What's your guess for the sentence?

I would rather Trump pick Ramaswamy. That way we can have another 8 years of America first. And he is a minority.
we could have that w/ DeSantis also and others

I don't like that Ramaswamy is from a foreign country

had enough of that.. (although he appears to be pro US.. but you know how appearances can be)

we could have that w/ DeSantis also and others

I don't like that Ramaswamy is from a foreign country

had enough of that.. (although he appears to be pro US.. but you know how appearances can be)
He is not from a foreign country. His parents are. So are Nikki Haley's.

Of DeSantis allows Trump to vote he will have some problems since he is NOT allowing many others in similar circumstances to vote

And? It’s a drop in the ocean.

DeSantis will simply use this attention to bullshit people about how Trump supposedly got wronged.

Six months with trump remaining free until after November and appeals.

This is a state crime, so even if he is elected, he goes to jail.

I think that Dirt Bag Merchan will give him 20 years. Not what anyone expects but since he had no ethics or class involved with the jury fiasco, don't be surprised if he does what Biden wants and puts Trump away in a prison cell.

Martha Stewart went to jail for some kind of a crime .

Trump should do similar.

So I'm thinking no prison time up front, but probation with conditions.

When tRump violates said condition, and we know he will, he puts himself in jail.

That is unless he keeps attacking the judge. deliberately pissing off the guy who is deciding your sentence isn't a smart thing to do.

What do you guys think?
Good luck trying to predict what the scumbag Merchan will do.

The Biden DOJ convicted Paula Harlow last year of federal conspiracy against rights and FACE offenses for peacefully protesting an abortion clinic in DC back in 2020.

US District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, a Clinton appointee, sentenced Harlow to 24 months in prison.
She was the tenth defendant to be sentenced by the Biden Regime related to the peaceful abortion protest.

Paulette Harlow, who is 75 years old, participated in a peaceful protest at an abortion clinic in 2020 and didn’t hurt anyone.

The Biden DOJ convicted Paula Harlow last year of federal conspiracy against rights and FACE offenses for peacefully protesting an abortion clinic in DC back in 2020.

US District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, a Clinton appointee, sentenced Harlow to 24 months in prison.
She was the tenth defendant to be sentenced by the Biden Regime related to the peaceful abortion protest.

Paulette Harlow, who is 75 years old, participated in a peaceful protest at an abortion clinic in 2020 and didn’t hurt anyone.
The funniest (saddest?) thing about this is that you believe this bullshit.

She, and another 9 people were not “peacefully protesting” they were blocking access to the clinic by use of force and threat of violence.

I think that Dirt Bag Merchan will give him 20 years. Not what anyone expects but since he had no ethics or class involved with the jury fiasco, don't be surprised if he does what Biden wants and puts Trump away in a prison cell.
Don't be an idiot. The maximum he could get is four years.

So, how much jail time did they get?

And why is Trump the first to get jail time the first time round?
The post you've quoted has already answered that question, all you have to do is read it.

Don't be an idiot. The maximum he could get is four years.
Wrong.

Under NY law, different alleged criminal acts mean each crime predicated on those discrete acts can be sentenced consecutively. Such a sentence would be reversed on appeal, in all likelihood. Abuse of discretion.

But the fact is, despite all logic, Trump is theoretically open to consecutive sentences.

This trial was the best fund raising gimmick they could have given him. Almost immediately $34 million came in from virtually all small doners, one third of which were new donors. The campaign has amended the 24-hour influx of campaign contributions to over $50 million now. Warms the heart that at least most Americans have a sense of fair play and hopefully all this translates into enough votes to put Trump back in the White House for four more years along with a strong GOP majority in Congress so he can pull off more economic and foreign relations miracles.

P.S. The sentence won't matter because if there is ANY justice in this country any more, this bogus sham weaponized trial will be completely reversed on appeal.
And contrary to what the Communists think, there are NUMEROUS reversible errors.

Forum List

Back