🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 My advice to Muslims.

That's Bibi's bullshit. He wants the US to fight in Gaza and Iran.

That was Bibi's cartoon in Congress in 2012 when he was trying to get the US to attack Iran. Are you stupid?

He claims Iran is an existential threat... and he knows the idiot evangelicals can be persuaded to hasten the return of Jesus.
you "know" what netanyahu "wants" How long have you
had insight into the desires of other people? Netanyahu said
he wants the US to ATTACK Iran? I missed that one too. It
is very clear to me that Netanyahu wants Iran to be prevented
from making a Nuclear bomb. It is also clear to me --- because Iran so stated, that Iran wants to destroy Israel and is happy to support like minded people. My mother was 16 in
1936. It was clear to her and other jews that the islamo nazi
hero, ADOLF, wanted to kill jews. Islamo nazis deny that too.

from making a Nuclear bomb. It is also clear to me --- because Iran so stated, that Iran wants to destroy Israel and is happy to support like minded people. My mother was 16 in

Have you been sleeping the past 25 years?

Every Arab state signed on with the allies by 1939...so stuff your islamo nazi crap.

Bibi needs fear and an enemy to stay in power and keep US foreign aid flowing. He's a despicable runt.

Northern Sudan is fairly stable and prosperous. Southern Sudan is Christian and pagan. Don't you remember John Garang. He was a Christian Marxist who kidnapped boys to be soldiers. Southern Sudanese make their living raiding for wives and livestock.

Remember the lost boys?
EPISCOPALIANS? Northern Sudan made lots of RANSOM
money for the kids they enslaved after murdering their fathers.
To whom do the christian sudanese sell the wives that they
steal in order to "make a living" John Garang organized a drastic male draft he did not steal and enslave boys.
As to raiding for livestock--
All of africa is rife with crime, Your information reeks of muzzie
meme

Have you been sleeping the past 25 years?

Every Arab state signed on with the allies by 1939...so stuff your islamo nazi crap.

Bibi needs fear and an enemy to stay in power and keep US foreign aid flowing. He's a despicable runt.
I have been very awake, Your sign-on meme is VERY IDIOTIC
all the "arab states" were under the CONTROL of members of
the allied powers but that did not stop the arab muzzies from
imposing the filth and stench of shariah-----even where it
was SUPPOSED to be outlawed----as you either know or should know. Uhm---with the exception of Tunisia--- controlled by Italy. Once the "western" countries lost control---the muzziie
nations got more into shariah shit and jews FLED the filth.
I got it from people who fled-----just as I got Pakistan from
Pakistanis. Shiite from Shiites, Bangla Desh from Desis etc
etc All you have is islamo nazi propaganda. The EPISCOPALIAN Hospital is still claiming DA JOOOS BOMBED
US----last I heard. You fling shit well. OH---as to Nigeria--
I got the murder of 1.5 million kids----from NIGERIANS and
the real story of BOSNIA---from a Bosnian christian

steal in order to "make a living" John Garang organized a drastic male draft he did not steal and enslave boys.
meme
Irosie.. Sarada fails to mention that the Sudanese had factories on their territory that were making missiles and rockets for the Iranian proxies Hamas and Hezbullah … Israel bombed them ( possibly no one took credit) around 10 or so years ago .. Twice I think but that probably didn’t stop them from making them and others smuggling them into Gaza and Yemen so Sudan is colpable in what is going on in not just Yemen but Gaza as well…

Irosie.. Sarada fails to mention that the Sudanese had factories on their territory that were making missiles and rockets for the Iranian proxies Hamas and Hezbullah … Israel bombed them ( possibly no one took credit) around 10 or so years ago .. Twice I think but that probably didn’t stop them from making them and others smuggling them into Gaza and Yemen so Sudan is colpable in what is going on in not just Yemen but Gaza as well…
would that be north (muzzie) or south (christian and animist) ?
Is Iran involved with Sudan? I did not know.

would that be north (muzzie) or south (christian and animist) ?
Is Iran involved with Sudan? I did not know.
It was before the country was split into two… I am sure it would be the Muslim area.. Iran was an probably is still involved to some capacity using logic Sudan doesn’t have to assemble the missiles completely they could just supply the parts and the chemicals and then Hamas or the houthis could assemble them on their end… Interetingly the houthis fired three rockets at Israel yesterday which the US shot down but they have the capacity to hit Israel from where they are in Yemen …Ithought you would like to know considering your husbands background…

It was before the country was split into two… I am sure it would be the Muslim area.. Iran was an probably is still involved to some capacity using logic Sudan doesn’t have to assemble the missiles completely they could just supply the parts and the chemicals and then Hamas or the houthis could assemble them on their end… Interetingly the houthis fired three rockets at Israel yesterday which the US shot down but they have the capacity to hit Israel from where they are in Yemen …Ithought you would like to know considering your husbands background…
Hubby told me about it and I said---"ARE YOU NUTS---FROM
YEMEN??? gee Those rockets HAVE to be from Iran---
the Houthis are a very uneducated underclass in Yemen---
BUT it can be construed as an ACT OF WAR from IRAN
SHEEEESH

meme

You have it backwards. John Garang was born a Dinka , called himself a Christian Marxist. He kidnapped Muslim boys and Dinka boys to be child soldiers and slaves. He used to ransom the same ones again and again. He was trained at Fort Bragg I think.

What year was that?

Someone finally threw John Garang out of a helicopter. Or maybe he just died in a crash in 2005. He was colorful

Last edited:
The irony is that the overwhelming number of Jews rejected Jesus while pagan conversations fueled the church growth.

I have no idea what you think the "true" church was. If you think they were Jewish Christians, I think they were mostly wiped out in the destruction of Jerusalem.

Nope . Jewish Christians fled to Pella and avoided the tribulation.

Pay attention to what Bibi says

You have it backwards. John Garang was born a Dinka , called himself a Christian Marxist. He kidnapped Muslim boys and Dinka boys to be child soldiers and slaves. He used to ransom the same ones again and again. He was trained at Fort Bragg I think.

What year was that?
Why does it make a difference I believe it was 2012 and a convoy and other assorted places in 2009 which were blamed on Israel… I find it ironic that the hospital hit in Gaza was Episcopalian which is what you claim to be wink wink nudge nudge and before you try to push the narrative that it was Israel that did it you should look firmly in the mirror and realize that all the citizens that have died so far in the conflict can be firmly placed in Hamas corner as they solely along with their Iranian enablers are responsible for all casualties .. Double irony because it was most likely an errant missile from Hamas that blew up in their faces because they are like Wily E coyote using cheap acme rockets trying to kill the roadrunner( Israel) which is too swift and smart for then to catch…

Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature.

Science is a methodology of detecting a truth behind a repeatable phenomenon. We humans don't have the ability to predict a future. If a theory allows us to predict a future with no to little mistake, we know that the theory must be holding a truth. Science is about the establishment of a predictable and falsifiable model for a repeatable phenomenon for us humans to confirm the truth behind such a phenomenon. As for a phenomenon which doesn't repeat itself, or it's out of humans to make it repeatable, science says, "I don't know what it is".

At the end only the extremely small amount of humans called scientists can literally get to such a model built. The rest of humankind have faith to believe that our scientists, their works done to be more specific, are not mistaken.

Last edited:
Why does it make a difference I believe it was 2012 and a convoy and other assorted places in 2009 which were blamed on Israel… I find it ironic that the hospital hit in Gaza was Episcopalian which is what you claim to be wink wink nudge nudge and before you try to push the narrative that it was Israel that did it you should look firmly in the mirror and realize that all the citizens that have died so far in the conflict can be firmly placed in Hamas corner as they solely along with their Iranian enablers are responsible for all casualties .. Double irony because it was most likely an errant missile from Hamas that blew up in their faces because they are like Wily E coyote using cheap acme rockets trying to kill the roadrunner( Israel) which is too swift and smart for then to catch…

It's already been cleared a couple days ago. Israel didn't do it. It wasn't Hamas either. But press on. You'll find a justification for genocide.

Science is a methodology of detecting a truth behind a repeatable phenomenon. We humans don't have the ability to predict a future. If a theory allows us to predict a future with no to little mistake, we know that the theory must be holding a truth. Science is about the establishment of a predictable and falsifiable model for a repeatable phenomenon for us humans to confirm the truth behind such a phenomenon. As for a phenomenon which doesn't repeat itself, or it's out of humans to make it repeatable, science says, "I don't know what it is".

At the end only the extremely small amount of humans called scientists can literally get to such a model built. The rest of humankind have faith to believe that our scientists, their works done to be more specific, are not mistaken.
Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature.

Faith means having complete trust in something or someone. I never put complete trust in something or someone without good reason.

90% of what we know is accepted on the authority of someone else. But that doesn’t mean it should be accepted blindly. What they say must make sense and be reasonable.

Forum List

Back