My advice to LGBT Americans

Look at what this filthy promotes:
Screenshot_2016-06-17-13-12-22.png

Let's see if the haters are stupid enough to go mess with the gay parade in Miami.

They won't look fabulous when they are done
The Haters? don't you mean the Muslim jihadists?
Haters include the haters of the far right like OOM, you, and others as well as the jihadists, also on the far right. You remind me of them.
If you're pushing for universal healthcare, everyone should hate AIDS vectors like yourself. You're pond scum.

Let's see if the haters are stupid enough to go mess with the gay parade in Miami.

They won't look fabulous when they are done
The Haters? don't you mean the Muslim jihadists?
Haters include the haters of the far right like OOM, you, and others as well as the jihadists, also on the far right. You remind me of them.
If you're pushing for universal healthcare, everyone should hate AIDS vectors like yourself. You're pond scum.
:blowup:

:)
You are. You're pond scum. Smile now, cry later AIDS vector.
Not hardly. You are simply nothing but part of the Cult of Sil.

And the same old trolling and spamming form the Cult of Sil continues.

The far right haters are losing their grip. That's good.

And the same old trolling and spamming form the Cult of Sil continues.

The far right haters are losing their grip. That's good.
What really beggars belief is that these characters consider themselves to be "Christian".

In fact they are Societies vomit and will be residing in a warm spot before too long.

"Oh the poor gays! They get AIDS because they're bug chasing perverts that love sex with strangers! Oh they should be a protected minority! They can't help being AIDS vectors and filth bags!".... Jake Starkey's thoughts.

OOM, you are trolling with personal attack without tying them into the OP.

Pull yourself together.

Not hardly. You are simply nothing but part of the Cult of Sil.

You mean, the majority of voters who voted DOWN gay marriage? Like California did as recently as 2008? It feels good having so much company in my "cult".

I guess if you disagree with using a contract to divorce children from either a mother or father for life, it's not merely an opinion, it's "Hateful dogma of the cult of Sil".. :lmao: Caring about children is a hateful dogmatic thing now, apparently...just like "men are actually women".... Oh, and up is down... Oranges are really onions... and elephants weigh the same as a field mouse. :cuckoo:

Five elections in a row at the end voted for LGBT marriage, Sil. You are now the minority as you well know from the polls of the last three years.

53 of 55 court decisions ruled against your Cult of Sil.

Five elections in a row at the end voted for LGBT marriage, Sil. You are now the minority as you well know from the polls of the last three years.

You mean 5 states out of 50? That's hardly a majority. You know how to do math, right? Shall we talk about which states "had" to overthrow their majority vote by judicial fiat?

Enjoy Obergefell while it lasts. I have this weird feeling like its days are numbered. The hardest part of dismantling it will be which of the four or five glaring miscarriages of the American legal system lawyers should focus on to most quickly get the job done.

My favorites are either 1. The violation of Capterton v Massey Coal by Justices Ginsburg & Kagan or 2. The Infant Doctrine, necessities and contracts. New York vs Ferber.

You mean 5 states out of 50? That's hardly a majority. You know how to do math, right? Shall we talk about which states "had" to overthrow their majority vote by judicial fiat?

Enjoy Obergefell while it lasts. I have this weird feeling like its days are numbered. The hardest part of dismantling it will be which of the four or five glaring miscarriages of the American legal system lawyers should focus on to most quickly get the job done.

My favorites are either 1. The violation of Capterton v Massey Coal by Justices Ginsburg & Kagan or 2. The Infant Doctrine, necessities and contracts. New York vs Ferber.
Jake is right. You are a disturbed individual.Sick in the head.

That's a majority of the last 5. OH, it was all five. California now is almost 60% in favor of LGBT marriage, the country is in favor, and the Cult of Sil has no power. HRC is in favor, Trump is not opposed. And your opinion cannot override federal court decisions.

You are unhappy. Who cares?

Lucy is now defending the trolling.

I have always reported violations of attacks on family. You want to go further with that, Lucy? I have a good memory on who has and has not been on the good side in the fight.

Forum List

Back