My "advice" for Republican presidential candidates

Which "God"?
Quetzalcoatl? Yahweh? Allah? Brahman? The three Christian ones?
-------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely not.
Just a QAnon-coven of ill-educated Squeaky Frommes?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, if you deceive desperate folks for your own personal purposes and then load on airplanes under false pretenses.....that's immoral, and that is 'trafficking'. Duh!

(and no, my avatar will NOT call you a 'dumbass')
-------------------------------------------------------------------

See above.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mac nailed it.
QAnon is back on the forum....coming straight from the Bizarro Desk...with a lunch-stop at Comet Pizza's basement abattoir.

I love this bar.
The Democrat Party is evil, and yes are a part of a very large sex trafficking industry, don't like it, don't vote for them, my guess is you are simply a dnc plant here to run interference for anything having to do with that particular item!

Yeah, OK, but which of all those gods listed earlier in this thread is gonna be your go-to guy to punish those meanie Dems?
You gonna go with Quetzalcoatl?
Or one of those 3 christianist guys?
There is one God, the God of the Bible!

This is why there is a scientific field of Biblical Archeology. The Bible has enough veracity to use it to find digs.
"Enough veracity"...OK. In a specific situation. But not all things.
But yeah, I can agree that those old-timers thousands of years ago may have had some personal knowledge ---or recently passed down knowledge ---that has some real reality to it.

So stipulated.
-----------------------------------------------

Secondly, no other religion has an account of creation as accurate as the one found in Genesis, not even close.

Magic apples and talking snakes? OK.
That's not a real high standard to hold others to.
Or, all of 'em are a little bit goofy.

There is one God, the God of the Bible!
Well, let us agree that the god of the bible is the god you have chosen to ride along with. (But there are a whole handful of gods mentioned in the bible.)
But, you need to know, there are also hundreds if not thousands of gods.

Hope you pick the right one there, poster Frank.

"Enough veracity"...OK. In a specific situation. But not all things.
But yeah, I can agree that those old-timers thousands of years ago may have had some personal knowledge ---or recently passed down knowledge ---that has some real reality to it.

So stipulated.
-----------------------------------------------

Magic apples and talking snakes? OK.
That's not a real high standard to hold others to.
Or, all of 'em are a little bit goofy.

Well, let us agree that the god of the bible is the god you have chosen to ride along with. (But there are a whole handful of gods mentioned in the bible.)
But, you need to know, there are also hundreds if not thousands of gods.

Hope you pick the right one there, poster Frank.
gods little g do not concern me, they are false idols!

they are false idols!
"False"?
To who?
You?

Well, if that is the case, that is pretty chauvinistic.....pretty culturally unaware on how millions of other people view their godheads.

See, here's the deal poster Frank, ALL faiths....be you a Christianist, or a Hindu, or whatever....believe their god is the right god. And then their defensive protocols set up this infrastructure of dismissal, and denigration of the gods other people believe in. Because those other gods and the faith in 'em serve as competition to the god one faction or another is advocating. It's the "MY god is the ONLY god" syndrome.

Personally, I think it is all nonsense. From most any faith.

I ain't against faith. I ain't against gods. I'm skeptical though, of humans who think that their construct of a godhead must be, can be, should be.....the ONLY construct allowed.

IMHO

"False"?
To who?
You?

Well, if that is the case, that is pretty chauvinistic.....pretty culturally unaware on how millions of other people view their godheads.

See, here's the deal poster Frank, ALL faiths....be you a Christianist, or a Hindu, or whatever....believe their god is the right god. And then their defensive protocols set up this infrastructure of dismissal, and denigration of the gods other people believe in. Because those other gods and the faith in 'em serve as competition to the god one faction or another is advocating. It's the "MY god is the ONLY god" syndrome.

Personally, I think it is all nonsense. From most any faith.

I ain't against faith. I ain't against gods. I'm skeptical though, of humans who think that their construct of a godhead must be, can be, should be.....the ONLY construct allowed.

IMHO
False gods, little g. No syndrome, there is one God, the God of the Bible. The first commandment have no other gods besides me. People deify all sorts of things it changes nothing. if you do not believe don't that is your choice. I never said they can't believe in whatever they want, i am simply telling you they are wrong.

, i am simply telling you they are wrong.
How could you possibly know?
With likely next to zero knowledge of those other gods you then claim you know they ain't good gods?
But your god is?

And then there are the many many gods that exist that your bible makes no reference to whatsoever.

And really, how much about this bible-derived god of yours do you know....other than in a compilation of writings by a whole raft of men from thousands of years ago and collected over hundreds if not thousands of years.

How could you possibly know?
With likely next to zero knowledge of those other gods you then claim you know they ain't good gods?
But your god is?

And then there are the many many gods that exist that your bible makes no reference to whatsoever.

And really, how much about this bible-derived god of yours do you know....other than in a compilation of writings by a whole raft of men from thousands of years ago and collected over hundreds if not thousands of years.
They do not exist to be good or bad!
The Bible mentions how they are false gods, and not to be worshiped based on that
The Bible was written by men you are correct, but they were inspired by God and guided by the holy spirit

"The Bible was written by men you are correct, but they were inspired by God and guided by the holy spirit"

Inspired and guided?
Are you sure?
To stone to death a daughter that strayed?
To smash infant's heads against walls?
"Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)"

Pardon me, good poster Frank, but your god sounds an awful lot like the Aztec's Huitzilopochtli.

Hard to tell the difference, to be honest.

May you go in peace, though......and with a more open mind.

Inspired and guided?
Are you sure?
To stone to death a daughter that strayed?
To smash infant's heads against walls?
"Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)"

Pardon me, good poster Frank, but your god sounds an awful lot like the Aztec's Huitzilopochtli.

Hard to tell the difference, to be honest.

May you go in peace, though......and with a more open mind.
Prophecy about the fall of Babylon, to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it. I am the one with an open mind, those who can't seem to allow themselves to understand the Bible, and God's goodness seem to be closed off to me.
May God reveal himself to you and may you repent and be saved you seem like a decent enough human

Forum List

Back