My advice to LGBT Americans

edit-1035-1435425478-11.jpg

He'll be safe...will blend right in with the regular crowd...

Yes with all the hostility against the LGBT community in this country, I agree that they should be armed.
And run from the democrat party. They have been using you.
Actually, it's the exact opposite of that. Seriously? You want Mr. Pink Doughnut in pumps to be part of what carves the future conservative platforms?

These fringers are very tiny numbers. Let them stay clung like dingleberries to the butt of the left until they figure out how to deal with them.

Last edited:
Yes with all the hostility against the LGBT community in this country, I agree that they should be armed.
And run from the democrat party. They have been using you.
Actually, it's the exact opposite of that. Seriously? You want Mr. Pink Doughnut in pumps to be part of what carves the future conservative platforms?

These fringers are very tiny numbers. Let the stay clung like dingleberries to the butt of the left until they figure out how to deal with them.
I don't want them in my political movement either, Sil.

Let's see if the haters are stupid enough to go mess with the gay parade in Miami.

They won't look fabulous when they are done.

The haters will be the ones participating in the parade.
They should just change the name of "LGBT Pride" parades to "Christian Haters Parade". Or "Decency Haters".
They should just stop parading because they have nothing to be proud of. Fags be like " Yay! I'm a filthy bug chaser! I'm probably going to leave this scene, sleep with 10 strangers and catch 10 different strains of HIV! Maybe even drink some piss and eat some shit! I'm so proud of myself!"....

And they really are proud of it. We live in the Twilight Zone.

The far right haters of the LGBT say they are the victims.

Despicable.

The far right haters of the LGBT say they are the victims.

Despicable.
Gays have openly expressed hate for Christians and even threw one in jail for being Christian. In recent memory, how many gays have been thrown in jail for being gay?

We know who the haters and the bigots are. You folks aren't even shy about your aims to eradicate organized religion. It's on the top of your "to-do" list.

Many gays are members in our Christian churches, you hag. :lol:

Christian heteros, a few of them, hate gays.

Look @ the San Francisco faggot ads today....what a wholesome group of people! Pffft....all about sex with total strangers...then fucktard leftists wonder why they are 85% more likely to get AIDS in this country than any other group.

Yes but all are welcome in Christian churches, you asshole.

The difference is that LGBTs hate Christians because even though Christians let gays walk into their church, the expectation according to the faith is they are there as sinners wishing to cleanse themselves; not to gain acceptance for the sin. The sin will never be accepted by Christians, though the sinner is. This is why gays hate Christians: Christians are not to promote their sin as acceptable. Therein lies the clash. And the lion's share of the hating is coming from the Church of LGBT that thereby feels threatened to its core.

More filth....but they're just like you and me! Pffft....idiots. Looks like the Orlando shooting turned a few of these suicidal deviants on...they want Arab dick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-17-12-04-09.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-17-12-04-09.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 42

The difference is that LGBTs hate Christians because even though Christians let gays walk into their church, the expectation according to the faith is they are there as sinners wishing to cleanse themselves; not to gain acceptance for the sin. The sin will never be accepted by Christians, though the sinner is. This is why gays hate Christians: Christians are not to promote their sin as acceptable. Therein lies the clash. And the lion's share of the hating is coming from the Church of LGBT that thereby feels threatened to its core.
Not in mine. I attend Faithful World Baptist Church....the one where the preacher said if the government executed homosexuals, AIDS would be virtually cured by Christmas. Which is probably right as far as the US is concerned.

Last edited:

Of course, they are, as they should be.

Many hetero conservatives hate them. Some love them.

May liberal straights love them. A few libs hate them.

No one is threatened to their core by LGBT except the cult of hags like you who can't forgive and forget.

Get over it. You are not an entitled cult ready to make the rest of us pay for your hurts.

Of course, they are, as they should be.

Many hetero conservatives hate them. Some love them.

May liberal straights love them. A few libs hate them.

No one is threatened to their core by LGBT except the cult of hags like you who can't forgive and forget.

Get over it. You are not an entitled cult ready to make the rest of us pay for your hurts.
You're a filthy faggot.

Forum List

Back