muslims now sending us their disease! CDC Announces First Case of MERS in U.S.

Just Eat Dick, must have come up for air, in order to make another TROLL post! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Start a troll thread, get a troll answer.

A virus originating in the middle east = muslim terrorism :lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking dumb ass :rofl:

Can you say definitively it didn't?...Got a link, Just Eat Dick?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I can definitively say that Muslim terrorists have not been in the labs cooking up RESPIRATORY viruses. I don't need a link for that common sense. Do you have a link proving they have? Vagisil?

Your bigotry is a far worse disease. It has eaten your brain.

That's something you'll never have to worry about. Any virus that eats brain would quickly die of starvation inside your hollow melon.

They've figured out that it's now hard to attack the country with hijacked planes, so this will have to do!

The first U.S. case of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus has been reported in Indiana, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday. The patient is a health-care provider who recently traveled to Saudi Arabia to provide health care, said Dr. Anne Schuchat, assistant surgeon general with the U.S. Public Health Service and director for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. The person, an American male, traveled on April 24 from Riyadh to London, then to Chicago, and took a bus to Indiana, officials said. He began experiencing shortness of breath, coughing, and fever on April...

CNN ^

Well, I say, Just send it right back to them!!

Initially, the illness resembles influenza with fever and a mild cough. The breathing disorder often progresses to severe shortness of breath (dyspnea) and inability to maintain oxygenation (hypoxia). Progression may be rapid or it may take several days. Severely affected people develop a potentially fatal form of respiratory failure, known as adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARD or ARDS). In addition to the attacking the alveoli in the lungs, the virus also infects other organs in the body, causing kidney failure, inflammation of the heart sac (pericarditis), or severe systemic bleeding from disruption of the clotting system (disseminated intravascular coagulation). People with compromised immune systems such as severe rheumatoid arthritis or organ transplantation may not experience respiratory symptoms but can have fever or diarrhea. MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) Symptoms, Causes, Treatment - What are MERS symptoms and signs? - MedicineNet

Odd, this is nearly identical to a bug that was going around already in the US. Everyone was consumed with coughing, shortness of breath, some bouts with several days of diarrhea. The phelgm was very odd. Trust me, I've had lung crud so many times in my life it's hard to count. This phelgm was clear, tacky. Almost like that silicone glue stuff you can get in big tubes. The pneumonia hit my left bronchial tube and was heading to the lung almost immediately upon coming down with this nightmare. Two friends coughed nonstop for weeks. They were young. I could feel it was deadly if not taken seriously. So I got ahold of an old prescription for Augmentin that a friend hadn't taken, but was still not expired on the date and took it for a full 10 days. Only started seeing some improvement by day 6 or 7.

The shortness of breath was the clincher and what makes me think of how it could be related to this MERS thing. Several of my friends in supreme physical health commented on it and how it scared them.

I guess if you get it, push fluids like crazy, rest and don't push it. It loves to relapse on you. Come to think of it, my kidneys didn't seem to be working that great for several days too.

If the Augmentin you took gave you improvement, then what you had is not related to MERS or any virus. Augmentin is an antibiotic, that works on bacterial pneumonia and other bacterial infections. Key word is anti-BIOTIC. It works on things (bacteria) that are alive.

Viruses are not alive, and therefore have no connection to antibiotics. Medical viruses are not that much different than a virus that invades your computer. It has a negative effect,and is capable of changing its host (even killing it), but is not a living thing itself. MERS is a coronavirus, similar to SARS and the common cold.

This is another reason why contact between Americans and foreign countries is dangerous and should be kept to a minimum. I just heard that MERS cases have not only been reported in Saudi Arabia, but in Qatar and Jordan as well. This is an especially bad time too, since MERS is associated with camels which tend to have a high birth rate in the springtime.

Americans: Stay away from the Middle East. (and why on earth would you want to go there anyway ? - Sheeeesh!)

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/cdc-confirms-case-mers-infection-us-23568103

Your bigotry is a far worse disease. It has eaten your brain.

That's something you'll never have to worry about. Any virus that eats brain would quickly die of starvation inside your hollow melon.

If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. Bad boy! :eusa_silenced:

Of course, cowards and fools will take this as an excuse to wallow in fear, isolationism, xenophobia, and whatever other weaknesses they feel compelled to obey.

Of course, cowards and fools will take this as an excuse to wallow in fear, isolationism, xenophobia, and whatever other weaknesses they feel compelled to obey.

Using ego to defend the indefensible. Hoping people with common sense will back away, if called a bunch of nasty names by mud-slinging dirtbags, who have nothing else to say.
EARTH TO DIRTBAGS: They won't back off. Protecting the American people from foreign diseases is one of the primary responsibilites of public officials. They should do their jobs fully, and pay no attention to name-calling jerks.

I was going to post this as a separate thread but it appears to be appropriate here.

World facing polio health emergency

I thought Jonas Salk helped us wipe this disabling disease off the earth? :eusa_whistle:
The World Health Organization has declared the spread of polio is an international public health emergency.

Outbreaks in Asia, Africa and Middle East are an "extraordinary event" needing a co-ordinated "international response", the agency said.

It recommends citizens of affected countries travelling abroad carry a vaccination certificate.

The conditions for a public health emergency of "international concern" were met, said the WHO's Bruce Aylward.

Read more @ BBC News - World facing polio health emergency

Forum List

Back