title back to the American Indians...until next week when another skeleton will be found.

P.S. How did they manage to get the remains away from the reservation without a big uproar?

You never had the title in the first place. I told you the report you were linking was a scam..
Maybe they asked permission? Novel idea huh?

Obama yesterday "Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding"

2010 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality ... a reminder that Islam has always been part of America and that American Muslims have made extraordinary contributions to our country."

"I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story,” Obama said in a June 2009 speech in Cairo, Egypt. "Islam has always been part of America,"

2014 statement marking Eid, Obama said the holiday "also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy."

And yet, no mention of the muslim pirates, shortly after our founding, that looted our ships, held our sailors for ransom. We had to pay them to sign treaties to keep them from attacking our ships and kidnapping Americans.

Forum List

Back