Muslim's just can't seem to get a break.....damn!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its breaking news....Paris has had an attack.....another eye for eye white guy, plowed into a group of muslims and now he's dead. This follows the London attack that happened a day or so ago. Not to mention the innocent 17 year old, some white guy beat to death here in America.....something that is really fucked up, cause they ain't doing shit here in America, so for that guy to beat this girl to death, I hope they fry his ass Hitler style. I would bet my last dollar, both Paris and London attacks, all coordinated and planned via some redneck website...intel community are you listening?

Anyways, man, if your a law abiding citizen, work hard, mind your own business and your muslim.....you can't get a break. The bad one's make you look bad and bring out the fear of everybody and make others want to punish you for it. These people are just in for non ending nightmare that seems never to end. That's why instead of fleeing your country, all of you should have stayed to fight for it....sadly other nations aren't willing to forgive so easily and the good people of Muslim faith, all will have to pay for it.

I will continue to pray for all people of good faith to step back and allow peace a chance....evil has to end somehow.

I would not be surprised if it is revealed that Islamists ordered this attack on Muslims.

• Banned
I would not be surprised if it is revealed that Islamists ordered this attack on Muslims.
Man, what ever....bottom line, its rednecks doing this shit...do you people ever take responsibility for anything?

Its breaking news....Paris has had an attack.....another eye for eye white guy, plowed into a group of muslims and now he's dead. This follows the London attack that happened a day or so ago. Not to mention the innocent 17 year old, some white guy beat to death here in America.....something that is really fucked up, cause they ain't doing shit here in America, so for that guy to beat this girl to death, I hope they fry his ass Hitler style. I would bet my last dollar, both Paris and London attacks, all coordinated and planned via some redneck website...intel community are you listening?

Anyways, man, if your a law abiding citizen, work hard, mind your own business and your muslim.....you can't get a break. The bad one's make you look bad and bring out the fear of everybody and make others want to punish you for it. These people are just in for non ending nightmare that seems never to end. That's why instead of fleeing your country, all of you should have stayed to fight for it....sadly other nations aren't willing to forgive so easily and the good people of Muslim faith, all will have to pay for it.

I will continue to pray for all people of good faith to step back and allow peace a chance....evil has to end somehow.
Since you are so color sensitive it appears that the man who killed the woman in America was a Latino, does that make a difference to you? Do you think that just because someone is Muslim bad things are not suppose to happen to them?

upload_2017-6-19_12-29-32.jpeg

• Banned

Since you are so color sensitive it appears that the man who killed the woman in America was a Latino, does that make a difference to you? Do you think that just because someone is Muslim bad things are not suppose to happen to them?
Just because his last name is Perez does not make him hispanic. His mammie could have married a mexican....besides, he looks like a beat up white boy to me...next observation?

• Banned

Put it the way, you gonna kill a mf' than damit make your mark without signifying your intent, they said the guy exclusively targeted muslim....please get with facts or shut up

The world has a loooooong history of this kind of backlash. You really think people are going to change, that there's not crazies of all races, creeds and political persuasions all over the world? You honestly believe it's only white rednecks? Really?

Muslims can live perfectly good lives in Muslim countries. They're only in Western countries in order to destroy them.

Man, what ever....bottom line, its rednecks doing this shit...do you people ever take responsibility for anything?
You mean like Muslims take responsibility for the actions of their community? Yeah Muslims are turning Jihadist's in their midst every day. :rolleyes:

Just because his last name is Perez does not make him hispanic. His mammie could have married a mexican....besides, he looks like a beat up white boy to me...next observation?
Wow were you high during basic biology? Lets examine your statement.

"Just because his name is Perez doesn't make him hispanic. His Mammie could have married a Mexican"

Perez is a Hispanic name so unless he's black and was a slave of some guy named Perez the likelihood of someone in his family being of hispanic origin is around 99.9%. Now if his "mammie" married a Mexican, most Mexican's being of Hispanic descent on some level, I'd say that if his Mammie married a Mexican that makes him definitely hispanic. It's not like you're going to find some 100% Russian guy named Boris Perez. :rolleyes:

Muslims can live perfectly good lives in Muslim countries. They're only in Western countries in order to destroy them.

One of the Islamic Terrorists main goals is the Islamization of the West. Many countries are falling for this.

"Just because his name is Perez doesn't make him hispanic. His Mammie could have married a Mexican"

Perez is a Hispanic name so unless he's black and was a slave of some guy named Perez the likelihood of someone in his family being of hispanic origin is around 99.9%. Now if his "mammie" married a Mexican, most Mexican's being of Hispanic descent on some level, I'd say that if his Mammie married a Mexican that makes him definitely hispanic. It's not like you're going to find some 100% Russian guy named Boris Perez. :rolleyes:
Listen, there was a guy named Abe Lincoln...I doubt very much if he was a jew.....bottom line, spare me.....and nothing will change the fact that most of these attacks are either muslim or rednecks...now either own your fuckin warped history or find a hole and hide, either way, dear, I stand by my comments!!

Listen, there was a guy named Abe Lincoln...I doubt very much if he was a jew.....bottom line, spare me.....and nothing will change the fact that most of these attacks are either muslim or rednecks...now either own your fuckin warped history or find a hole and hide, either way, dear, I stand by my comments!!
Then you stand with a dunce hat on your head in the corner.

Abe Lincoln is a jew name?

I'm guessing he's referring to Abraham. :dunno: By that assumption I must be a Jew also because Mary is hebrew for bitter and Anne is Hebrew for full of grace or graceful.
So would be anyone named John,Abigail,Aaron,Benjamin,Daniel,Gabrielle,Elizabeth,Debbie,Hannah,Isaac,Jacob,Jane,Jessica,Jesse,Jeremiah,Jesus,Joseph,Joel,Jonathan,Jordan,Judith,Leah,Lisa,Maria,Mathew,Michael,Nathaniel, Noah,Nathan,Rachel, Rebecca,Ruth,Samantha,Sarah,Seth, Sharon,Susan,Thomas,Tammy, Zachariah,Joshua,David...

Last edited:

I'm guessing he's referring to Abraham. :dunno:
Im guessing that more Christians have used that name than jews.

Gee, what a shock that people are simply getting tired of the threats, the hate and the attacks and have finally begun to realize that there is no hope unless they take matters in their own hands. The failed government policies. The failed promises of "multiculturalism" and "diversity." I mean, what could go wrong with mixing a culture of peace and giving with a culture of hate and killing? The diversity of a society of calm and acceptance with a society of anger and utter intolerance? And the proof? The official government reply was that: "This is an attack on London and all Londoners!" No! It was a fighting back on years of having your culture, society and nation utterly ruined by political correctness aimed against your own population while your own government and police look the other way. People are sick and tired of being dragged back to the Dark Ages.

Forum List

Back